Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Bitchdontkillmyvibe

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili - Page 9 Empty Re: Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:05 am

Syd scowled at Shiki, but otherwise did not acknowledge her as she got to her feet. She stared down at the fallen topless girl and stomped over to her, mashing a boot against one sizable breast and shoving her onto her side. She wound up, and threw a hard, hateful soccer kick into Eka's stomach.

"Cunt," she muttered, and then looked at Mai like an animal sizing up prey.

"Hey now," came a new voice at ringside. "Okay, take it easy. We don't need to freak out, the match is over." Jess was suddenly beside the ring, having quietly approached without drawing any more attention to herself than her short blue-green hair already did. She hopped and lunged under the bottom rope to grab Eka's ankle and began to haul the girl out of the ring. Syd gave the raven-haired girl a parting kick before she was all the way out.

"Just... We'll just go. Right, Mai? Everyone can just chill out."

Syd cocked her head at Jess and regarded her with a blank-faced curiosity.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:30 am

Mai watched as Syd kicked Eka again. Her body tensed and she had to maintain every fiber of composure not to lash out and stop Syd. She felt ashamed and cowardly that Shiki's presence was enough to keep her at bay but soon Jess appeared and Mai was grateful. Though Eka was forced to suffer another kick, Jess got her to safety and was a welcome voice of reason to the tense situation.

Mai bowed her head. "H-Hai..." She said, nodding softly and giving Jess a grateful look.

She slowly began to ease out of the ring, bending to step through the ropes, when Allie's hand lurched out and grabbed her ankle. Mai gasped but kept her leg planted.

Allie flashed a mean glare between Shiki and Syd. "What the hell are you waiting for?! Break this bitch!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 am

"That's funny. Last time I checked, you weren't my manager," Shiki met Allie's glare with a flat, unimpressed, expression.

"I got what I came for," she offered a glance in the direction of Eka's demolished form, a deviant smirk touched the punkette's lips. It was true after all, she couldn't have cared less about the two other interlopers; she had already squashed those two bugs once already. A mixture of cheers and jeers continued to flood the arena. The rockstar turned astutely and addressed the crowd's conflicted cries with a beautiful grin and a pair of middle fingers.

Despite Shiki's rebellious enthusiasm in riling the crowd, the raven-haired woman shot a sideways glance to Mai, "Get the fuck out of my ring already, just looking at you is starting to piss me off."

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 am

Syd scowled at Shiki. Was she afraid of the little cat-girl?

Well, Syd wasn't afraid of some idiot idol. She threw herself into a full sprint at the trapped girl and swung her arm out in a stiff clothesline to send her back to the floor, where she belonged.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 am

Allie fumed. The audacity of Shiki! She had just showed up and hadn't even DONE anything yet and here she was, already defying orders. Allie stewed and gripped Mai's ankle even tighter.

Mai, meanwhile, would have loved to have done what Shiki said and left the ring without incident. Allie, wasn't going to let her as she gave a little tug just to see. Maybe if she tried hard, she might be able to yank herself free but then she'd leave herself open to the two thugs in the ring.

And one of those was ready to pounce! Mai's foot was held, but planted. her other one was quite free, so she snapped her foot as Syd came at her, trying to catch the white haired girl in the face with a leggy kick before that clothesline even got near her!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 am

Syd threw her whole body into her clothesline, and ended up throwing herself straight into Mai's kick. Her head snapped back and all of her momentum was halted at once, and she crumpled in place. She ended in a heap with her cheek on the mat and her butt in the air.

"Mai!" Came Jess's concerned cry from the adjacent side of the ring. With Eka safely stowed away, she rounded the corner and pointed at Allie as menacingly as she could. "Let her go!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Eka Guramishvili got exactly what she deserved. There was no way anyone was going to prevent Shiki from relishing the moment in all of her vindictive glory.

... Or, at least, so she thought.

The sight of Syd hitting the mat would earn Mai a spiteful glare from the punkette. Regardless of her selfish remarks, the scene clearly rankled Shiki and incited the volatile woman's ire. Following suit with Syd's efforts, the rebellious rockstar would come at Mai with a running start. However, mindful of the the idol's eagerness to kick, she'd take a slightly different approach and leap into the air before lashing out both of her many-buckled boots; attempting to blast Mai with a dropkick and potentially send the meddlesome do-gooder spilling out of the ring!

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:28 am

Allie was about to curse and throw a hissy fit of the highest order when Syd went down from Mai's kick. However, Jess' words made her pause and her eyes widened. She clenched her teeth but let go of Mai's leg begrudgingly. She definitely didn't want to get knocked out again and things were shaping up a little less advantageous than she had originally planned. It was time to consider leaving with her tail between her legs unless Shiki pulled something from her snarky butt.

Mai felt Allie's hand leave her ankle and she looked at Shiki as the girl ran at her much the same waySyd had. She was prepared for another reckless charge and her muscles tensed. However, when she saw Shiki leave her feet, instead of extending her own long leg, she threw herself to the ground, letting Shiki sail over her.

Mai would then try and roll out of the ring, hoping that they had waylaid the thugs enough for her and Jess to finally bid their retreat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:31 am

Jess hurried to Mai's side when the girl escaped the ring. She spared a menacing look at Allie before putting her hands on the idols shoulders and backing cautiously away from the ring.

"Time to go, Mai," she glanced toward Eka.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:52 am

Oh, how Shiki soared!

... Apparently hitting nothing but air.

With gravity going to work, the punkette smacked the mat unceremoniously, and nearly found herself sliding right out of the ring. Rising to claw angrily at the ropes, Shiki's scorn reached a flashpoint, "Yeah, that's fucking right! Run away!"

Her sneer was quickly replaced by a wild grin, "Fucking cowards! You'll get yours, you can count on it."

Toph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next