Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 18 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Tatyina Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 am

"Uuchk!" Mamouru groaned. "I'M NOT LAUGHING!" He shouted back. he was still on the ground, leaning on his elbow and panting as he looked at Cassie. His eyes searched her cold, neutral ones.

"Cassie-san." Mamouru said through gritted teeth. "I wasn't MESSING with you!" He said hurriedly. She wasn't going to give him much time. "I care for you! I never saw you like any other girl, like those other sluts!" He said and motioned over to Brittany and Morrigan.

"Do you know how hard it was to pull away when you kissed me?! It was everything I wanted. I wanted to be with you! I wanted to be happy! You made me want to be a better man! I was becoming a better one! You made me happy! I didn't want to throw that away by treating you like all those other girls!"

Mamouru's fingers dug into the grass. "You tossed me out!" He said. "If you wouldn't have fired me, that match never would have happened! I wouldn't have said those awful things to you!" Mamouru lowered his head. "I get it, Cassie-san." He said as he closed his eyes.

Morrigan stared at Brittany and shook her head, letting the spit dribble off her face. "Listen, bitch." She said in a calm tone. "This doesn't have shit to do with Taylor. I don't give a fuck if you want to mess with her. Maybe don't be such an idiot and do it where half a dozen people who want to kick your ass are standing right by it. Maybe don't do it where your ass could just get arrested. What I'm pissed about is that you went to ride a cock while I was in the FUCKING HOUSE! Fucking a ring skank is one thing, but some piece of shit just looking to stick it in a hole? What the hell is WRONG with you!? Do you even HAVE a brain!!?" Morrigan's last words were spoken with almost a tone of concern in her voice. Her brow wrinkled ad she stared at Brittany expectantly.

Last edited by 445 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Brittany was taken aback by Morrigan's sudden outburst. "Of course i have a brain." Brittany said as she looked up at Morrigan. "And don't act like this is all my fault. It wasn't my choice to not have my back down in the theater room. If the roles were reversed nothing would have stopped me from punching the first bitch who insulted you. But no, you have grown all friendly and weak." Brittany said as she stared into Morrigan's eyes. "And besides. You know that no matter who i fuck i will always go back to you. I mean no one can fuck like you do." Brittany said as a smirk crept onto her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 am

"If you had believed in me, I wouldn't have fired you."

Cassie advanced within shoot-distance of Mamouru. She dropped into a low half-crouch, knees bent and hands ready at her waist, her eyes not straying from him for a moment.

"If you care about someone, you don't want to hurt them. You try not to hurt them," Cassie calmly explained. "And lies hurt. If you care about someone, you tell them the truth!"

With that, she drop-circled to the side and lunged on Mamouru, pinning him down with her body. She laid across him and pinned his wrist to the ground, palm up, by his head. She began quickly and methodically working on sliding her arms into place to apply leverage to push his wrist and lift his elbow up, to twist his arm backward at an excruciating angle.

"Tell the TRUTH, Mamouru! Tell the truth and I'll let go!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 08, 2014 7:20 am

Johnny stepped out into the backyard and looked at Taylor. He looked over the scene and grimaced. He stepped behind Taylor and put a hand on her hip just to let her know he was there.

Mamouru wasn't going to fight against Cassie. He already knew how menacing she was and if she wanted to hurt him, he probably wasn't going to do anything about it. At least not in this setting. He didn't want to though.

"What!?" He yelled. "That doesn't make any sense, Cassie-san! How could you think I didn't believe in you!?" Mamouru's eyes widened. No matter what he had done to Cassie, on purpose or on accident, Mamouru had always believed in her. There was no doubt about that for a second.

She was on him before he could say anything else. He didn't even resist when she climbed on top of him and pinned her down. When she slowly pulled his arm into place, Mamouru winced. "G-ah.. haaaanh!"

Mamouru's face tightened and he shut his eyes. "What!? What the hell do you want to know!?"

"You're so fucking short sighted." Morrigan growled as she stared down at Brittany. "Sticks and stones... ever hear that? All she wanted to do was make you apologize for fucking swirling her grandma! Fuck, she runs her fucking mouth all the damn time! If you could figure out how to say something other than BITCH then maybe you could dish it back once and a while!"

Morrigan pushed her lips against Brittany's ear, making sure that the taser was still in Brittany's neck but switched off. "If I took a swing at her every time she mouthed off to me, we wouldn't even be at this party. When she runs her mouth, I just tell her to fuck off. Or I give it back to her. I don't start swinging. "

Morrigan pushed one hand into Brittany's boob and pushed herself so she was sitting up and straddling her. "This has nothing to do with her, anyway. Now, fucking apologize to her. You'll definitely be apologizing to me when we're back home." Morrigan lifted her head up and stared at Brittany, not budging with the taser.

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Brittany gritted her teeth as Morrigan pushed the taser into her neck. "And what do i have to apologize for? Ruining this party? I did no such thing. I am not the bitch tossing people to the ground or the other bitch who has a taser to someones neck. And if you actually think i will apologize to you or that bitch you might as well pull the trigger on that taser now." Brittany said as she refused to back down to Morrigan even as she felt the taser push painfully into her neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 09, 2014 5:30 am

"Tell me the TRUTH!"

Cassie's voice was angry, but she was still fully in control of herself, almost eerily so. She used smooth and deliberate force, precisely applied, to twist Mamouru's arm enough to cause him pain, more than a little, but she wasn't so reckless as to risk injury. She didn't want to hurt him. She wanted him to stop his lies.

"Tell me what you wanted from me! Tell me why you did what you did! Tell me how you really feel, and if you don't tell the truth I swear I'll... I'll..."

Taylor stood helplessly by in the grass and watched the scene play out with one hand over her mouth. She leaned back against Johnny, and spoke without her eyes leaving Cassie. "Babe, should I... What should I..." She glanced back at him, over her right shoulder. "She won't really... you know..."

The other squabble happening behind them on the porch might have also been out of hand, but while Taylor was preoccupied, it was out of mind.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 09, 2014 6:00 am

Johnny stepped behind Taylor and wrapped his arms around her. "It's cool, babe. Cassie knows what she's doin."

"Ahhaaaah!" Mamouru yelled when Cassie wrenched his arm. "Fuck! Cassie-san!" He said and shut his eyes. "I... I wanted to be by your side! I swear it!" Mamouru clenched his teeth. "I never wanted to hurt you! I... wanted to... be a better man..." Mamouru's eyes shut even tighter and suddenly he felt something hot splash against his closed eyelids. "I've never felt the way you made me feel. I wanted to be better but I didn't know how! Everything I was doing, I thought it would make you stay. I didn't want you to leave me and... when I saw that you were, I got desperate! I was acting without thinking! I honestly thought if I could show you that I could manage someone to wrestle you and beat you that you'd take me back!"

The tears began to drip down his cheeks. "I didn't care that I couldn't be WITH you, I knew I wasn't good enough for you! But... being by your side... that was good enough! It was enough to try and make me be a better man! I just couldn't bear the thought of you leaving me. Cassie-s-san." Mamouru opened his bleary eyes and looked up at Cassie.. "I'm sorry, Cassie-san.. I'm sorry I hurt you. I never, ever wanted to. I'm sorry...' He said, wincing in the hold.

Morrigan listened to Brittany with narrowed eyes. "I don't expect you to apologize to her, you're right." Morrigan said. "That's asking too much. I wouldn't do it if I were you. But you sure as HELL owe ME an apology.' Morrigan said.

"We'll talk later, Lover." Morrigan's eyes lowered and he flashed a sad look at Brittany. She then pulled the taser down and jabbed it into Brittany's side until she was unconscious. She then leaned forward and kissed Brittany's lips before she stood up and sighed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 09, 2014 6:18 am

Brittany let out a laugh as Morrigan said she owed her an apology. "I guess we will have to see if you get one then." Brittany said as she felt the taser poke her side and she knew what was coming next. Brittany gritted her teeth as Morrigan kept the taser pressed firmly into her side. It would not take long until Brittany was passed out under Morrigan and her body twitching every now and then.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri May 09, 2014 6:39 am

Cassie cringed. She closed her eyes and tried to weather Mamouru's torturous words without breaking down, but every word seemed to bring her closer to pitiful, helpless tears. She wanted to believe him, if only to ease the pain of everything past, but she couldn't. The part of her that kept her safe rebelled against him and his silver tongue.

"I liked you, Mamouru," she said softly. "I really did. I knew... how you were, but I knew you, too. I knew you could be a good guy. But you NEVER EVEN TRIED!" She screamed, and twisted his arm again, putting terrible strain on his shoulder.

"If you didn't want to hurt me, then why did you do it, Mamouru? If you wanted to be a better guy, why couldn't you have just done it?" Her voice took on a broken, pleading quality, as if she could beg him to just change the way things had been, but she quickly regained her fire. "And... you didn't want me to go because you wanted to CONTROL me! STOP LYING and TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 09, 2014 7:44 am

"Stop it! Cassie-san Stop!" Mamouru cried. He began to struggle because the pain was becoming unbearable. "I'm not LYING, Cassie-san! I swear to you! You made me HAPPY! Why!? Why would I want to throw that away just so I could be miserable again!? I DID TRY!"

Mamouru's eyes fluttered as he panted. "Cassie-san.. please... please stop I did try.... I did my best... I didn't wrestle in those matches.... I stayed away from the clubs... I slipped up but... but I WAS trying... Please... stop... You're going to break my arm..." He muttered as new tears dripped down his cheeks.

Morrigan stood up and pocketed her taser and crept around the other scene until she was next to Taylor and Johnny, facing towards the house. "I'll need to borrow your handcuffs, again." She said, a smile twitching at the edge of her lips. "I'll bring them back tomorrow." Morrigan then pushed her glasses up her nose.

"I'll make sure everyone gets out safely. and, I'm sorry about how she acted..." She said the last part quietly and then stepped away and back into the house.

Last edited by 445 on Fri May 09, 2014 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down