Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 7 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 27, 2014 6:34 pm

She couldn't help but let out a slightly fearful whimper when the tongue of the other girl seemed to slip by her lips and teeth to tough her own tongue gently. If she could speak, she would simply tell Wells. "Y-You lost two bets.....The staring c-contest......And doubting that I have a boyfriend, though we are distant...." Yoshiro makes a slight moan again as her body shivered.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 7 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 3:27 am

Wells pulled away after the delicious kiss and shook her head. "Nuh uh." She said. "I lost one bet! Maybe I blinked, but there's no waaaaaay you have a boyfriend. You totally kissed a girl just now! You were all mleeeeelllhh!" Wells closed her eyes, opened her mouth and swilrled her tongue around in front of her like she was engaged in a lewd French kiss.

""I was all 'Ok, you can stop now, geeze, I blinked!' and you were like, 'no way, babeh, I need those pouty lips all over me!"

"That's exactly how it went." Wells said, nodding her head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 am

She REALLY wet there.....And Yoshiro had to prove it to her. When Wells' closed her eyes, Yoshiro quickly grabbed her phone. A picture of her and Conza holding hands was the background. "O-Oh yeah? Look at this!" She showed Wells the phone, her hand shaking a bit and her entire face red with shame. "That's him....That's MY Conza." The small boy's wide grin almost haunted whoever looked at it.

"Now tell me that you didn't lose two bets and that I dont have a boyfriend...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 4:22 am

Wells looked at the phone and blinked. "Having a girlfriend doesn't count." She said, waving her hand dismissively. Conza looked more girlish than Wells did!" She then puffed out her nonexistent chest and ran her hand along the bumps of her budding breasts. "I don't have boobs at all! I would get called a boy all the time if I didn't have these stylish pink locks!" She said, flipping the long wispy strands that hung in front of her at Yoshiro.

"Unless you have 'her' stashed in a closet somewhere, then WEEEE tied our bets. And even if you showed me his ding dong, well, who's to say you wouldn't just attach one somehow to get out of losing a bet! I've heard some girls have really gross ... uh... thingies..." Wells was blushing very red as she thought about her words. "That are like little wingalings anyway! That's probably what it is!" She said as she buried her face in the bed. What was she saying!?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 28, 2014 4:35 am

The bird's eye couldn't help but twitch. There was no way that Wells just called Cona, HER Conza, a girl.Even if he did look like one, which he didn't! Yoshiro growled like never before, tackling Wells to the bed. "Then I hope you dont mind if I cash in my victory over you first!" Yoshiro wanted to make Wells pay for that. And what better way than to bring pain to Wells, and pleasure to herself?!

Yoshiro turned Wells onto her stomach and began to twist and intertwine their legs together to create a nearly-inescapable leg lock. Yoshiro then grabbed the other girl's instep and pulled her legs back harshly. After a few moments, she asked: "How you doing down there?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 4:48 am

"Ooof!" Wells was shoved weasily and womanhandled by the bigger girl. Before she knew what was going on, her legs were locked and she was in pain. She clawed at the bed and whimpered and whined, wriggling and trying to escape. "OWWEIEE! OWIE! OWWW! STOOOHAAAAP!" She cried.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 28, 2014 4:53 am

Shaking her head, Yoshiro scoffed. "No way. I won the bet, and I get to do what I want." She pulled Wells' legs back more, until the kawaii's foot was close to the bird's mouth. The one that she was just using to kiss the girl with in a very emotionally fueled way. "Now, the real fun begins for you." The blue-harried bird began to bite down on and lightly chew on the captured girl's toes and the ball of her foot, leaving no spot left that was not bitten.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 5:26 am

"Ahhhaaa!" Wells screamed as her foot was bit. She then stopped and blinked. "Wait. That kinda tickles!" She then felt the pain of the hold. "Ahh, it's like hot and cold at the same time! I don't know if I should laugh or scream, guuuh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 28, 2014 5:34 am

Yoshiro onlyt growls roughly as her response, bending Wells legs back more, almost forming the girl into a 'c' shape while putting her knee in the small of the girl's back. Her biting also did not let up, grinding Well's heel between her teeth. Soon, she would switch up to pleasure.....And began taking the same long licks as she did the first time. Each lick taking almost 5 seconds each.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 7:54 pm

"Ahahah-aaaahhhh--- ahahaha!" Wells alternated between laughing and crying as Yoshiro had her in the tight pretzel hold while licking her feet. She was uncomfortable but the licks tickled, forcing herself to laugh and press into Yoshiro's body.

"Uguuuh!" She said, slapping the bed as she buried her face into the bedsheets. "mmmhhfffmmfm!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next