Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Good News

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Good News Empty The Good News

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:11 am

See the companion thread here.

Tatiana was feeling more than a little nervous at the moment, for what she felt were perfectly understandable reasons. This could’ve been the most important day of her entire life, after all.

She sat in the middle of Narisawa, an upscale seafood restaurant located on the edge of Tokyo. It was bustling and refined, filled with high-paying customers coming for the finest dining, and she couldn’t help but feel a little out of place - aside from just being a redheaded Russian in the middle of Japan, anyway, like usual. She come dressed in a sleek black outfit, a cute dressed with little straps on the shoulders and sandals to match, something Belle had helped her pick out for this very occasion, but even so, this place felt too ritzy to have someone like her in. She was pretty sure a single item on the menu costed more than she usually spent on food in a week.

It wasn’t the most comfortable environment, but it would’ve been better if Belle was here. Like she was supposed to be.

Chewing on her lips, she wiggled in the chair and spared another glance at the entrance, hoping Belle would be there and hoping Kaylee wouldn’t - she saw neither, and went back to sipping on her glass of ice water. She and her girlfriend had been planning this for weeks now, agreeing that they would bring Kaylee here and not only agree to her managing deal, but also come out to her about their relationship, finally killing the need for them to keep it so much of a secret. They would still have to tell Valerie, sure, but getting this out of the way first seemed like the better idea, and she wanted to talk about the contract with Belle present, anyway.

Everything seemed good, they made a date and everything, but now that she was here, Tatiana was feeling naked without Belle. It was weird, too, since she’d never known the brunette to be anything but punctual. She was actually really, really good about popping up on time for everything, likely because of her leading the star’s life and having a set schedule all the time. If she said she would be somewhere at a certain time, she’d pop up there on the dot. If she said it would take her X amount of minutes to be somewhere, she’d be there in X amount of minutes.

It could’ve been traffic, could’ve been a flat tire, could’ve been a hundred things, but all the same, it was making her worry, and it wasn’t helping that she’d lost her phone and couldn’t send her a text message to update. Serious bad luck - the one day she absolutely needed the thing.

For now, though, she leaned back in the chair and tried to relax. Belle would be there. Kaylee would come. They would get through this. Everything was going to be fine.

Last edited by acuya on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Good News Empty Re: The Good News

Post by Yori Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:10 am

Kaylee arrived ten minutes after Tatiana, the time the secret couple had set to give them both time to combat last minute jitters. Of course, the blonde hadn't been made aware she was going to be meeting with the two of them at once. She only knew the acrobat wished to meet and she had arranged the proper reservations to land them in an extravagant well rated restaurant here in Japan at the suggestion of Belle of places to go. The invitation had been offered though for her partner to come but apparently something had come up.

As the social media star was normally dressed sharply, today was no different. Gone however were the bright colors and ample frills, taking on a more subdued businesslike look. She wore a smooth green blouse, a dark blue by slightly muted to remain minty in its appearance. The collar was slightly open, but buttoned before giving anything away in a tasteless manner. The sleeves went down to her mid forearms before the cuffs were rolled back, leaving a few small brackets on one wrist and a simple bangle on the other within full display.

There was a sleek black vest with no shoulder that sank down into a full skirt, sporting several buttons that flanked themselves vertically across her abdomen until they sank into a straight skirt that flowed down to just above her knees, a visible slit on either side of her legs were additional cloth was worked in so it could fan out and not hinder her movement. Her legs were covered completely with a deep brown pair of stockings that followed the length of her legs to a surprising plain pair of high heels. Somehow they still managed an expensive designer item which sported a small strap and buckle along the top of her foot that seemed to serve no purpose past cosmetic

She had to in with a custom tailored suit jacket as well to tie it all together but had checked it at the door. There was no need for it, especially with how stiff it could be. She preferred to remain loose and free, especially if they were going to talk business. The only other thing she appeared to carry was a slender courier bag that no doubt contained all the belongings that couldn't fit in the pockets that existed on her attire only for show.

As soon as she appeared, restaurant staff was already attending to her every need, letting her know Tatiana was there, taking her coat, asking if she had arrived without hassle. She paid them passing comments only to each, being shown to the table set aside for the meeting.

Coming into view of the table, Kaylee gave Tatiana a warm smile. The blond looked radiant, like a movie star with unnaturally perfect skin and shadowed eyes that popped to show just how big and beautiful they were. Her golden locks shimmered in the low lit room, giving her an almost angelic look that made it hard to tell there had been issues between them in the past. She pursed her painted lips, a deep sangaine his when she reached the table, giving the redhead a small nod.

"It's wonderful to see you Tatiana… you're looking very lovely tonight." She smiled her honeyed words seeming incredibly genuine and personal, as if this were a date between the two of them. A member of the rested any staff offered to take Kaylee's bag, which she surrendered freely before it was placed on one of the empty seats. She waited until her own chair was pulled out, slipping down onto it before it was tucked back in.

"I was starting to worry you had lost interest in what we talked about." The staff member quietly moved up beside the table, slowly starting to gather up the silverware meant for Belle. Kaylee well quiet, waiting for them to finish before speaking again. Everything was gathered one by one before there was just a place left for Tatiana and Kaylee. The waiter repositioned the arranged flowered and glasses in candle just off center with the new space so the two could speak across from.one another.

"Sorry, sorry. I am assuming things now." She let out a light sigh, folding her hands on the edge of the table. "I'm just so excited. Out of all the people I have been working to sign, I think I can do the most for you so I have been brainstorming ever since I first approached you. Silly, right?" It was as if the two of them had been friends forever as Kaylee just spoke with a casual ease that was alarmingly welcoming. It wasn't hard to see why she was America's sweetheart.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:25 am

Time was ticking and the lack of Belle was definitely not helping Tatiana in the least. She kept reaching into her purse for the phone, reflexively seeking it, before she remembered she forget the thing, and checked the clock on a nearby. Five minutes late, now. Six. Seven. With each passing second, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong, and she just hoped Belle was okay. She fidgeted with her skirt, pulling it down a bit as she stared into her lap, reassuring herself over and over. Her girlfriend was the smartest, most reliable, most capable woman she’d ever met. She would come through.

...how did she forget her phone? Tatiana was rarely more than five feet away from it, and she was so sure she’d put it in the charger next to her bedside when she went to sleep. She distinctly remembered doing that. She went to bed watching Bob Ross painting his happy little trees, a good way to have a calm sleep. Did she just dream doing that? So weird.

What if…

Her train of thought was promptly derailed by Kaylee’s sudden appearance, popping up with smiles and a radiant look, beaming as if she’d just stepped out of a movie. Tatiana gave her a sheepish wave, then looked down to her own look, feeling more than a little overwhelmed already. She thought she looked good, leaning on Belle’s impeccable fashion sense, but she felt like a flickering flame next to the raging inferno that was Kaylee. Not good, and she knew it - she was already feeling intimidated, whether Kaylee meant to give off that vibe or not. She just exuded this bright, beaming confidence that seemed to draw attention to her like a magnet.

”It’s okay, you’re fine, brainstorming is fine.” She took a quick look back again, hoping Belle might pop up. Nope, nothing. It would probably be best to stall for a bit, keep her from talking business right away. ”So...uh, thank you. For considering me for this, I mean. I apologize for last time, I didn’t really understand that you were talking about just me, and not Val, so I got thrown off a bit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:13 pm

"Oh, well… the misunderstanding was unfortunate." Kaylee gave a small nod, her eyes shifting off to the side as she sighed softly. There seemed to be a real feeling of remorse there, likely for having put the redhead in such a difficult position.

"I had tried to be candid about it, but it was difficult with your sister right there, being less than enthused with the offer. Understandably so… we do have a checkered past and you both had just come from a grueling contest in the ring. Tensions were high... But Valerie is a mature woman, I am sure once the moment passed, she saw reason. This collaboration really is a huge opportunity for your career, at least I believe so whole heatedly." The blond gave a small shrug as her attention shifted back to Tatiana. A waiter came by, offering both women their own personal menu, and an added one for spirits to Kaylee. She accepted both with a small nod, but didn't let her focus fall from the acrobat.

"I hope you were able to work things out with her alright. She is a fantastic wrestler in her own right, I am sure she would make for a fine singles competitor." Kaylee cracked open her menu, setting the smaller one aside for the time being. Her bright made eyes drifted down behind the covers, slowly scanning the listed items as she spoke, not missing a beat.

"Tag wrestling can be frustrating, for both parties. Even with how in sync Belle and I are, we still wind up having our own plans and expectations. Even arguments, if you can believe that. Wrestling as a singles talent comes with the benefit of being able to make a plan and see yourself carry it out. There is a certain freedom to that you can't get when you have to be certain the other person in your corner has your back. Of course then there is one to blame but yourself for shortcomings if things go wrong… what are you thinking about ordering? Treat yourself. I'm covering the bill, of course" The blonde's eyes briefly flicked up to Tatiana from over the lip of her open menu.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Tatiana listened as Kaylee spoke, still having a hard time believing this was the same woman she’d met all those months ago, the same one who’d sparked this whole whatever-it-was between the two teams in the first place. Just for nostalgia, she’d gone back and watched their first match a couple of nights ago, and the difference was stark. She’d been enamored with Kaylee at the time, was jazzed just to be in the same ring with her and Belle, but the blonde had been fairly stuck up and petty that night. Knowing her through Belle hadn’t exactly bolstered her opinion of the woman, either. She’d seemed controlling and manipulative, and she still had a sour taste in her mouth from the time she’d used her injury to guilt Belle into doing what she wanted…

But people could change, right? She’d definitely like to like Kaylee. She’d like them to get along. She’d like to live in that house with Belle and be happy with Kaylee and just get along and have a nice stable career with her girlfriend.

That thought planted the seed of an idea in Tatiana’s head, but she perked up before it had time to properly grow, chuckling at what Kaylee said about the arguments - she’d heard enough about those arguments secondhand to feel like she’d participated in them herself. ”Yeah, I can believe it.” She clapped her mouth shut as soon as the words left her mouth, hoping that didn’t sound a little too suspicious and letting Kaylee continue her bit.

She chewed her lip as she scanned over the menu, not sure what to go with. She was sure Kaylee could afford everything on the menu, all at once if she wanted, but it still felt rude to just go for the pricier items, and she pointed to what she was fairly sure was a little crab plate. Nothing too crazy. Still cost about a fourth of her paycheck.

”I’ll take that. Yeah.” She laid the menu down and nodded. ”But yeah, singles competition feels like a big step. You seem really confident that I can crack it, though. I mean…” She shrugged and curled some of her hairs around her index finger. ”Why me, though? What’d I do that made me catch your eye, is what I’m asking.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:25 am

Kaylee quirked a brow at Tatiana, though it hadn't been because of what she said so much as he she reached after having said it. The blond regarded her quietly with a thoughtful can't of her head to the side before looking back to her menu with a lighthearted chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Spats between siblings is pretty normal after all, no need to worry about keeping appearances while it's just us here."

Kaylee closed her own menu, laying it lightly to the side before picking laying a hand briefly on the other menu. Her fingers drummer on the cover surface for a moment, considering taking a peek inside before seemingly deciding against it. She either wasn't interested in the contents or already had something in mind. Her gaze fell back upon Tatiana with a warm smile at the question.

"I know you can cut it. I've wrestled you after all, as has Belle. I think that qualifies us as decent judges of your ability in the ring. But I have also been watching your matches… time and time again you have proven to be adaptive, creative, and incredibly resilient. It helps of course that you're cute." She said all of this with a lighthearted but matter of fact tone that made her every word seemingly float on air. The blond leaned back into her chair, coming her arms loosely after crossing one leg over the other beneath the table.

"The brand I am looking to make is centered around helping to raise up people from entertainment careers who find themselves now in the business of wrestling. Work hard enough and long with the right people and anyone can become a decent athlete. That's not what I am after. You can't teach charm or charisma though, and regardless of if I saw it in the past, I see it now, in you and the other talents I am working to sign. I don't want wrestlers, I want stars… and you are already shining brighter than most of the women in that locker room. They just don't see it. I do."

A waiter came up beside the two's table, giving a low how to them both before introducing themselves. After a brief rundown of a few unlisted additions to the menu, he would take both women's orders if they were ready. Kaylee would let Tatiana order first, though if the redhead looked to be too on the spot, would step up to order her own entree of a chef special sashimi plate as well as some accompanying sake for the two to share. Once they had ordered, she would look back to Tatiana.

Last edited by Yori on Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:08 am

She was good, really good, Tatiana had to give Kaylee credit for that much. She didn’t like to puff herself up too much, with Belle’s compliments being the only thing that ever really stuck in her mind - most of the time, she just wrote off people complimenting her as them being nice or maybe wanting something out of her, just saying nice things to be polite. Kaylee was being polite, it didn’t come off as an act, or at least not all of one. She was flattering, but frank, and Tatiana felt there was honesty in her words. Everything sounded so solid when she laid out her plans, as if she could make things a reality through sheer will alone.

Tatiana kept reminded herself that Kaylee was actress, that she could’ve just faked it all. But if it was a trap, it was a ridiculously elaborate one. If it was a lie, it was one she desperately wanted to believe.

She was starting to get a little more comfortable now despite herself, though she couldn’t help but glance back when Belle’s name was mentioned, hoping against hope that the brunette would materialize out of thin air. Maybe her app had given her bad directions? This place was a little out of the way, she’d almost gotten lost getting here herself.

She snapped back to reality with a blush, opening her mouth to respond to Kaylee when the waitress came over. She found herself floundering for a moment, not sure if she should go with the cheap item she’d seen earlier or if she should go a little higher, when Kaylee filled in the blank for her. Sashimi did sound nice, so she didn’t have much room to complain, though she wasn’t sure about the sake.

”Charisma?” She spoke the word like she’d never heard it applied to her before. Because she hadn’t. ”I mean, if anyone would know, you’d know, but it just seems so…” She shrugged and her face crumpled, as she tried to find the right words. ”You and Belle, you’re both so confident and smart and funny and you just kind of magnetize people. I’m not an actress or anything, and I’m not trying to unconvince you or anything. Just trying to understand.”

Tatiana folded her arms and shifted about in the seat, trying her best to get comfy. ”So, okay, I sign up and I move in. What will I be doing? Just wrestling training? Is there more to it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:56 am

"Come on now." Kaylee leaned forward, folding her forearms over top of the edge of the table, smirking across the way at Tatiana. "You are a born performer. Are you really going sit here and pretend that you don't have charisma?" She chortled at that, bringing a forearm up, setting her chin in her palm as she smiled at the girl with her eyes.

"I bet you practice posing and lines in front the mirror all the time…" She mentioned offhandedly in little more than an amused whisper. "Like I said Tatiana, I've watched your matches. When someone like me, who started with a bias, finds themselves suddenly cheering for you… what would you call that? You are there in that arena. You hear people cheering for you. They didn't buy into struggles because you are good at acting, I did it because you are genuine and entertaining to watch. People want to see you succeed because you clearly work hard. You make them care..." Kaylee leaned back in her chair again, resting her arm on the edge of the table.

"It's not cheap sort of appreciation many of the girls in the locker room make use of." A small smirk tugged at the corner of her lips, not offering any further explanation of what she meant by that unless pressed. Polite company and all that.

"Once you sign up, we will have you moved in within two weeks. You'll have to undergo a physical examination at your personal physician or one that will be handling all of my new recruits. After that we will get you assigned to a dietician, a personal trainer, and give you a crash course on all the equipment on the estate. I will be working with each of you first hand after that to make sure we walk through your brand."

"Stylists for clothes and ring gear, press conferences, contract negotiations when your AFW contract resigning comes back up, short term and long term goals. I will be handling your booking for AFW personally. If you want to go for a Friction belt, I will try and get you the right matches with the right people to set you down the path to reaching it. If you want to do some Tension exhibitions and try your hand against some of AFW's male roster, we can do that too." She gestured with her fingers, counting out items and making small motions. She was expressive and impassioned about the process as much as the prospect of it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:22 am

The more she talked, the more Tatiana realized what she was saying wasn’t exactly untrue. She did practice stuff in the mirror sometimes, going over lines and hyping herself up to converse with the crowd. She saw the ring like it was her circus act, in a way, bringing with it a lot of the skills she’d been raised with. Playing to the crowd, waiting for the right moments, feeding off the energy, getting a read off them to know what she should be doing next. Timing, posing, positioning all of that. She’d been doing it so long that she didn’t even really think about it anymore, but when she broke it down, the skills were all there. She was a performance artist, at the end of the day.

She was just starting to get settled into the idea when Kaylee hit her with a barrage, making her sit rigid as she tried to absorb it all. Granted, it was just an answer to the question she’d asked, but she had no idea it would be so involved. It sounded like there would be a whole staff tending to her every need, which sounded crazy - maybe notsomuch to Kaylee, who’d grown into that sort of life. It made her wish Belle was here even more, so she could chime in and help ground things a bit.

”That is...wow, that is a lot. I’m kind of speechless, I never imagined I’d be up for something like this.” She rubbed her chin for a moment, thinking how best to proceed with this. She was tempted to just go ahead and sign, though she would’ve preferred Belle be around first. Bare minimum, she wanted to have all their cards on the table before she put a pen on the paper, in the interest of being candid between each other, but she wasn’t sure how best to swing things in that direction.

”So, uh, you mentioned Belle before, right? You said she spoke highly of me.” Tatiana cleared her throat and sat up straight, putting herself level with Kaylee. ”Can you give me some idea what she said that helped sell you? Is she in on all this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:57 am

"Hm? Yes, she did. She was the one who convinced me you showed a lot of promise. Not surprising really, since you have her a run for her money when we had our first match. I can't recall any real specifics though…" She brought a finger to her lips, tapping them lightly as she appeared to be thinking over the question, eyes wandering skyward as she searched her memory bank.

"I remember she asked me to not be so dismissive, because you were a fan of ours… she said you were tougher than you looked… she liked your outfit, well, Novae's outfits…" The blond woman gave a small shrug, letting her hand fall away to place one hand over the other on the edge of the table.

"She isn't in on this, no. I am taking on this role all on my own. Honestly, I have Belle to thank for that since I more or less managed both her and myself. In that way we were the test subjects. Still, I did invite her to join us…" She paused, sucking on one of her painted lips for a moment before continuing.

"I suppose I should have asked you if that was alright before hand, sorry. It's alright though, she actually had some other things to take care of so she wasn't able to make it. I just thought it would be nice to include her since she was pretty much my recruiter in all of this for you. I wouldn't have really checked you out if she hadn't brought it up." She gave a small chuckle at Tatiana's interest in Belle.

"You'll be living with us soon enough. We can autograph something for you anytime you want." Kaylee gave a playful wink, possibly misconstruing what Tatiana had been probing for as general fandom for the pair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next