Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Good Help

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Good Help - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Help

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Lukretia slipped into her dress after discarding her robe, taking as long as decently possible to be able to to put it on, tucking it in, making sure everythign fit snugly and getting Cardia to zip it up in the back. She did that while Lia spoke and when she was finished, Lukretia looked at the bunny girl. "Vhat a boring vorld zat money vould purchase." Lukretia said with a wry smile.

"Needless confrontation, a little bit of violence and a little bit of inujury are vhat make life vorth living. Do I vant a vorld embroiled in var?" Lukretia waved her hand. "Of course not." She said. "How tragic ze loss of life is. I find it thoroughly disheartening. But a vorld of skirmishes? Of competition? Of putting ze best against ze best? Zis is a thrilling prospect." Lukretia then stepped forward and pushed her finger into Lia's breast. "Und if you tell me you don't believe as much, zen I vill be forced to call you a liar. If you vere just interested in saving ze vorld, you could do it in many vays. But you're here, vith me, und you're ze best at vhat you do. As much as you loathe me und meine staff, you cannot escape zat you also desire ze enticing thrill zat comes vith zis sort of life und my view of things."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:56 am

Lia averted her eyes as Lukretia dressed herself. Cardia did her best to take in as much of the remaining eye candy as she could, and Lukretia moved as if she knew Cardia was watching.

Lia bit her lip and turned her head as Lukretia invaded her space. It was frightfully, almost painfully annoying. It burned in her gut. But it was impossible to argue with her on this. She wanted to tell the German off so bad it hurt, but there was nothing to dispute. Lia loved a good fight. She could have done anything after retiring from the mercenary life, and Lia had willfully picked the one job that resulted in her knocking heads for a living.

At least she could blame her girlfriend for THIS other awful side job.

And sadly, nearly starting a fight with those porcelain twins had given her an unmatched thrill. They looked like henchwomen straight out of some spy or kung fu flick. Lia had immediately wanted to fight them both against any rational thought.

Lia turned back to Lukretia with a sneer, "Psh." She had a comeback. It was not going to be very good, but she refused to give the German an inch. "My way results in fewer people like you and your employees.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 am

Lukretia's eyes fell as Lia spoke. Her lip twitched into a bemused smirk and her finger, which pushed into Lia's breast, opened as she set her palm upon the rabbit girl's orb. Her hand raked gently down the fabric, pushing into Lia's chest until she was gripping a bit of the fabric. "I see." She said simply. " Und i keep zem in check vithout simply murdering everyone." She said. Luketia then lifted her hand and patted Lia's breast causing it to wobble a bit.

"I think ve are quite done here. Velcome aboard, Ms. Cross. It is good to see your smiling face. I'm sure you vill do vonders for morale vith your effervescent personality." Lukretia then turned and looked at Cardia. "Be sure und send meine chauffeurs down on your vay up." She smirked. "Unless, of course, you'd liek to kick ze tires a bit. I'm sure zey vould love to drive you around town a bit."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 am

Lia pursed her lips. She did not stop Lukretia's hand, though for a brief moment she fantasized about gripping it, twisting it, and demanding Lukretia say her name before releasing it.

And about then it became clear. As much as Lia hated to admit it, they had one thing in common. They both were alphas. Lia wanted to control Lukretia, to force her to accept her as the law. Violate and the twins were not a threat, as far as Lia was concerned. Lia was certain she could stop any of them from causing trouble, but Lukretia ruined lives and Lia could not challenge her in any way for dominance. She had no fear of pain. Hell, she welcomed it. You could not beat her down. You could not threaten her. Lia had no leverage over her, and she hated that. It was the same feeling of frustration she had dealing with Valkoinen.

She let out a soft huff of air as Lukretia copped a feel. "Oh, I'm certain I'll brighten up this little house." Lia gave Lukretia a playful grin, "And. like I said, if you want me to beat your ass in a fight, all you have to do is break out that checkbook." It was counter-intuitive, but it was a measure of asserting control over Lukretia. To make the German come begging for it. She winked and fired her finger gun at Lukretia, "Bang bang." Sliding her jacket on, she stepped out of the basement and waved lazily at Lukretia without looking back.

The pale chauffers descended into the main foyer right as Lia entered. "Oh heya," Lia waved cheerily at Nim and Nisa.

Nim scowled, clenching her fists. Nisa responded with an icy smile, "Well, how did the meeting go?"

Lia grinned sheepishly, "Oh, just great. By the way, the bossman wants to see you two. Good luck with that. Oh, and..." Lia reached into her jacket. Both of the albinos tensed up, but Lia was quicker. She drew her gun and fired a splat of water at Nisa. "Bang, you're dead!" Lia giggled. Nisa pursed her lips and brushed the water off her jacket.

Nim hissed, "No, you are."

Lia fired at Nim, "Pew pew. Aw, don't be like that. You're dead too by the way."

Sensing a fight about to happen, Nisa grabbed Nim's arm and purred in her sister's ear, "Come on, dear sister. Let's not keep the Mistress waiting..." She started guiding her down the stairs before Nim could react.

Nim's anger quickly subsided as she entered the basement. The two were always all business around Lukretia, and they moved to kneel before their Mistress. "You called us?" Nisa asked.

Nim was quick to speak out of turn, "Why is that rabbit-eared weirdo here? I don't like her."

Last edited by 241 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Lukretia watched Lia leave without any further comment. Part of the fun would see how long it would take before it no longer required her checkbook to have some fun with Lia. She was nothing if not an interesting girl.

The German domme put those thoughts out of her head as her two pale chauffeurs came down and knelt before her. She smiled down at them and then looked up, past them for a moment at Cardia. She tilted her head. Both were so loyal but were far different. She looked down at Nim as she spoke and Lukretia smiled.

Lukretia's hand slid between Nim's white locks. She then yanked tightly and forced Nim to look at her. "Oh? You don't find her disposition as charming as meineself?" She said. "Tell me, vhat vould you like to do vith her?" Lukretia leaned forward and lifted Nim so that the girl was stuck between kneeling and standing. Lukretia pushed her face close, brushing her lips against Nim's cheeks. "Vell?" She whispered coolly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 am

Nim and Nisa fancied themselves ronin but it was largely in appearance only. They served Lukretia only because she was the biggest game in town, and they would be the first to jump ship the second she was weak. But until then, they were happy to follow her, fight for her, and drive her around. It was always interesting.

Cardia had long since become good at remaining silent and tuning things out. She used to listen to Lukretia's dealings but Lukretia had a habit of sneaking in nasty asides when she knew Cardia was listening and nothing discussed ever seemed useful to her. Plus, she had no love for that rabbit eared weirdo. Lia had done very little to hide her disdain for everyone in Lukretia's house. She increasingly hoped Lukretia would reward her petulance with the same violence she treated any outburst from Cardia, but that was not the case. The twins were something new to Cardia though. Great, more assholes. Lia and Cardia had both had the same initial thought upon seeing Nim and Nisa. It was not Cardia's first rodeo and she understood that she was probably about to be subject to whatever cruel whims these new girls had. She shrank back, hoping to continue to zone out and be ignored.

The twins surely paid her no mind. Nim hissed in pain as Lukretia pulled her by her hair. Nim rose to an awkward squat to ease the pain in her hair. Her eyes betrayed no fear or discomfort, only anger. Nisa's eyes widened briefly in silent chastisement of her more rash sister. "Of course not. I would like to teach her a lesson," Nim said, her voice betraying a cool anger. She was not furious, but she was certainly motivated.

Still, blood was thicker than water (Figuratively, at least. Their biological connection was never established, and to them it would be meaningless either way.). Nisa was not one to leave her sister hanging, "She did very clearly provoke us... challenge us," Nisa's voice was merely cool, betraying nothing. "Her demeanor was... without even the barest sliver of tact." Nisa gave a knowing smile, "I will say she was... interesting. The only reason we let her in unharmed was because you tend to prefer to be the one to first put bruises on your guests."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 am

Lukretia continued to hold Nim in the uncomfortable squat while she turned her attention to Nisa. The German domme smiled. "Oh?" She said. "Is zat vat you think?" Lukretia said. "I believe ze reason you let her unharmed is because you had no choice." Lukretia slipped her foot forward. She then let go of Nim's hair and cocked her foot backwards to trip the white haired twin. She then lifted her foot and pushed it against the twin's crotch. She smiled down at the girl.

"You may do anything you like vith her. If you vant to have some fun, by all means, have some fun. In fact, if you manage to capture her, I vould quite enjoy to see vhat might happen vhen ze two of you try and have some fun vith her. I hope you'll enjoy yourselves." Lukretia then began to rub her foot along Nim's crotch to begin stimulating it. She then looked at Nisa. "Vhat do you think of zat?" She said as she beckoned the black haired twin over to her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Nim let out a huff of relief and another of pain as her hair was released and she was tripped by Lukretia before she could right herself. "Ah!" She was quickly pinned by Lukretia's foot, staring daggers up at her mistress, unable to move from this compromising position. "Like hell!" She snarled, "You think that rabbit-eared dumbass could stand against us? Try? Psh!" Nim's fury was quickly subverted into a sudden gasp, her eyes wide as Lukretia's foot began to stroke her. She grit her teeth, letting out a soft purr at Lukretia's pressure.

Nisa pursed her lips, watching the women but unmoving from her kneeling position until Lukretia beckoned. Following the unspoken command, Nisa stood up and moved behind Lukretia. She grasped the German's shoulders and began to massage her, kneading her tense muscles. "What do I think?" She repeated, coolly. "I think you're just trying to... as the American's say... get our sheep?" She squeezed the Countess's muscles ever tighter as her hands journeyed down the sides of Lukretia's back and back up to her neck. "Though, I can't help but notice that you left her unblemished as well, Mistress. When you are in one of your boxing moods, it is so rare for you to not to try to get someone in the ring..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Lukretia stepped harder into Nim's crotch, forcing the ball of her heel roughly against Nim's pussy. "How amusing is it for someone on her back to speak of standing up to anything." Lukretia said taunting as she leaned forward. "Whether I believe it or not is not ze issue. I said, you're free to try. Perhaps if you succeed, you can take over her position instead of just driving me around." Either way, Lukretia won. If the two girls managed to push Lia to the rbink or beyond, then that would mean Lia was useless to her. She wouldn't have to pay her anything and would see no reason to fight her. If they couldn't, Lia could keep them in line all by herself.

Lukretia's foot against Nim's pussy began to relax into something more pleasurable as Nisa began to massage her shoulders. "Mmmm..." Nisa was quite good at it. Lukretia then smiled. "Is zat vhat ze American's say zese days?" She question. "Vell zen. Is your sheep gotten?" She asked with a chuckle. "It is quite different vith her." She explained. "She hates me vith all her soul und yet she takes my money without an eyelash batting. She only vants to fight me und yet, she spends every fiber of her being resisting. Getting her to throw ze first punch is ze fun of it. Ve vill see how long she can last. I am a patient voman, after all."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:22 am

Nim's face contorted in a grimace of pain and her body lurched up as Lukretia casually drove her foot harder and harder into her. "Gaaah!" She huffed, glaring at Lukretia after her insult in irritation. "Oh, fuck you," she hissed dismissively. And then, quite a bit less dismissively, she repeated herself. "Oh FUCK!" She hissed in pain, her legs kicking, but she was too disciplined to fight back. If Lukretia did something that she found unacceptable, she would make it clear in no uncertain terms to the German.

Neither Nim nor Nisa had found that necessary in their time with Lukretia. They had high pain thresholds.

Nisa's fingers continued to knead Lukretia's muscles, exploring her shoulders, neck, scalp, and then trailing down her spine to squeeze her hips. "A little, I suppose. Still, that sounds like most of the people you meet. Perhaps she knows that she would lose that fight badly if she were dumb enough to pick it."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next