Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak - Page 3 Empty Re: The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Allison inhaled sharply like she had been unexpectedly burned, and then her features relaxed. Her face became neutral, the image of poise and beauty, but with somewhat disheveled hair. She swiftly smacked Jocelyn's hand away and fixed her clothes, pulling her bra back over and buckling her vest, and when everything was situated, she slipped off her robe and tossed it over the back of the chair. Then she wrapped her hands around Jocelyn's neck and squeezed, crushing her windpipe and knocking her to the floor where she straddled her. She pressed her weight down on the girl and throttled her, watching her struggle with dispassionate eyes.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

The Strong, The Broken, The Weak - Page 3 Empty Re: The Strong, The Broken, The Weak

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Jocelyn stared at Allison with a smirk on her face as she watched Allison seethe. She had gotten tot he blonde and gotten to her good no matter what kind of airs she put on. It made Jocelyn feel superior.

And then the hands came around her neck and she was throttled to the ground. She began to buck and kick and tried to wildly ball her fists and slam them into Allison's face.

She gagged and sputtered, making awful noises as her body convulsed. She wasn't going to last at all with the expertise in which Allison choked her. However, witht he last glimmer of consciousness, she forced her lips into a cruel smile.

"Ju..hck... tlike... hckgn... old... times....gnnck!"

Jocelyn sputtered while her face turned blue and her hands finally went limp.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Allison's hands stayed clamped over Jocelyn's throat for several long seconds after the smaller girl finally went out. Slowly, one finger at a time, she loosened her grip until her hands hovered over Jocelyn's face.

Her left hand closed, and opened again. Her shining, blood red nails and her smooth, creamy skin seemed so ill-suited for the work to which she put them. It seemed so foreign. Ten years ago, as a girl, her hands might have looked the same, but it wasn't her hands that she used to fight then. She wondered, just for a moment, if she wasn't really the same kind of masochistic idiot as Jocelyn.

She placed the palm of her right hand softly against Jocelyn's cheek, her thumb laying across her lips. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, she shoved the limp body onto it's stomach and tied her arms with the robe, a very specialized knot forcing the elbows together and arching the body uncomfortably. When she was done, she lifted the thing and dragged it out of the dressing room and down the hall, where she left it in front of the lockers, where the situation would sort itself out.

She didn't go back to her dressing room to change. She went straight to the parking lot, to her black Maserati, and then back to her historic, fifth floor apartment where she could drown herself in red wine and prose.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3