Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili - Page 5 Empty Re: Syd Vs. Eka Guramishvili

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:49 am

Syd got up on her knees as Eka pressed into her, shuffling backward before toppling onto her back with a thud, with the other girl on top. Somewhere in the shuffle, she abandoned her clinch on Eka's neck, but instead put an arm around behind the girl's head, put her fingernails to her face, and cruelly raked them down over her eyes while the ref's view was obscured.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:59 am

Eka howled with pain as she rubbed her eyes. The Georgian hopped away from her opponent and jumped up and down with pain. Tears ran down her cheeks and she knew when she opened them they would be blood red. It was a dirty dastardly attack on her eyes; it was always her eyes. She cried out for the referee but her entreaties fell upon deaf ears. There was no way the ref girl saw it.

Eka opened her eyes a little at first. She felt like a sitting duck. Eka made the best of what she could and crouched into her stance. The Georgian didn't know what she was doing other than everything she could to outlast the pain. She fought back tears as she looked for her opponent through the deluge that was coming from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Syd got up and angrily stomped after Eka without so much as a moment for the girl to recover. She was red-faced with embarrassment and frustration, a color that played off of her unsettling eyes. She reached fo Eka's hair again and slipped a leg in front of hers, reared the girl upright, and then snapped her down face-first into the mat.

"You think you're so hot." she spat tersely. "I'm gonna make you cry."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:51 pm

The Georgian girl was still howling when a hand grabbed her dark hair and threw her to the mat. The crowd was shouting their displeasure at the cheating tactics Syd had employed. That didn't stop Eka from hitting the mat with full force. A few of the cobwebs were knocked out and Eka groaned.

She was still in pain and still partially blinded from the nails scraping across her eyes. She tried to hall herself up and shake the tears from her eyes. Things were going from bad to worse and Eka wondered how long she could stay upright with the blows raining in like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:32 pm

As Eka began to push up, Syd planted a boot in the middle of her back and stomped her down flat. She tugged down the hem of her collared crop-top over her bust as she straddled Eka, and sat down on the small of her back with her feet flat on the mat in front.

"Now try your fancy shit," she taunted flatly, as she grabbed Eka's arms and heaved them up to trap them over her knees. She laced her fingers over Eka's mouth and pulled back to bend the girl in a camel clutch, while stifling her breathing at the same time. She glanced down at Allie to see if the little redhead was enjoying her work.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:50 am

Allie was partly on the apron as Syd put Eka in the clutch. She shook her head as the girl's poor choice in wrestling attire revealed a fair amount of cleavage to the audience. Allie laughed. What a slut.

"Pull her head off, Syd!"
Allie said, holding out her fist and giving Syd a thumbs down. It was time to end this girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Eka grunted and clutched at Syd's hands. This was a very vulnerable position. Her neck and back were being worked over incredibly painfully and her chest was stuck out for the whole world to see. Maybe in the next match she could try for a bikini top that was a little less, err, daring. And maybe in the next match she wouldn't be in a position where her breathing wouldn't be so limited as well.

The Georgian girl had to get out of this. Fast. She was in no mood to tap and give this awful woman the win. Eka bucked and thrashed for all she was worse, throwing a few elbows at Syd in a bid to get her off Eka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:40 am

A malicious grin spread across Syd's face as she rode out Eka's struggles. She kept her stubbornly locked in the paralyzing camel clutch, her biceps and her back working hard to bend the girl as sharply as she could while the crowd roared, in protest of the hold and in appreciation of the sight.

"Rip her head off, huh?" Syd sneered.

She adjusted her hand to reach over the top of Eka's head and curled her fingers into her mouth, over her upper teeth, and pulled her back so that her mouth was left gaping open. With her other hand now free, she reached down to Eka's ridiculously skimpy bikini top. It would've been slutty if she was just at the beach, but in the ring it was just stupid.

She slipped her fingers under the cloth of one cup, digging them slightly into Eka's squishy breast. With her hand there, Eka's struggles threatened to unseat the top without any effort from Syd.

"What about these? I bet she paid a ton for 'em. Maybe we should make sure she gets her money's worth."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:17 am

Eka wanted to scream out in agony. Her head was being yanked back from her mouth. She was sure it was illegal and she searched all around for the ref girl who did not come to her aid. Her calmness earlier had completely gone away- she was in desperation mode.

And worst of all Syd had slipped her hand underneath Eka's bikini top and was digging in. Eka closed her mouth at that biting down on Syd's hand. It was more of a reflex than anything else. And with that Eka perched on one side before throwing all of her body weight to the other. The ravenhaired girl would try to throw Syd off any way she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:58 am

Syd growled. With Eka's head bent back so far, the bite was more of an annoyance than anything else, but the defiance was insufferable. Her revenge was delayed, though, when Eka's thrashing finally unseated Syd and broke the hold.

Her red eyes flashed as she fell to the side on one hip. For the moment, she abandoned wrestling and dived recklessly on the brunette and throttled her with both hands.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next