Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 10 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Ace didn't say anything as Taylor shoved her through the house and finally out the door. She hadn't exactly calmed down, but she wasn't going to attack Taylor or anybody they passed.
She felt odd, both fired up, "fur raised", so to speak, and also, on a smaller level, aware that she had handled things badly and regretting her actions.

After stepping out of the house, she turned, letting out a sigh and shaking her head, running on hand through her short hair as she looked at her host, realizing for the second time that she had caused a scene in a house with Taylor.

"Look....that shouldn't have happened. I fucked up. Just tell Cassie I'm sorry for ruining her party alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Taylor's face tightened. "Motherfucker, you can't ruin shit," she said, her Staten Island accent showing itself more than usual. She looked Ace in the eye and laid it all out for her.

"This is the second time you've spazzed out like this. If you can't handle the pressure of a social situation with some wrestlers, how the fuck are you gonna handle it in the ring, huh? This is a joke."

She shook her head and scowled, and her eyes wandered around the surrounding neighborhood as she spoke. "Look, you gotta get a grip, man. This shit's just not gonna fly, for you or for me. So somebody squeezed your hand and acted like an idiot, bit fuckin' deal. You can't turn into so whiny teenager every time someone gives you a little push. You're supposed to be tough. Dude, the more I see of you, the worse I feel that you actually beat me up in our match. You're looking like such a bitch you're making me look like a bitch for not just stomping you in five seconds." All she could do was shake her head.

"A'right, well, just take off, okay? No hard feelings or anything, just like, bye, see ya around, all that. Thanks for dropping by."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm

"Yeah, fine, I'm the bitch. She didn't do anything, I just flew off the handle just to cause drama right?"

Ace shook her head, it figured, it just figured that all the blame would be pinned on her, just like last time. It seemed like anytime she actually stood up for herself with these people, it got turned around on her to make her look like the problem, because apparently giving Ace shit was fine, as long as she didn't respond to it.

"Thanks for the invite, I'm sure you and your friend will have fun talking about what a bitch I am."

Ace turned and headed down the driveway, pulling out her phone to call another cab. It was far from a mature response, but at this point Ace couldn't care as she walked away from Taylor's home, certain she'd never be invited back, and certain she'd just ended whatever association she had with Taylor in the process.

Last edited by 143 on Thu May 01, 2014 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Before Akashi could even absorb Ace's tirade, she felt herself pulled away by Cassie who was shamefully doting on her. It was just bad. Akashi had never acted that way She'd felt much worse about other people. Really, she didn't even dislike Ace. She had no clue why she felt the need to act so obnoxiously toward the woman. The silver haired wrestler just... brought it out of her in a way.

Akashi turned her head when Cassie dabbed her nose. She sheepishly looked at her red headed roommate and pointed to her chest. "This is where it hurts more, Cassie-chan. You can attend to that." She raised her eyebrows and cracked a smile before sighing heavily and leaning against Cassie's arm.

"I acted so horribly." Akashi said with regret in her tone. "I didn't even know I was capable of being that huge of a bitch." Akashi frowned. "But... I'm not going to apologize to that girl. No matter what I won't do it!" Akashi said with determination. "I'll apologize to you and to Taylor all day long but not to that girl. Never." She said. She clenched her fist. "I have pride!" She said, almost to no one.

She then put an arm on Cassie's shoulder. 'I'm sorry, Cassie-chan. I hope you can forgive me." She then lowered her head. "And now I'm never going to hear the end of it from Imouto-chan." Akashi frowned.

Akashi leaned her head back. "I don't even really understand these feelings." She said as she closed her eyes. "I think I need to go see my dad."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Cassie sat in gentle silence and allowed Akashi to say everything she needed to, but when the sumo finished it was Cassie's turn.

Over the muffled sounds of the party in the room behind them, her young voice hung in the air, a delicate, feminine thread. "Akashi," she said. "I don't understand how you feel. I don't think you're wrong for feeling the way you do... But I expect more from you." She gave the words some space to unfold and for their implications be felt before she continued.

"Ace seems like... Even if you two don't get along, I think she still looks up to you. In some way, all of us do. I know you're better than the way you acted, and I know that when you're ready you can apologize to her. And you can let her apologize to you, and we can put this whole thing behind us. Okay?"

She brought her other arm around Akashi and gave her a squeeze. "So you want to go see your dad?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Akashi sighed indignantly again. She knit her brow at Cassie's words and turned her head, blushing. "I know." She said. 'I know all that. It's probably not even Ace's fault. It's... a lot of things that just bubbled over." Akashi looked at Cassie. "Why can't I just act like a child sometimes!?"

Akashi sobered up a bit when she thought about her dad. She leaned over and kissed Cassie on the cheek affectionately. "Yes." She said softly. "Do you want to come with me?" She asked. "He likes the company."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 pm

"You can act like a child sometimes," Cassie assured her. "And we're right here to remind you of who you are."

She smiled, and nodded her head. "Sure, that'd be awesome. I've never met any of your family. Or Taylor's. And you guys have met all of mine, except for Nicky. Sounds great."

Taylor leaned around the corner and spotted the other two on the floor. She stepped into the laundry room with them, and kept it brief. "So Ace is gone," she said, and looked directly at Akashi. "So, we'll talk this stuff over, okay? But later. For now it's all good, let's just get back out there, okay?"

She reached out with a purple-tights clad leg and gave Akashi a push with her foot. "We can just start another movie, and you can chill in the seats with Junko and Johnny or something. Maybe no more sake, though." She held out her hands, one to each of them, to help them to their feet. Cassie stood up, and the two of them looked at Akashi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Akashi turned her head and blushed. "I ... don't think I'm ready for you to meet the rest of my family..." She said quietly. Then Taylor entered. She kept her eyes down as Taylor spoke. She didn't want to talk about it. She held out her hand and used Taylor's grip to stand up. She nodded quietly.

"I do want some more sake though." She said with a pouty lip as she went back into the entertainment den.

Morrigan sucked in a deep breath and quickly pulled her hand from underneath Brittany's shirt. She reached down and grabbed her pants and panties in one handful and gave them a sharp tug. They settled halfway up her butt before she let go and panted silently against her lover's neck.

They were in Taylor's room and had been engaging in pleasantries when she suddenly heard raised voices and stomping. She quieted Brittany down with a shush and wriggled herself out from the brunette's fingers as she listened carefully. It wasn't that she was afraid of getting caught, part of her almost wanted Taylor to come find them. Still, she felt like, if she was going to get caught, she'd rather have it be on her terms and just in case Johnny or some other person with wandering eyes came in, she could be ready.

Morrigan heard the door close and then foot steps trudge back downstairs and she immediately pushed her free hand back up Brittany's skirt and grabbed onto her breast, kneading it roughly. Her other hand went back to work and she sat up, straddling her lover's legs.

"So, are you having fun yet, lover?" She purred. "Is it everything you dreamed of? Fucking in someone else's bed? Or do you want to actually try and be sociable?" She smirked int he darkness as she dug her fingers into Brittany's flesh. trying to play a game of who could keep the quietest while the other did their best to make them squirm and cry and give their antics away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Brittany let out a soft moan as Morrigan played with her breast "Like the bitches out there could handle us." Brittany said before leaning in and taking a soft bite at Morrigan's neck. "We can go down and be social all you want after i fuck your brains out." Brittany would say before running her tongue along Morrigan's neck as Brittany's hands moved towards Morrigan's ass. Brittany would give Morrigan's ass a nice hard squeeze with both hands "I mean you can always bring someone in on our little fun. It won't be like the last few times as i doubt you have a hidden array of toys in this house."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 am

Morrigan breathed softly as Brittany spoke and nibbled on her. "mmm..." She groaned and turned her head and sat up. "No one here has the balls for it." She said and suddenly arched her back, stretching.

Morrigan looked around in the darkness and blinked. She rolled off of Brittany and hooked a thumb around her panties, stepping out of her pants for the moment. She drew the curtains on the bedroom to let the moonlight in and bask them in a soft glow. Morrigan just wanted to strip down and prance around. She liked the feeling of her toes in the carpet, her socks were somewhere. She looked at Brittany.

"Taylor wants me. She wants to fuck me bad." Morrigan then walked over to the dresser and opened the drawers. She found a surprisingly neatly folded set of boxers and closed it. Another drawer revealed the panties. Morrigan rummaged but found nothing interesting.

"I've seen her naked, you know." She said almost casually to Brittany. "Her body doesn't compare...' Morrigan trailed off, not finishing the sentence as she closed the drawer. Her investigation proved fruitless and she gave a cursory inspection of the closet which also proved to bear no fruit. She really didn't know WHAT she was looking for, but she figured she might find something interesting. Taylor was, however, surprisingly boring and Morrigan yawned.

"Who would you bring in? Right here, right now, if you could just have any kind of fun you wanted? Who would you want us to bang the fuck out of?" She asked. "And not in the Kelly way. That's fun but sometimes it's nice when you don't have to worry about them fighting back." Morrigan said and bent over to pick up her up her pants.

As she was bent over, showing her ass off to Brittany, she paused and decided to flip the sheet up, just to give a little look under the bed. That's when she noticed a box. Morrigan pulled it out and opened it. Her eyes gleamed as she listened to Brittany. 'Here we go..." She muttered under her breath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next