Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro - Page 4 Empty Re: Karisma Zahin Vs. Mihiro

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2009 7:31 am

Karisma saw the ref wave in her victory and let go of Mihiro. She shoved her chest out proudly and raised her hand. She then slid off of Mihiro but didn't release her grip on the other girl's sex. Instead she continued to slide her fingers into the muddy sex. "We're not done just yet." She said. "If you're serious there are a lot more matches like this coming. Are you going to cringe every time someone who mistreated you comes to rub it in your face?" She pumped her fingers in and out of Mihiro. "Show them that you're proud of the road you chose to walk down. There's pleasure in it for you too you know! Enjoy how defeat feels!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Mon May 04, 2009 7:47 am

Mihiro heard the bell ring and fell back down into the mud. It was over. Or was it?

"Uhhhh-hhhhhh" Mihiro moaned out loud this time.

The pain was gone, but the warm, intense feeling between her thighs grew. She realized that Karisma continued to dip her fingers into her sex at the same time, giving her lesson.

"P-p-please, Karisma. P-p-p-lease.. give me more. Teach me... I need to feel how it is..."

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 am

Karisma leaned in and smiled. She took a moment and grabbed Mihirio's hips and flipped her over so she was on her back. She grabbed one of Mihiro's legs and lifted it up before returning her fingers to it. "With pleasure..." She said smiling.

"Do you like it?" She said. "It feels really good doesn't it? Just think this will be the pleasure you will get to feel all the time here. Rolling around in the mud with a beautiful woman like me... how could you be embarrassed by that?" She said. "If you can't be proud of the things you desire then how am I supposed to feel?" She questioned. "Should I be ashamed too? I have to get in the ring with someone who can't even look at me without being clothed and yet has no problem pressing our bodies together..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue May 12, 2009 6:32 am

Although Mihiro was embarassed by what was happening to her in the middle of the mud-filled ring, she had to admit - she was also enjoying every moment of it. To have been beaten and humiliated by an opponent both so beautiful and aggressive such as Karisma - it wasn't a losing situation for her.

"Uhhh-uhhhhhhhhh" Mihiro whimpered as Karisma ran her fingers up and down her legs - the mud intensifying the feeling that had.

Please, just take me... take me now she thought to herself - although she realized that she was at the mercy of her opponent..

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 8:24 am

Karisma smiled and gave Mihiro exactly what she wanted. She continued to effortlessly pump her fingers faster and faster inside of Mihiro. She looked down at the girl. "Say it..." She said with a smooth voice. "Tell me who beat you." She whispered. "Who is the one pleasuring you right now? Who is making you revel in wonderful embarrassment!" She added with zeal as she worked Mihiro's pussy over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihiro Tue May 19, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yess... yessss.. it feels soo.. sooo good...." a weakened, defeated Mihiro whispered.

But even though she was defeated - even though she lay in the middle of the ring, with mud all over her face and body, it wasn't a sense of embarassment that overhwhelmed Mihiro - it was more of the same pleasure - that warm pleasure that started in between her legs as Karisma lay over her, dipping her fingers in and out of Mihiro.

She remembered what she said to herself at the beginning of the match - that no matter the outcome, there would be something to learn - and this was it - that she was defeated by a beautiful woman - a woman who knew who she was and what she wanted to accomplish - a woman who was better than her on this day.

[i]Feels.. feels... soo goood...{/i]

She felt as Karisma's fingers rolled around inside her - the soft, cool bed of mud that she lay in began to feel as if it were melting around her - melting in the warmth created by Mihiro's body as Karisma continued to stroke the inside of her sex.

"More... more...." Mihiro begged of Karisma.

Sex Wars
Mihiro, Tobey, Eriko

Mihiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Karisma smiled. Though Mihiro hadn't done what she said she seemed to be too enveloped in her own ecstacy to do much but moan. KArisma gave her exactly what she wanted and fingered her hard until Mihiro got everything she was looking for. When she was finished she leaned in and Kissed Mihiro deeply and then stood up and made her way out of the ring. She was satisfied wiht her first match in AFW and was definitely looking forward to the next one.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4