Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Punking the Ace (For Blue)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Punking the Ace (For Blue) - Page 4 Empty Re: Punking the Ace (For Blue)

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 am

Morrigan had an answer in response to Silver Ace's continued 'naivety' Really, she should just show her what it was like and be done with it. She couldn't understand why Taylor was wasting her time on this idiot anyway. Club her with a metal pipe, strip her, fuck her and toss her ass in a back alley somewhere in Tokyo. That would teach her everything she needed to know about the AFW and life in general. Fortunately, or unfortunately, as it were, Taylor interjected herself and Morrigan gave her only a polite node and a "Sure thing, Tay." That bordered on appeasement and mockery for how Taylor referred to her. She still preferred mistress but She already knew Taylor wasn't going to bark up that latex covered tree.

Morrigan ate her food with the others. Much less foliage than the others, she ordered a tsuyumono stew and was picking the chicken meatballs from her broth and dunking them in a tare sauce while the two spoke.

"That's just shit." Morrigan said aloud, chewing on a vegetable. "Everyone knows that fire is the best way to figure out where you stand. Lukretia knows it. Taylor knows it and that skirt chaser you hired on as a manager had better damn well know it." Morrigan took a drink of some sour juice she ordered and washed down her bite. "If he's going to sign you up to fight jobbers, you might as well just join the kawaii division. I mean. I could get hold of Babd. She'd love to let you kick her ass but what would that do for your career, huh?" Morrigan grinned as she popped another meatball in her mouth. "I could show him. I could show him that's how things are supposed to go. But.." She said waving her chopsticks as she got up to get Ace a fork.

"You know. You want to get accustomed to the AFW. You know, so... I guess it's just a matter of time before you find out what it's really like then you can wrestle kawaiis all day and night and fend off an ass grabby manager and yeah, that will be a great career." She said as she set the fork down in front of Ace, plopped back in her seat and looked at Taylor. "Why are you wasting your time with this girl again?" She asked. "What can she learn from you here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 pm

"Dude," Taylor said, in a tone that bordered on rebuking Morrigan. "I think she got a pretty good introduction already." She cocked her eyes at the redhead and pointed with her chopsticks. "And I know you're just trying to fuck with me, man, so I'm not going to bother explaining it. But I'm not wasting anything."

For as offensive as everything Morrigan did was, Taylor didn't mind it all that much. She supposed that it resembled a conversation with herself from three or four years ago, so she had to cut her some slack, and she knew that if Ace didn't have the stones to stand up to people like Morrigan then better she figure that out sooner than later. Still, it was a little embarrassing for her to have her being such a cunt to her guest.

"Well, I think whoever booked your debut against Iron Goddamn Maiden was looking for a repeat of her matches against those other girls. I lost my first Friction match, too. The first two, actually, and I thought I was really hot shit coming in from the indies back in New York. You've just gotta cry about it for a while, heal up, then get back in the gym and figure out what to do better. Ya know?" She took a bite of salmon, chewed it thoughtfully, and swallows. "Actually, that Mai Nagasawa chick could be a good match for you. I mean, it's a step up from where you are now, and you wanna move up but you can't just jump to the top, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 am

Ace didn't speak during Morgan's outburst, though she noticeably gripped her fork tighter as she ate a little more, keeping focused on Taylor's words.

"You lost too huh? Well, You've obviously come back from that. I can too."

She looked thoughtful as she ate some more of her salad, chewing and swallowing before speaking.

"I learned a little about that Mai girl when I was looking up info about Iron Maiden the other day, watched some clips of her matches. She seems good. Certainly beats sitting around doing nothing. Besides, after my showing at Avalanche, I suppose I'm going to need to prove myself before I can get in the ring with any of Frictions elite."

Ace took a sip of her water and put her fork down, standing up and placing her hands on the edge of the table while giving Taylor a serious look.

"Look, Taylor, I appreciate all of this. Inviting me over, the advice, the food, I do, really. The last thing I want to do, especially after how you've been, is cause you any trouble in your mothers home..."

She raised a hand, jerking her thumb back at Morgan without looking at her.

"But if that thing keeps talking bad about me, I'ma fucking smash it."

It wasn't nice and polite like she had been raised to be, but frankly Morgan was pushing Ace's buttons hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 am

Morrigan raised an eyebrow when she finally made Ace flip out. After she was finished, Morrigan leaned back in her chair and started laughing. "Ahahaha!" She beamed and popped a carrot into her mouth.

"You stupid cunt." She said, looking at Ace. "How bad is it gonna look if I kick your ass, huh?" She put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. "If you wanna fight with me, you won't be gettin into the ring with that lil cat girl any time soon." Morrigan opened one eye and looked at Ace. "I don't play very nice."

Morrigan sighed pleasantly. "What'dya say, boss?" She asked. "I think her panties are too cramped for this league. She can't even handle a lil poke."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:39 am

The tension built inside of Taylor as things between the other two girls became heated. She knew Morrigan would antagonize Ace until she either took a swing or started crying or up and left, and she knew that in the event of option number one she would have to step in to stop her. That shit wasn't going to fly.

She hammered her fist on the table hard enough to rattle the dishes, knocking her salad to the floor in the process. She raised halfway out of her seat and leveled a fiery glare at Morrigan.

"HEY," she barked, her Staten Island accent in full effect. "What's your job title again? Is that what you're doing right now?" She turned to Ace with a look that was apologetic, but stern. "And you just be cool. What did we talk about in there? She's fuckin' with you. You wanna throw down every time someone looks at you funny, do it on your own time, but both of you are on my time right now, and nobody is gonna fuckin' smash anything. So settle the fuck down, a'right?"

She looked down at her fallen salad and sighed. At least she'd nearly finished the salmon. She sipped a spoon of her miso soup, which was still hot, and then resumed the conversation where they had left off.

"So it's good that you dream big, man, but everyone starts somewhere. No one starts at the top. Just put in the work and don't lose your head, and who knows, maybe someday down the line I'll see you in the ring," she said with a casual smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 am

Ace frowned, but sat down anyways. She really didn't like this Morgan chick, assuming she was just being a bitch just for the fuck of it.

She sat through Taylor's spiel with an agitated look on her face. She should have at least felt bad, since she had cost Taylor her delicious looking salad, but for the moment was too focused on having been ticked off by Morgan, and Taylor's scolding of her hadn't helped. Taking her fork, she roughly speared the last piece of chicken that was on her own salad, taking a look at it as she held it up to her mouth.

"Yeah well....with any luck it'll be one day soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:12 am

When Taylor slammed her fist into the table, Morrigan furrowed her brow. What a ruined of fun. She sat straight and sighed. "Yeah, yeah." She said and pulled the bowl up to her mouth and began to slurp the broth of her stew. She stood up and grabbed her dishes and she walked off to grab something to clean up the spilt salad.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Taylor stood up and went with Morrigan to get something to help clean up her mess, but Ace stopped her short. She looked back over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at the silver haired girl.

What was that supposed to mean?

"I'll get it, Morg, don't worry about it," she said under her breath, still looking at Ace. She walked back to the table and locked eyes with the rookie. "Yeah, maybe. If you start winning matches who knows what'll happen. Right?" She said. "But I don't know if luck is the right word. Did you see Iron Maiden after I was done with her? She looked worse than you did. I mean, how bad is your life that you'd be lucky to catch an ass kicking? I'd work you so hard, by the end of it Tai would be cheering for me." She lingered for just a moment before moving back into the kitchen to continue the clean up effort.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Ace kept her eyes locked with Taylor's as she tried to intimidate her. She stood up after Taylor finished, leaning over the table. Ace didn't like when people tried to intimidate her, it never worked for one thing, it just made her anxious. Like when a cat's fur would rise before a fight.

"Oh really? Well, why don't we find out?"

She said, even as Taylor turned her back to her, which just flared her up more, as if Taylor thought she could just "put Ace in her place" and then consider her irrelevant.

"Your so certain you'd just mop the floor with me, right? I'm just dumb little rich girl Ace, too stupid to know not to poke the Iron Maiden right? Probably don't even belong in the ring right? That's what you two kept poking at since I've been here. Well lets find out! Bring your mom, bring your thing, bring nobody for all I care. Just bring yourself to step in a Friction ring with me, and we'll see just who kicks ass."

She stared at Taylor, having officially thrown down a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Taylor came back to watch Ace lose her temper. She folded her arms and leaned against the door frame that separated the kitchen from the dining room, and regarded the silver girl with amusement at best, if not outright skepticism. She had to admit, though, even if Ace was stupid for doing it, she respected her a little more for not being afraid to throw down the gauntlet.

She tossed her hair back and put on a bright grin. "Well, Moonbeam, I really don't know anything about you, but I'll take your word for it. If some dumb little rich girl wants a shot at me, who am I to say no? I'm sure your daddy's got way better lawyers than me, and I don't want to get suuued!" She giggled girlishly.

"Okay, come on, let's hear some more of your mic skills! I'm dying to hear what other things I can bring to the ring, in addition to myself. Is it just those three choices? My mom... my thing... or nobody? I don't have a dog, but if I got one between now and then, do you think I could bring it too?" She held up her hands and waved them at Ace. "Well, this is your show, so keep going. I can't wait until you get to the part about what planet you came from that you think you'd have any kind of a shot against me. Or..." She took one single step closer to her. "About how you can't wait, and we should just do it right here."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next