Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Gggg, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

5 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm - Page 16 Empty Re: Kita-Ku, Saturday, 7pm

Post by Tatyina Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Mamouru tried his best to shuffle out of the way when he nearly ran into Jess. He stepped out of the way and her eyes met. He smiled as she looked past him to the door outside. "Please." He said as he turned around.

"Do you think I've made a choice?" He said. Mamouru tossed his bangs from his face. "You should be thanking me for it." He said and stepped through the back door, closing it behind him.

"I brought a couple extras, just in case." He said, tossing a beer to Brittany before setting the others down on the swing. He moved next to her and then cracked his beer open. He took a drink. He hadn't had any alcohol yet and he had no intention of getting drunk. He could handle one or two beers though.

"So," he said, trying to start a conversation, "what, exactly got you into the wrestling business?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 am

Brittany took the beer from Mamouru and cracked it open before taking a drink. "Oh, why did i get into wrestling? I just love to prove that i am better than everyone. I also love to hurt people." Brittany said before taking drink of her beer. "So why did you get into wrestling? From the looks like it would have been better if you joined a soap opera." Brittany said as she turned towards Mamouru.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 am

"Wrestling is in my blood." He said simply. He watched her take the drink. Mamouru smiled. "The actor already left, I'm afraid." Mamouru took another small sip from his beer. "There has to be more to it than that, Luvve-san." He said. "Those are such simple reasons. Maybe the world thinks you're simple, one dimensional, but I can tell you're a complex and intriguing woman."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 am

Brittany couldn't help but laugh at Mamouru's words "Oh my, i better watch out or this big bad guy right next to me might figure out my secrets. Of course i didn't just come to beat the crap out of people. I mean i love doing that. It is a great feeling but i doubt anyone actually cares why i wrestle." Brittany said as she took another drink. "I am perfectly content with people thinking i am just a one track mind woman. They can think that all i want to do is crush people beneath me and torment them." Brittany then turned and smiled at Mamouru "But apparently we both know that that is not all there is too me." Brittany said as she took a step towards Mamouru "I have to ask though, are you sure you want to jump down this rabbit hole? You don't know what could be on the other side."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 2:59 am

Mamouru chuckled softly with Brittany. "Well, I may be a little interested. You're tough, Luvve-san, but also quite coy." Mamouru smiled. "I've never let fear of consequences hesitate my actions. For better or for worse, it's who I am."

Mamouru took a sip of his beer and closed the gap. "But you hardly seem like Alice, Luvve-san. More like... the Queen of Hearts. Will I lose my head if I enter Wonderland?" Mamouru grinned as he raised a coy eyebrow at Brittany.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 3:02 am

Brittany chuckled as Mamouru called her the Queen of Hearts. "You never know. You might lose more than your head." Brittany said as she would lean in close to Mamouru's face. "Do you really want to know why i wrestle? It is because i love it. The noise, the feeling, the lights, the action, the adrenaline. I love it all." Brittany said as she would lean in and kiss Mamouru on the lips while her free hand would grab his ass and pull him in close.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 4:06 am

Mamouru smiled as Brittany teased him. He was surprised to hear her real reason for wrestling. It was almost... normal. However, he was not surprised by the kiss.

"Nnn...."

Mamouru pushed into the kiss and pressed Brittany against the house, cognizant of the fact that they needed to be hidden from random passersby. Mamouru's hands slipped around Brittany's hips as he pressed his body against hers and his tongue into her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 4:15 am

Brittany let Mamouru pres her against the building but before he got too comfortable Brittany would try to switch places with Mamouru and press him against the house. "Your are lucky i am in a good mood right now." Brittany said before leaning in again and kissing Mamouru again. Brittany would drop her beer and begin to run her hand through Mamouru's hair while her other hand squeezed his ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 06, 2014 4:45 am

Mamouru didn't resist when Brittany turned him around and pressed him against the house. It was best to let girls like Brittany think they were in control. He smiled at her words, feeling the beer splash against his leg. He had kept hold if HIS beer.

He moaned at her touch and allowed her tongue to invade his mouth. With their hips pressed together, no doubt that Brittany could feel him beginning to press against her. His free hand slid upher side and rested aagainst her large, soft breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 06, 2014 4:52 am

Brittany moaned into Mamouru's mouth as he squeezed her breast. Brittany didn't really know where to go from here as she was used to the rough and crazy sex with Morrigan. Mamouru's soft touches were throwing Brittany off of her game. Brittany however, would press her bust up against Mamouru's chest as he pressed against her. "You know, you're not half bad." Brittany said before leaning in and giving Mamouru's neck a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next