Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Funniest Bunny

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Funniest Bunny - Page 6 Empty Re: The Funniest Bunny

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:34 am

Shinobu watched as she drank and took a bigger drink as well and then, simply removed her top. He couldn't help himself. His eyes trailed down to Cassie's impressive chest. Of course he knew they were there. He wasn't exactly sure if she specifically tried to hide them or not during the course of her every day life but he doubted most people would have guessed how full they were. He knew though. Subtly he paid attention and pressing up against her he was able to feel it.

He watched her chest heave for a moment and then looked up at her, exchanging a glance for a second as the phone rang. She didn't seem like she was going to answer it so without further hesitation, Shinobu crashed into her. He pressed his lips against hers and sucked in a deep breath through his nose as one hand began to tug at his own shirt, trying to hastily tug at the buttons to expose his firm, but not too muscular body. His other hand almost greedily reached out for a handful of Cassie's breast, wanting to feel it in his hand while he leaned in to deepen the kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:52 am

"Mm!"

Cassie went down on her back and instinctively wrapped her legs around Shinobu. She helped him with the buttons on his shirt and then shucked the thing off of his shoulders. Her hands explored the smooth skin of his firm body and she shivered.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned, and greedily kissed him back. She arched her back to give his hand room at her breast. No one had ever fondled her breasts before, and the feeling was more of a shock than anything else, at least for now. She curled her fingers into his hair and let her other hand slide down his back. Through his remaining clothes she could feel his...

The phone rang again. Taunting her.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" She exclaimed, and after one last kiss she wriggled out from beneath the actor and stomped off to the kitchen. She checked the number and gave an exasperated huff.

"Sorry," she said. She hesitated for a moment. "...How do I look?" She asked, and unconsciously tugged up on her bra straps.

"Hello?" She said with the phone to her ear.

"Bucky? What are you... Bucky, it's late here, and I'm sort of... Yeah, I remember that. You didn't say if you ever heard back about it." She gazed longingly back at Shinobu, and then turned to pace in the kitchen.

"Yeah? Well, hey, like I said, it's just that I... Really. Really? Really?!? Oh my goodness, Bucky! That's so super awesome!" She peeked out to grin at Shinobu. Her excitement momentarily eclipsed her more hot blooded feelings. "Do you know when you start? What? What do you... Bucky, you're not making any sense. I... Bucky? Hello?"

She put the phone down and looked confused. She padded back into the living room and stood there with her hands on her hips.

"That was Bucky. He just got a job in-"

She was interrupted by the clear ding of the doorbell, ringing as if to signal the end of round one. She nearly jumped for joy, but cringed at the same time. That couldn't possibly be...

Oh no. She scrambled to get her shirt back on and checked herself in her reflection in the TV. "Just a minute!" She called out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am

Shinobu was lost int he moment as well, Cassie's hands nearly as greedy as his own if not more so. The touch was wonderful and he longed for them to complete their endeavor.

Unfortunately, it seemed as though fate was going to conspire against them. The phone didn't stop ringing and Cassie was forced to relent. Shinobu sighed as she escaped his tender grasp and he watched her bound to her phone, smiling and nodding at her.

"Amazing." He said swiftly.

He watched her pace around the room and his smile waned. Was there an emergency? While she paced, he checked his own phone. Well, he knew he could ignore THOSE texts... for now...

He was snapped out of it as Cassie began to scramble and he did the same. He was not a complete stranger to a fast paced dressing after a tryst but most of the time at least it came WITH a tryst!

Shinobu quickly buttoned his shirt and smoothed it down. He made sure everything was in place and watched Cassie. "Is everything alright?" He said. "And.. you look fine! Nothing backwards, nothing showing!" He insisted before he raised his eyebrows. He quickly swung around the couch and snatched the bottle of sake and ran it to the kitchen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 am

"Okay..."

Cassie hurried to the door once they were both decent, and pulled it open. She found herself suddenly face to face with the compact, sandy-haired, boyishly handsome figure of her next older brother.

"Uh..." A small noise escaped her throat while she stood there, speechless. "Bucky?"

He stepped through the door and grabbed Cassie in a big hug, lifting her off her feet and joyously swinging her back and forth. "Hey, Cass!" He said, and set her back on her feet. He ruffled her orange hair and slapped her on the back. "What's up, Babybear?"

Cassie was stunned at first, caught between one moment in the next. She had one foot in the one before, with Shinobu, hot-skinned and breathing heavy, and one foot in this one, with her brother, her awesome, wonderful brother...

She glanced at Shinobu, and Jacob noticed that she had company. "Is this a bad time?" He asked, but in answer Cassie's face broke into a broad, happy grin.

"Buckyyyyyyy!" She squealed, and collided with him, this time with a bear hug of her own. "Bucky, I can't believe you're here! Why didn't you tell me you were coming? When did you get here?"

"I came here from the airport..." He said, and glanced around the house. He'd been there before, a year or two earlier. It looked mostly the same, except for the addition of the dashing Japanese man. "Can I come in?"

With Cassie humming around in the kitchen, Jacob found himself sitting on a comfortable chair, somewhat facing Shinobu on the couch. He sat upright, the strength of his posture and his smallish but solid build showed his experience in the gym, though his expression was anything but rigid. He wore an easy smile while he tried not to come off like he was staring at the actor.

"So, how long have you known Cassie?" He asked, breaking the slightly awkward silence that had formed over the living room. "How'd you guys meet?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:57 am

Shinobu stood up as he watched Cassie and Bucky embrace. He smiled genuinely but turned his head. He was not unfamiliar with the scene.

He bowed when Bucky addressed him. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Shinobu Fujiwara." He said and sat back down. He was cool as usual and spoke warmly to Cassie's brother. "We've known each other for a little while. We met at the party of a mutual friend."

Shinobu checked to see if Cassie was done in the kitchen but quickly turned back to Cassie. "Cassie's spoken about you. You've gotten a job here?" He asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:11 am

"Oh yeah?" Jacob said about the party. Mostly, he was interested to know if it was Akashi Tanikaze's or Taylor Parker's party. He couldn't help but be a little excited by the prospect of meeting more of Cassie's wrestler friends.

"Yeah, I'm like a... media guy. My degree is in graphic design. I do art stuff, like... I do a lot of digital painting and video stuff and stuff." He waved his hand like he was sure he would always be the least interesting guy in the room. "My name's Jake, by the way. Bucky is kind of Cassie's nickname for me from when she was little. Not that she's that much bigger now. Not that I'm one to talk, right?"

Jacob stood only about 5'7", with a small but well proportioned build. He had broad shoulders for his size and a narrow waist. He was used to being a small guy, though he was much more average in Japan.

"So yeah, you can call me whatever you want. I've got a couple of clients here in Tokyo, and I'm planning on doing some other projects just to see where they go..." He yawned, and shook his head. He couldn't get sleepy already! "Doin' okay in there, Cass?" He called to the kitchen.

"Be right there!"

Jacob stretched, and placed his hands behind his head while he slouched in his chair. "So what's your deal? What do you do?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:50 am

"Higurashi Junichi." Shinobu responded. "He showed me around the ropes when I came to the AFW. He helped me out greatly and we became friends. He invited me to his house warming party. I know that his wife was also Cassie-san's friend." He added.

Shinobu nodded his head. "It is nice to meet you, Jake-san." He said a bit awkwardly. It was in his nature to call him by his last name but he understood the customs of westerners. "It is a good career if you can get a foot in the door." Shinobu said. "There is definitely a need for good visual arts work and in this modern age, it is the computer that replaces the brush." Shinobu said thoughtfully with a smile.

"I work in the media as well. I'm an actor." He paused and couldn't help but smile a bit. Saying it never really got old even if he wasn't an egotistical person. "I'm certain you've never heard of me most of the work I do is here in Japan. I work abraod but I've found a niche market and I'm happy. I'd love to expand one day though unlike my agent as long as I have steady work and can live comfortably, I don't mind being typecast."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:17 am

Jacob smiled. He would have laughed, but he didn't want to come across like a jerk. He was Jake-san, apparently.

"Yeah, but I try to do some actual painting, too, as like a side-thing. At least so I don't get rusty or anything."

His eyebrows lifted at Shinobu's profession. Cassie had bagged an actor? He was a handsome guy, too. Maybe he was like the Japanese Ryan Reynolds or something. Good job, Babybear!

"That's pretty awesome. I'd ask what your last name is, but I don't think it'd help... I don't really know any Japanese actors, except like... Lucy Liu, but she's probably Chinese. Sorry. Typecast, though? What's your type?"

Cassie re-entered the room with more tea and some assorted snacks. Bucky had to be hungry, but she didn't have any leftovers in the fridge or anything. She put everything down on the table and then sat down cross-legged on the floor to make a triangle between the three of them. It might be weird to snuggle up with Shinobu in front of Bucky, and the mere presence of her brother made her more prone to sitting on the floor. She hardly used the furniture back home.

She tried to slip Shinobu an apologetic and grateful look, and then looked back and forth between the two to try to catch on with the conversation.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:41 am

"Oh, I understand." Shinobu said with a smile. "For me the stage is my painting. I don't do it as much as I should, however." He wanted to do some more stage work and even some kabuki but his acting took up most of his time.

As Jake continued talk, Shinobu watched as Cassie sat nearby on the floor. He met her gaze with a soft smile of his own. "No, it's fine." Shinobu said with a casual wave. "It's Fujiwara and I'm typecast as the Phantom Detective. It's a series that has a lot of fame here for certain age groups. I've done other films but they remain what I am most known for."

Shinobu smiled. "You've stopped by here, have you already found a place to stay?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:20 am

"Certain age groups?" Jacob laughed.  "Are you in the Japanese version of Twilight?"

"Nooo! He's not. It's way better," Cassie protested.

"Well, that's a relief. And no, I don't have a long-term place yet, just a hotel room. I had my bags sent to the room already, but I just couldn't wait to see my beloved sister."

"You should live here!" Cassie blurted without thinking. "Er, well... Maybe. I mean, it's not my house, and there isn't an extra bedroom. We'd have to share one. Or you could sleep in Akashi's room."

"I like where this is headed."

"Well, we don't need to think about that right now." Cassie got up to her knees, sitting on her ankles with her hands on her thighs. "Should I tell Taaaayylor you're here? Do you think she'll be happy to seeeee youuuu?" She teased.

Jacob, glanced at Shinobu and rolled his eyes. "I may have a little thing for Taylor Parker. It's okay, though, there are lots of fish in the sea, right? Though, at present, I don't speak their language..."

"Oh! Speaking of which, what about Samantha? Are you guys not together anymore?"

Jacob deflected the question with a sad smile and a shrug. "There are lots of fish in the sea."

"Oh," Cassie said. "Well, I'll get stuff together for you. You can sleep in my bed, and I'll sleep in Akashi's. Eat something, for Pete's sake! Eat!"

With her brother in bed and fast asleep,  Cassie was right back where she started: on the couch with Shinobu.

"I know it's late, so don't feel like you have to stay, but I'm not going to make you leave." She leaned her head against his shoulder and hugged his arm. "But I don't know how much longer I'll stay awake."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next