Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I)

2 posters

Go down

Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I) Empty Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I)

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:31 am

Match Type: Standard Type.
Victory Condition Parameters: Pinfall, Submission or K.O.

"Hmmn."

Mixed feelings, mixed feelings were a pretty accurate way to describe how young Jasper Rhys felt about this bout he found himself placed in, being pitted against a fairly popular top tier talent who went by the name of 'Blue Thunder Mask' or something or other, the Welsh Bluenette was rather tired when he read the email about the match-up yesterday evening, but that was then and now is well... Now. and the cheeky little Welshman was feeling for the most part rather up-beat, still riding high on that Showdown win, he was feeling mighty confident in himself and his abilities as a wrestler to hold his own against this guy, whoever he was... Deep down however a twinge of nervousness persisted in the face of his youthful overconfidence, now granted it was a natural nervousness that any wrestler could suffer from before a match, and this was no exception with Jasper's case being punctuated with the fact that all he knew about his opponent was that Blue Thunder was a top tier talent who as far as Jasper knew was second to none, someone that might actually be too much for him to handle... But no matter, the show must go on he thought. So finally with a deep breath, a few last minute stretches and checks to his two-piece outfit, the young lad was ready to go out into the excited Arena, especially now that his opening music had started and began building up.

Stand Up To The Victory - Tomohisa Kawazoe:

...With that iconic chorus of "Stand Up To The Victory!" The crowd would cheer aloud as the first of the two contestants Jasper came out running down the isle down the ramp from the gorilla position clad in his now famous red-white-green two piece outfit with a confident smile on his face as he ran with his arms extended out to give high-fives to excited crowd members who cheered their support for the androgynous little Welshman as he ran towards the ring, stopping just before the ring-apron and then climbing on, standing just on the edge of the ring right before the ropes and shooting the adoring crowd a playful and casual little salute before nimbly ducking himself between the ropes and finally getting into the ring proper, taking a few steps and stopping to stand in the center of the ring to watch the opposing curtains where his opponent was soon to come walking out of, watching it like a hawk, not knowing what to expect.

Jasper's In-Ring Attire:

"I'm not afraid Blue Thunder... I'm not afraid of you at all." Jasper said to himself in his head as he kept his eyes on the opposing side of the arena to his entrance way, maintaining his confident and cheerful look even as his nervousness began to grow.  "...You'll see."

Last edited by Diesel_Electric_Razor on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I) Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I)

Post by Yori Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:18 pm

Theme:

As the lights dimmed to a pale ambient glow as a silence filled the stands. There was onky the soft murmurs between people and stirring of something that was coming. A certain electricity in the arena that was building to the point of exploding. Blue and gold spotlights danced over the crowd seemingly at random as the music build up, converging on the entryway. Nobody came out.

"Kyoto!" The spotlights snapped from the entryway, floating through the crowd as if searching. "I am with you!" Finally the spotlights coalesced in one spot, far in the stands. Standing within the aisle steps was Blue Thunder Mask, surrounded by ravenous fans reaching out to touch him, seeking high fives and autographs. He slowly made his way down a few steps, drifting from one side to the other as he held out his hand to the crowd to give handshakes and low fives to anyone who wanted them. He stopped briefly at a guardrail half way down towards the ring, kicking a boot up onto it to casually lean for a moment.

Blue Thunder Mask:

"Mr. Rhys! You made quite the splash in your debut here in Tension but I haven't seen you around these halls since my return. I hope you still have that same fire you showed Kamiya. I have high expectations! We all do."He gave a boisterous lighthearted laugh, nodding as the audience started to clap and cheer for what appeared to be genuine praise. "The stage is set. The crowd is hot… Are you ready?!"

"THUN---DER THUN---DUER... MAAAAAAAAAAASK!"

Blue Thunder Mask stepped up, kicking off the railing to hop himself over the top of it, taking the stairs in long strides. He held his arms out to either side, taking high fives as he dashed down to the ringside area. The spotlights followed him through the crowd as they parted around him to allow access. Just as he reached the barrier he took flight, leaping up to use the crowd divide as a stepping stop to jump straight across the way to the ring apron where he came to a stop. With a wide grin and a wink to Jasper, he made his way along the outside of the ring to the far corner where he hopped himself up onto the turnbuckle, sitting at the top of the ropes.

"What do you say? Ready to light up the night with me?" with a light underhanded toss he threw the microphone Jasper's way. He leaned forward with a boyish smirk, elbows propped on his knees, hands lazy resting between his legs as he looked to Jasper expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I) Empty Re: Blue Thunder Mask Vs. Jasper Rhys: Blue Shift (Part I)

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:47 pm

His hazel-brown eyes were transfixed by lights and the seeming build-up from the arena entrance-way, expectantly waiting for his foe to come out only for Jasper's head to suddenly snap towards the direction of the booming voice where all the lights had begun coalescing towards, pointing the young Welsh rookie towards his opponent with a surprised expression foming on Jasper's face as he finally laid eyes upon his opponent, watching him make his way down the isles with all those screaming and adoring fans...

"Bloody Hell.." Jasper thought to himself as he watched that entrance, there was such an electric feeling of jubilant excitement in the air as his opponent made that grand appearance, This being quite possibly the first time he'd ever faced someone of such... such a standing, such acclaim and status, someone with such... bombast and skill.
However the rookie would steel himself for the clash as he shook his head and put on a brave face, plucking up courage as he took a step forward. replying to his opponent despite the roaring of the crowd. "Yea ...I guess I Bloody well am ready mate." he said loudly with that notable accent of his, arms still crossed as he put on a brave face for his opponent, all the while his nervousness continued to simmer unabated as his opponent continued with his impressive entrance and make no mistake, Jasper was indeed impressed and intimidated.

However BTM's seemingly friendly grin and wink would somewhat reassure the younger boy as he stepped closer to the taller bluenette, again plucking up even more courage as he stared the veteran grappler down, picking up the mic with one arm crossed and confident smile on his face. "...Always happy to put on a show in the ring, though like I do hope that ya don't mind getting a good hard thrashing now from a dwtty girly little Welsh valley boy?" he said, the feminine little rookie's voice having somewhat of a bratty yet playful tone to it as he replied.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:02 am

Blue Thunder Mask couldn't help but arch a brow at the small bit of trash talk, giving a small laugh after not seeming to take offense to it. Reaching back to prop his hands on the ropes he lifted his weight off the turnbuckle and swung himself forward, easing down to the mat with a light hop. He bounced on the ball of his boots, rolling his shoulders as he circled the edge of the ring waiting on the referee to get them started.

"Thrash away Mr. Rhys, just don't expect an easy road to victory." With another flash of his boyish grin, he came to a stop mid-ring. Shifting his boots apart, the masked hero lowered himself down into a grappling stance, hands up and at the ready, fingers flexing. When the bell finally rang he would hold his side of the ring with a slow circling strafe around Jasper, looking for a good opportunity to step in on his opponent to lock horns with him by way of a simple collar and elbow lock to start them off right.

Last edited by Yori on Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Well, That was impressive... Now Jasper was really beginning to notice and pick up on the way that BTM carried himself, his mannerisms and attitude just. Jasper really didn't know what to think really other than being totally impressed and yet at the same time totally intimidated by Blue Thunder, the sheer size difference between the little Welsh grappler and his veteran opponent and the growing inclination that he was way in over his head really not making things any better for young Jasper as he kept his eyes on his foe, however the Bluenette's youthful (over)confidence in himself and his wrestling abilities remained steadfast as he replied to the Japanese icon, his foe's boyish grin helping alleviate some of his anxieties again.

"Hmph, Well... I guess the same thing could be said from me, then because I'm not gonna make it easy for you either, Mun."

The feminine little rookie said, flashing his own cheeky and confident grin at his opponent, keeping his distance and his eyes on his opponent whilst the two waited for the bell to ring. Finally when it did ring the boy shake his head to drive away anymore of his initial jitters and took in a deep breath to concentrate himself for the bout, but not before cheekily saying to his foe "Good Luck." and entering his own stance, somewhat similar to BTM's stance with his hands up and ready with his ankle-guard wearing feet apart... though Jasper wouldn't really attempt to lower himself for their grapple like his opponent considering the considerable height difference between the two wrestlers... Otherwise though a palpable tension was in the air as the little Welsh upstart and the masked hero circled one another waiting for the first strike.

"....C'mon Blue Thunder, I'm ready for you." Jasper said softly as he circled, a confident look on his face as he awaited the inevitable grapple and lock-up.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:06 pm

There was a quiet before the storm as both men circled one another. Blue Thunder Mask's steely gaze didn't leave Jasper for an instant, sizing him up as the two practically danced around their opening conflict. That boyish grin hadn't left his face despite the inherent air of seriousness he exuded by his sheer presence alone. When he finally snapped to action it was in a sudden burst, charging the few strides between both of them. Rather than trying to just bowl the smaller wrestler over, he kept to form with a signature brand of traditional grappling and reached out to clamp down on Jasper with an elbow and collar lock. Underneath all those theatrics are a surprisingly strong man, something that would be readily apparent the moment his tingers dug in and his tone body became neigh immovable in their contest of strength.

Rather than exploit the difference in their size and strength, the masked wrestler opted to stand his ground and simply exert enough force to try to keep Jasper slightly off-balance and on his toes. He was trying to get a good measure of what he was working with, for his own understanding of the blue-haired brit as well as figuring out how much he could give to keep their match reasonable. "Let's see just how tough you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:46 pm

The tension in the air between the two fighters was thick, thick enough that it could be felt as the two circled each other and sized each other up, The smaller bluenette kept his gaze upon his foe, Oh BTM was most certainly a challenge for the little Welsh boy... But Jasper remained confident in himself and his wrestling acumen, The confident smile on his face changing to that of Jasper's famously mischievous Cheshire-cat grin, indicating that the lad was ready and raring to start the fight...

And Jasper didn't have to wait long, as within a good couple of seconds the Japanese man rushed him, the Brit responding in-kind with the two fighters finding themselves in a seemingly simple grapple with BTM's hands wrapping around the boy's collar and elbow whilst Jasper's hands went up against his opponent's shoulders, the smaller lad putting every ounce of weight and strength he had in him into pushing his legendary opponent back, his feet slipping on the mat like the wheelslip of a stalled train before quickly Jasper began digging his heels into the mat and gaining traction, There he began to put all his effort into pushing his foe back in this test of strength.

"I'm happy to oblige ya!" The cheeky little wrestler retorted enthusiastically!
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:20 pm

Blue Thunder Mask held firm against the initial push, focused on deadlocking the hold to a standstill. At first, it hadn't taken the masked wrestler much effort to hold the fiery brit at bay, but as they remained hunkered down against each other he could feel the noticeable push forming from the smaller man. Boot soles squeaked against the canvas as Jasper worked to find purchase, throwing his all into fighting back. To his credit, Blue Thunder Mask took a bracing step backward, reaffirming his stonewall to keep from losing ground. A small smirk graced his lips, pleased by his opponent's determination and tenacity.

Without warning the masked wrestler took another step back, this one longer, more pronounced. He wasn't fighting the push anymore but moving with it. Suddenly what felt like an immovable brick wall of man was easy to shove, too easy in fact as he held firm only Jasper to actively pull him towards the direction he had already been moving. His hands came away, turning to grasp at the other man's wrist to drag him around into a forced run. Blue Thunder Mask would spin with the motion, trying to send his opponent hurling towards the far ropes with a powerful Irish whip.

If he managed to throw him to the ropes, the masked wrestler would kick off the mat after him at a slightly slower pace. Long lumbering strides, eyes making quick measurements of distances and trajectories while he closed in. He would try to wait to see if Jasper hit the ropes and was sent back towards him before locking in his plan, intent on leaping into the air and snapping his legs out to meet the other man square in the chest with a big side dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel_Electric_Razor Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:30 pm

To watch Jasper struggle against Blue Thunder Mask in the clinch where the smaller boy tried to overpower the bigger more muscular veteran, It was like watching a small locomotive struggle to push a heavy train up a hill, feet slipping and digging in for traction the way an engine's wheels slipped against rails, it was quite the effort to watch and for all the disadvantages the little Welsh bluenette had, that determination paid off as soon he felt Blue Thunder shift back, and then again he shifted back, and then again!- Wait a minute...

It took a few seconds for the Little Welsh grappler to realize what'd happened, and by that point it was too late for him to really do anything as he felt the powerful man grip his wrists... Oh, how Jasper loathed himself sometimes for how naive he was. "Oh-" And with an Ignoble yelp and subsequent pained grunt, Jasper found himself tossed from the center of the ring where he initially had been grappling against Blue Thunder, Right into the far left corner of the ring ropes back-first.

"-Ugh!" He grunted aloud as he made contact with the ropes, bouncing off and stumbling forward towards BTM at first before stopping on his feet... Just in time to notice BTM running and then jumping up to deliver what was best assumed to be a drop-kick into his gut, Something that Jasper really didn't want to be subjected to so... with the precious few microseconds he had before contact was made between their bodies... the feminine Welsh boy ducked to his Right, lunging and landing on his side to avoid the oncoming Sparrow of a kick!

"Bloody Nora! that was close..." he exclaimed to himself should his dodge had been successful.
Diesel_Electric_Razor
Diesel_Electric_Razor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down