Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili - Page 10 Empty Re: Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

Post by LtLukas Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:11 am

Eka opened her eyes. Her head was pounding like a timpani and her gut was rumbling like a tuba section. She didn't recall getting hit in the gut but her memory was a bit hazy at the moment. She came to on the hard concrete floor of the arena. She pulled herself up and surveyed the situation. Things were a little tense. To say the least. Eka cast a glance at the woman who came to help her and smiled. She quickly doubled over in pain. Everything was hurting and she felt she needed to get out. Now.

The Georgian girl kept an eye on the ring as she slowly backed up the ramp. She wanted to keep an eye on the dreaded Shiki and on the other girls as well. Her eyes were cast downward to check herself for any major damage and she yelped and covered her breasts again. God. Eka just wanted to go home. She would have to get checked by the medical staff first. The ravenhaired might have a concussion or worse.

She finally turned when she spotted the staging room and made a break for it. Eka ran to the locker room and collapsed onto one of the long benches. The Georgian girl let the medical crew swarm all over her and closed her eyes once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 am

Mai felt Jess' hands on her shoulders and began to slowly back away with a nod.She wasn't going to leave until Eka was safe and, thankfully, it looked like sthe hell are was going to escape. Mai sighed but remained tense, in case the two girls wanted to try the retreating idols.

Allie, on the other hand, was tugging on her short, red locks and glaring at the two incompetent "wrestlers" that had just cost her rising star victory.

She screeched at Shiki and then rolled into the ring. She stomped over to Syd and kicked her in the leg. "Get up! GET UP!"

She then looked at Shiki. "What the hell are you smiling at?! Those cowards just made you look dumb!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:42 am

Jess backed away with Mai until they reached the ramp, and then tried not to be in too great a hurry to get out of the arena to hold onto what pride she could.

Syd, meanwhile, rolled slowly onto her elbows and knees and shook her head. She drew herself up to her feet and slowly opened her red eyes. She was wearied by the abuse she had collected over the course of the night, from Eka, from losing the match, and then from Mai and now Allie, and it showed on her face.

Her hand flashed suddenly to Allie's red hair and yanked her in close, so that her face was against Syd's while she stared into her eyes. "Maybe next time, we'll put you in the ring," she deadpanned.

She shoved Allie aside with a dismissive shove, and gave Shiki a sour look on her way out of the ring. She didn't wait up for the other two before stomping up the ramp.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 am

Finding herself berated by Allie, Shiki scowled in retaliation, "Oh, calm your tits. I'm not the idiot who just lost the match! Yet, here I am, cleaning things up for the both of you." The punkette raised her fist, brandishing the brass knuckle adorning her fingers, "I come prepared to my fights. What the fuck is your excuse?"

With her indignant outburst out of the way, Shiki finally sighed. "... I didn't think she'd actually lose," she spoke quietly to Allie, though Syd was already making her way down the arena's ramp. The rockstar offered a shrug, turning towards the ropes, "Whatever. Do you really think Eka is feeling like a winner right now?"

"It turns out winning isn't everything," pausing to look back at the redhead, Shiki flashed her beautiful and wicked smile, "C'mon." The punkette would gesture to Allie and slip outside of the ring with her usual nonchalant swagger.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:40 am

Allie shrieked and stared back at Syd when her hair was pulled. By now she was used to it enough that she only flinched briefly before staring back at Syd. She let her go without much more of a fuss. Even Allie knew Syd might want to lick her wounds a lone even if she would probably never admit it.

She turned, instead, to their "compatriot, Shiki who was trying to calm the situation down with some pretty crappy pep talking. "You have a retarded way of cleaning up messes." She growled. "Where the hell were you two seconds before I got kicked in the face!?"

Allie shook her head. "Yeah... me either..." She agreed. She shrugged. Eka's smashed in face wasn't much consolation to Allie. Allie sighed and followed Shiki. She followed begrudgingly and tried to look at the crowd from her peripheral to get a good look at them without having to see their faces.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10