Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro Empty Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:44 am

Mud Match
Loosing condition- Best 2/3 pinfall or submission

As the Indian pop music began to play over the arena out stepped Karisma Zahin. She was preparing for her first match in the AFW. Apparently she and another "newbie" had been scheduled for a rather unique opening match. As she made her way down the entrance she saw the large open pit full of mud. She raised an eyebrow. This is nothing like the fight clubs I had been used to. She thought as she stepped into the ring.

Karisma was wearing a purple one piece bathing suit. She was instructed that normal ring attire would not be well suited for the type of match she was in. She didn't understand at first but now she did. She looked at the audience. It was definitely larger than what she was used to. She didn't care though. She was not scared by them. She was here to keep fit. She was also her to learn some new moves before she could return to her home and make right what had been made wrong.

As she waited for her opponent she looked down and kicked the mud around with her feet.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro Empty Re: Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

Post by Mihiro Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 am

This is it she thought to herself. Finally, her chance to break away from everything that she once knew and start her own life.

A wave of excitement gushed over her - she stood behind the curtains and took a peek out at the raucous crowd and then at her opponent.

She's mine, she thought to herself. I'll take her down quick. She'll take one look at me and underestimate me, and I'll use that to my advantage.

Just like that girl who pushed her into the muddy pit at school - she didn't know what she was going to be up against.

Suddenly, the Indian pop music died down and the opening guitar riff to her j-rock entrance theme hit.. then BOOM! the heavy power-chords burst into the air and Mihiro made her way down the ramp to the mud pit. She tried to play to the crowd, but they just looked at her - aside from a few whistles, due to her school girl outfit, they didn't know who she was - she was new to the AFW and she realized quickly that she had to start making a name for herself before the crowd could relate to her.

Quickly, she removed her mini skirt and unbuttoned her shirt - it was time to get dirty.

She made a quick bow to her opponent and stepped into the thick, cool mud.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:16 am

Karisma watched with slight amusement as Mihiro came down the ramp. She had to admit she liked the entrance music. She had been into all the newest pop music from her own country as was indicated by her own choice of entrance music. She had picked up a taste for the newest stuff from Japan too.

When Mihiro bowed Karisma shook her head. She hadn't been used to those kinds of formalities ever in a fight. She probably never would be. She bent down. as the bell rang and prepared to circle. Mihiro. She was tempted by her instincts to throw some mud into Mihiro's eyes but she herself was trying to keep from going down that path. She wanted to win as clean as she could, mud not with standing.

She crouched low knowing she had to maintain a good balance to be able to stand in the mud. the last thing she wanted was to slip and fall. Before making her decision to lunge at Mihiro she first wanted to see how the other girl would deal with the mud so she bided her time and just tried to circle around the ring in a crouch. She held out her hand and motioned to Mihiro. "Come and get me." She taunted.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Mihiro was taken aback by Karisma's gesture.

She was also taken aback by Karisma's incredibly built body. Very sleek, very sensuous she thought to herself. For someone who fought her way through the streets of Mumbai, she was gorgeous. Mihiro imagined for a moment, just how incredible Karisma would look covered with a layer of soft mud.

Focus. Don't underestimate her. Don't underestimate her, she kept telling herself.

From the very moment she walked through the curtain, she noticed that her opponent was focused solely on her and only her. She understood that they both had something to prove -that both of them wanted their first win badly - that they would both do anything to get it.

Right away, she noticed that her opponent didn't seem to be too comfortable in the unfamiliar environment. Ring the bell already, let me take advantage of this before she sets herself she mumbled. Realizing that Karisma was watching intently, Mihiro knelt down into the mud and scooping some of the cool thick mud, rubbed it up and down her thighs and across her stomach .. It felt soooo soothing.. Throw her off her focus..

She wiped her hands behind her back, waiting anxiously for the bell to ring.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 am

Karisma watched as Mihiro picked up some mud. Is she going to do what I would have done? I thought this place was different. Karisma then knelt down and picked up her own handful of mud but when she saw that Mihro simply rubbed it on herself she furrowed her brow. What is she doing? She thought as she heard the bell ringing. She was a little caught off guard by the gesture. And looked down at her own mud ball. She ran her hand up her stomach.

"It's better to get lubed up first I guess?" She questioned slightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 am

The bell finally rung.

"Hehe. What's the matter? Don't you like to get a little dirty?"

Mihiro walked over towards Karisma - "Here, let me help you..."

I psyched her out a bit... that's good.. keep her on her toes.

Seeing that Karisma was a bit confused - Mihiro finally made a move and lunged towards her, trying to grab her by her legs with the intention of pulling them forward, trying to get Karisma to lose her balance and fall backwards into the mud.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:27 am

Karisma resisted the urge to tell her that the match was started. She held up her hand but before she could do or say anything else she felt Mihiro grab at her legs. "You!" She exclaimed as she landed hard on her butt. She attempted to get her grip but her hands merely slid through the mud.

Darn it. No traction at all. She though as she looked up at Mihiro.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:34 am

I can't believe that she didnt see that coming... was she just toying with me? Remember, don't underestimate her.. don't underestimate her.

Cautiously, Mihiro quickly lay down on top of Karisma, pinning her down deeper into the mud.

Is this a trap? she thought to herself. Stop thinking and just react! Mihiro pinned Karisma's arms down deeper into the mud and moved in a bit closer towards her opponent, admiring her smooth skin.

"Come on, baby. Is this the end? Is this all that you've got?"

Suddenly, Mihiro felt Karisma's legs shifting around in the mud...

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:49 am

Karisma felt Mihiro crawl on top of her and narrowed her eyes. She felt the weight of the other woman as her arms were pinned down. How ridiculous. She thought and was going to surmise a plan until she heard the referee begin a pin count. Technically her arms were down and Karisma realized it after the count of one. Thankfully the mud aided her in removing a shoulder from the ground.

Karisma looked up at Mihiro and gave a sly smile. "Baby... I'm just getting started." She said as she pulled up her legs and wrapped them around Mihiro's waist. She hoped she would be able to squeeze a little bit of strength out of the Japanese cutie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 am

*gasp!*

Suddenly, it was as if a huge wrench squeezed her from the sides of her slippery body.

Big mistake she thought to herself. Any "newbie" could've seen this coming from a mile away, but it was just too good to resist. Was it worth it though?

Mihiro, still caught in between Karisma's powerful wrap, slowly eased off of Karisma's mud layered body. Mihiro placed her hands onto Karisma's thighs which could feel tightening even more. Her eyes starting to shut from the pain, saw the sly look on Karisma's face. How do I get out of this one? Or can I? The mud was too thick for a quick move - she was at the mercy of Karisma's next move.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next