Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 6:10 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina ) - Page 4 Empty Re: You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Even if Cerbera did not want to admit it, Lukretia knew exactly how to keep Cerbera from fighting back. Her flexibility had reached it's limit and Lukretia used that as leverage to keep the twin tailed fighter at bay. She was basically kissing the carpet while those fingers were pushing in and out of her, teasing the sensitive clit that only made her more wet.

Ultimately, she gave in and would slowly mutter in return to Lukretia. " ..Fine.. But I don't.. Mmh.. Need an advantage.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina ) - Page 4 Empty Re: You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 am

Lukretia grinned as Cerbera gave into the German domme's whims. She liked that Cerbera accepted her fate but she also didn't like that she did it. What was about to come next for Cerbera would push her to the limits for sure.

However, before Lukretia could put her plan into motion, she still had some unfinished business with the pale skinned kawaii here and now while she was still fucking her. Lukretia licked her lips and then pushed her fingers in deeply into Cerbera. She then pushed out one of her free fingers and threatened to penetrate Cerbera's other forbidden hole.

"Unfortunately, you vill not be going anyvehere until you cum, kleinkind. Consider your options carefully before I force meine upon you.' She teased.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Stubbornness was something the twin tailed fighter held with pride, but Lukretia had a position on her that she wasn't used to and was stimulating her to the point where most of her strength and concentration had dissolved to make room for the pleasure that was building up inside. She had to give up just to reduce pain and to let Lukretia have this one for now.

" Nnh.. I'm stubborn.. But not stupid.. I can't break.. Aahh.. Out of this hold.. " She responded rather truthfully, but that was all she could do as she was becoming quite wet now, close to her orgasm.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:59 am

Lukretia chuckled haughtily at Cerbera's words. "How true, Fraulein!" The German domme said. "Vell, now zat you have accepted ze situation, how about I show yo pleasure? I can me quite benevolent, you know.' She said as her fingers dipped expertly into Cerbera's sex and she began to finger the pale kawaii rhythmically.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Cerbera accepted the fact that Lukretia had more in situation than Cerbera could take from her, and once again she found herself at the bring of her orgasm. Her gripped the carpet, her head acting as a cushion for Lukretia's rear while the german domme was busy making her moist pussy submit.

And that it did when it became too much for Cerbera to bear, letting out a sharp gasp before she bit down onto her bottom lip, stifling the moans that came with her blissful orgasm, coating Lukretia's fingers and hand with her juices.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Lukretia felt Cerbera's cup runeth over and grinned as she pumped the pale twin until she was satsified. She then stood up and released the hold. She turned and licked the cum off her fingers and then stepped away. She wiped the rest off on a paper towel and then barely turned her head in Cerbera's direction.

"I vill see you tomorrow, klienkind. Be prepared for meine arrival."

She didn't even wait for Cerbera to get up or leave. If she laid there panting for an hour, it wouldn't matter to Lukretia as she sat at her computer and began clacking away at it. Back to work like nothing at all had happened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:38 am

Cerbera was a little confused, but that quickly washed away when her orgasm started, reaching it's peak and bursting like a volcano as those fingers pumped into her tight pussy, her hands gripping the carpet for support while the woman kept going until Cerbera's orgasm has ended, leaving the twin tailed beauty on the carpet and quite exhausted. She didn't know what Lukretia meant at first, but apparently the woman had more plans in mind for the next day.

It took half a second before Cerbera would respond, pushing against the carpet and pulling herself onto her hands and knees before she would fetch her panties, stepping into them again and starting to properly dress herself again, her cheeks furiously red while she gazed over at the casual Lukretia. " ...I will. " She wanted to be at the woman for this, but it was her own fault for underestimating her opponent, slowly leaving out of the office, though not before glaring back at the woman. " ..Bring some clothes.. Cause I will make sure I will exhaust you for the rest of the day.. " With that, she left the office to make her slow pace towards the locker room for a proper shower.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4