Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, MacbookAir

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro - Page 2 Empty Re: Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 am

Karisma put the squeeze as best as she could on Mihiro but the mud was keeping her from locking her ankles as well as she wanted to. She didn't know if the slippery hold was enough to make the other girl submit or not. She looked up as she sat up.

Maybe if I am able to sit up I can knock her over and just use my weight to keep the hold instead of trying to keep my legs locked. She thought. But Getting to that point was harder than she imagined. Karisma's arms were already caked in mud and slippery. As she sat up she reached up to grab a hold of Mihiro's Shoulders but missed her mark and grabbed at the closest thing she could, Mihiro's bikini top.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 am

((Nice touch!))

Though Karisma's leg wrap was tight, Mihiro felt it starting to loosen. She realized that if this were a straight up match, that she would've already been in the dressing room - but with the slippery mud, Karisma was unable to keep her legs locked. Lucky me she thought to herself sarcastically.

She then noticed that Karisma was trying to rock herself forward, to perhaps end up sitting on top of her to pin her into the mud. Realizing that her leg wrap was almost totally loose, Mihiro pulled back quickly - but something didn't seem right.

Mihiro noticed that the crowd was laughing and taunting hysterically - what just happened she thought to herself? She looked up at Karisma and noticed that dangling in her hand was a black bikini top.

"You bitch!" Mihiro cried out. She lunged for the top but feel in a goofy manner, face first into the mud. She felt Karisma's full weight now on top of her shoulders. If she wasn't in trouble before, she was definitely in trouble now.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 am

((Thank you ^^))

Karisma smiled and tossed the bikini top away from Mihiro. "How nice of you to show off the goods so soon. Quite a pair of ladies you got there." Though Karisma was teasing Mihiro she was also being serious about the other woman's body. Karisma used the advantage and Mihiro's blunder to get into a position to try and get the first pin of the match. As she maneuvered herself she pressed her weight on top of Mihiro as the ref began to count.

"1"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 am

"2"

Mihiro heard the ref count and that's all she could hear - she was just too embarassed at the entire crowd seeing her breasts - and way to embarassed to face her opponent. What should she do now? What's the strategy from here on? Karisma's body weight was just too much, coupled with the slipperiness of the mud to do anything.

"3"

She looked up at Karisma looking down at her, one arm raised, one brow raised, and a smirk that she just wanted wipe clean off of her face. The ref counted to 3. She lost the first round. No time to be embarassed, not now she thought, especially if you want to try and gain both your opponent and the crowd's respect. Quickly, while Karisma was distracted, Mihiro lifted both of legs up, to try and flip Karisma backwards. Would it work? Or was Karisma just too strong - would she counter by grabbing my legs and pressing forward for a second pin in a row? I just couldn't take defeat, not like this - but I had to take a chance! If it didn't work, I know she'd want to further embarass me by doing I don't know what... but I have to take the chance!

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 am

Karisma was about to get up and take a breather and prepare for the next round when she felt herself tumble backwards. She landed with a oomph and once again as she tried to sit up she slipped and fell back. "You little sneak!" She cried. "No chance for a breather, eh?" She called out as she rolled onto her side. "I'm going to get you for that!" It was a threat she would keep but it wasn't deadly serious.

Unfortunately this mud is more of an opponent than this girl. Sheesh. She thought as she tried to get to her hands and knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 am

Mihiro got to her knees, wiping the mud away from her chest and eyes.. The girl from Mumbai turned out to be a bit more than the girl from Tokyo - but this was all a part of the process wasn't it? Win or lose, she would take something away from today.

Still, Mihiro was incensed by the humiliation that Karisma brought onto her.

"So, you wanna get a good look at my breasts, huh?" she said to Karisma.

Don't lose it! she said to herself. Keep it cool! you're already down a pinfall! If you do anything too rash, you just might end up losing...

"How about we get a nice look at yours!" Mihiro, trying to catch Karisma off guard, lunged towards her opponent, reaching for her purple swimsuit straps.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 am

Karisma watched as Mihiro lunged at the purple straps. Her eyes widened as the flimsy bikini seemed to untangle its straps almost magically. Her face turned a deep crimson as the audience was now able to see her breasts.

She had been a tough girl back in streets of Mumbai, a tom boy who wouldn't even acknowledge she had breasts and then when she landed in the lap of luxury she became so consumed with her image that the thought of showing them off in this way seemed beneath her. Now that they were out in the open she shook with embarrassment. Something else suddenly came over her and she balled her fists. "So you want to see them so badly!?" She called out. She reached out with her hand in an attempt to shove Mihiro into her chest in an attempt to smother the Japanese girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 am

It happened in almost an instant - Mihiro couldn't believe that she was able to get this close to Karisma and undo her straps to unveil those luscious breasts - Mihiro was stunned - mesmerized at what she had done, she had lost all of her focus - she let the anger get the best of her, but was just unprepared for what was about to happen next.

She felt Karisma grab a hold of her and before she knew it, she couldn't breathe - just as deadly as they were beautiful, it was as if Karisma's breasts grabbed a hold of Mihiro's face and just wouldn't let go. Gasping for air, she tried to push herself away although she found, a part of her didnt want to.. but still, she was in for it - the more she tried to push herself away, the more unsuccessful she was - the mud didn't allow for the grip that she needed - Mihiro's hands just kept slilpping away off of Karisma's arms - she couldn't get a good footing to be able to kick away either.

Last chance.. she thought to herself. If only I can put my arms around her waist and throw her over to the side... But she wasn't sure how successful this would be - the lack of oxygen made her legs feel like rubber - she started to feel queezy. If only she could just toss Karisma to the side for a second, she just might be able to re-group...

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 am

When Karisma shefelt Mihiro struggletried grip tighter so that Mihiro would be forced into submission quicker underneath the weight of her breasts. However because of the slipperyness of the mud and the struggle it caused her to slip and she went sliding off of Mihiro.

"Darnit." She cursed under her breath. She then reached out in an attempt to grab Mihiro's hair and force her to slide towards Karisma. Maybe she could get Mihiro's head between her legs. She wasn't sure what that would accomplish but she figured right now it would be better than nothing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Fri May 01, 2009 5:33 am

"Mmmph!"

Mihiro was suddenly pulled forward by her opponent - but instead of being smothered by her breasts, Mihiro suddenly found her shoved in between Karisma's legs. Mihiro started to flail her arms - trying to get a grip of something, anything - Karisma's stomach, her hips, her breasts, anything to try and push herself away from the trap that she was in. Mihiro's legs started to thrash around, causing mud to splash in and around the ring.

She tried her best to regain some sort of footing - to try and get out of this hold, but her opponent had such a firm grip on her mud-caked hair that it was just impossible to pull away.

What is she going to do with me now? she thought to herself. I can't move - the more I struggle, the more the mud just seems to swallow my body, making it harder and harder to try and set myself free... Wait. That's all I can do.. wait until she loosens her grip and then pull out... pull out...

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next