Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

Post by Cirno Thu May 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Cerbera was prepared for Lukretia this time, and she knew that the woman would try to bite her, something Cerbera really could not appreciate, but that was why she had a back up plan. She settled upon Lukretia's face, however she made sure her butt was upon Lukretia's lips and nose, smothering the German Domme. The tight leather tight pants not only perfectly outlined the curves of Cerbera's ass, they also made sure that Lukretia could not easily bite her, and even if she could, it would barely be noticeable!

She was not there. She kept an eye out for Lukretia's legs, making sure that if they were going to kick up towards her head, she was ready to counter that. She reached back with her hands to further taunt the German Domme into doing so, letting them gently brush over Lukretia's breasts before she gave them a very rough squeeze, establishing early domination on the woman. " Maybe this will remind you, Lukretia. " She spoke softly, trying to turn Lukretia out so she could find the German Domme's nipples and go for her next targets. " ]I am the one who fucked your mouth, pussy and even your ass before you cheated. " She pressed her ass down harder upon Lukretia's face, really looking to smother her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't fake a sting ( For Tatyina )

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Lukretia felt the tight vinyl over her face and smiled inwardly, unable to do so with her lips as Cerbera's butt mashed hard into her face. The girl was clever enough to know that Lukretia would always play dirty whenever possible. Not only that, but the vinyl was going to smother the German much faster if she did nothing.

The German domme had her feet planted against the plush carpet as Cerbera roughly began to grope her tits. Lukretia grunted against her vinyl prison but she had a plan. She shot her arms out to grab Cerbera's wrists and hold her ast. Then Lukretia threw her legs up to try and catch Cerbera by the neck and throw her off her with her legs.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 am

Cerbera was ready to catch Lukretia's legs when they would come up towards her, but for now she was taking the time to enjoy Lukretia's tits, massaging and kneading them quite firmly, as if she was claiming ownership to a pair of stress balls. While she was keeping her attention on those legs, she had not expected the German Domme to be able to free her hands! She found her wrists grasped and before she could retaliate, those legs made their perfect moment to strike, wrapped around her neck and throwing her off before Cerbera could stop her!

Cerbera rolled backwards and away from Lukretia, pressing her hands upon the ground to jump up onto her feet and wait for Lukretia do the same, deciding not to press the matter and just concentrate on another way to take Lukretia down without the German Domme able to fight back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:14 am

Lukretia did what she needed to do and forced Cerbera off of her. She stood up and smiled at the kawaii with her luscious lips. Lukretia kicked off her heels and peered at the pale skinned beauty. "Cheating? In a pit match? You must be joking, kleinkind, zere is no such thing. Ze vords of a petulant girl who cannot handle ze fact zat she lost to a superior voman. Zat is all I hear from you. If you really vanted to prove something to me, you cvould be vorking hard to conquer me instead of fumbling over past mistakes.

"Someone else has your name and is doing as zey like vith it. I gave meine blessing because it vould thrill me to see ze two of you square off. Whoever is victorious, I believe zat I am ze vinner." She said, smiling wryly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm

" You're right. " Cerbera actually admitted that Lukretia was telling the truth in her words, though soon Cerbera's eyes narrowed, a clear expression of dominance taking over the usual stoic look she had on her face, crouching herself low as if she was ready to pounce upon the German Domme. " I will conquer you, Lukretia. " She would wait just a few more seconds before she thrust her body forward and headed straight for Lukretia.

" I will show you I am superior! " She a loud yell she would try to dash up behind Lukretia, trying to bring her arms under the German Domme's armpits and up to the back of her head so she could try and lock her into a full nelson.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am

Lukretia watched coolly as Cerbera charged her. Her muscles were tensed but she didn't strike. As Cerbera got behind her, the German domme arched her back and pressed her ass into Cerbera's hips as she bent down, feeling the flexing of her arms and shoulders.

She closed her eyes and inhaled. "Now vhat?" She said, pushing her back against Cerbera's chest. "It feels like you may almost be a voman." She teased with a rueful smile on her lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 am

She wasted no time to stretch the German domme in the full nelson. She took careful steps back until she reached the desk and took a seat on it. This allowed her legs off the ground now that she found better support for her body, and like pythons that just woke up near their prey, would they wrap around Lukretia's waist to show her the power that was stored within Cerbera's legs.

" You'll find out.. " She replied with a soft, rather seductive tone of voice as she focused on squeezing Lukretia's strength out of her, pulling back on the full nelson to try and make Lukretia lay on top of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 am

Lukretia walked back with Cerbera until they were at the desk. She could feel as her ass pressed into Cerbera's lap and she grinned for a moment as the pale thighs coiled around her body. She then grunted as they tightened, restricting her breathing and filling her with a delicious intoxicating pain. The German domme sucked in a breath as Cerbera spoke and tried to lean them back.

Breathing through her nose, Lukretia lifted up her legs as though she was going to give the pale skinned kawaii what she wanted when she suddenly, at the tipping point, bucked forward, trying trying to put Cerbera into a piggy back position. If she could get standing, Lukretia would try and use her momentum to charge forward and run at the opposite wall, looking to turn at the last moment and smash Cerbera between the door and her own voluptuous body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Cerbera had it all figured out. If she could keep Lukretia in check on the desk then she could render the German domme useless for this bout. She had no problem showing Lukretia who was boss now, and it looked like she was about to win that. But then Lukretia managed to catapult her legs back down to the ground and forced Cerbera along with her, being taken for a quick ride towards the wall before they switched positions and Cerbera was the one ended up being smashed against the door sandwiched between it and Lukretia's body.

This caused Cerbera to greatly loosen the hold she had on Lukretia's body, but she did not completely let go. She was winded from the impact and it took quite some fight out of her, but Cerbera refused to release Lukretia that easily.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Once Lukretia had smashed Cerbera against the wall, she pulled her arms forward, using her strength to finish breaking the full nelson. All that was left was the light scissor on her waist and that was no issue at all. The German domme thrust both of her hands down to sink her fingers tightly into Cerbera's legs and began to walk forward, hoping to drape the kawaii over her backside like a cloak.

"You are not decisive enough, kleinkind." Lukretia said as she tried to walk forward to the center of the room. If she could, then she'd try and step backward and over Cerbera, so her body would bend like a C with Lukretia standing over her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next