Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Champion's Gathering

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Champion's Gathering - Page 6 Empty Re: Champion's Gathering

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

Akashi grinned mischievously at Angel when she giggled. She beamed proudly as if she had accomplished something quite significant. In her mind, she did. An Adrian notched on her belt was almost as big as bagging a Sarah Gatt or a Taylor. Well, before one started slutting herself to everyone but Akashi and the other got married. "I had to sleep with her girlfriend first." Akashi said with a grin. 'Oh, it was so bad though." She said and laughed. "I don't think either of them have been with a girl beyond each other. Really, I sort of had to run the whole show. I know Adrian really liked it though. I just doubt I could ever get her to do it again." Akashi sighed as if she was a little sad that she couldn't do it again.

But she heard Angel's words and blushed. "Well, she's been running her mouth for a while. She still thinks she's the champ. Why not kill two birds with one stone? Who else are you going to face anyway? I know you're still running scared from me She teased, sticking out her tongue.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:23 am

"You fucked the brick?" Angel laughed, referring to Rebecca as she shook her head again. "Bet that was fun. Probably felt like sleeping with a pile of rocks." She sighed, after taking a moment to think. "What the hell does she see in that twerp, anyway? She's totally wasting her time and her potential hanging around Adrian. It's a complete joke, don't you think?"

Angel then noticed Akashi's blush, and grinned again at her. "Scared of you? Come on, chica. You know I'd totally kick your ass if we fought again." She stopped again to think, then let her grin widen, a mischievous look forming on her face. "Maybe when next Summer Splash rolls around, I'll give you a rematch. Payback for the first year, you know? Only this time, it'll be you submitting to me out there in the surf."

She stopped again, meeting Akashi's gaze fully, leaning in closer to the woman. Her voiced dropped to a lower tone, the Latina suddenly sounding teasing, almost sultry. "And then, after you've submitted to me, it'll be me dragging your ass off to have to fun afterwards..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:56 am

Akashi shook her head. "Both of them are pretty tame. I swear beyond themselves and now me, they've just GOT to be virgins! I was basically teaching them how to do everything." She said and grinned a bit. "Which WAS kinda fun, I guess." She admitted.

"I know that I've already beat you once. I'm pretty sure I'd do it again. Akashi then looked at Angel and lifted up her hand. She pressed it against Angel's cheek and then leaned forward like she might try for a kiss before shoving Angel away playfully. 'And now you're just teasing me. I was ready to go just a bit ago and you were all "Oh, I'm not a slut, chica!" She said, mimicking Angel as best as she could, though quite poorly. "And now you're all, I'll totally drag you off!" Akashi sighed. "Well, I think if you want a peace of this awesome ass." She said, standing up and slapping it. "Then you WILl just have to conquer the mountain.

Akashi then stuck her tongue out. "You're cut off, fucking tease." Akashi grinned, indicating she was joking. "Not even a little champ on champ make out session. Sheesh, why do I bother." She said, still grinning as she looked around. Maybe she could do with one more drink. She was still feeling a little tipsy though.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

Angel's eyes naturally fell to Akashi's bottom as she stood up. She grinned as the sumo gave herself a slap, then traced her eyes back up to Akashi's face. "A mountain, sumo?" she teased right back at her, stretching herself out along the entire length of the couch. "Maybe a few years ago when we first fought. Now I can't help but see you as a tiny little molehill." She grinned back, letting Akashi know she was joking too, folding her arms behind her head again.

"Cut off? I doubt it, chica." She went on, watching Akashi look this way and that around the room. "You're some kind of super-lesbian, remember? I bet all I would have to do it open this robe up and you'd be all over me..." As if to emphasis her words, one of her hands slid down, grabbing the upper part of her robe and giving it just the tiny of pulls to the side, revealing more than just a little view of her breast. "We both know that if I said yes right now, you wouldn't be joking about cutting me off, so don't even try to joke about it!"

She stopped for a moment, letting out another yawn, then followed Akashi's gaze over the room again. "Looking for something, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 am

Akashi turned her back to Angel and crossed her arms under her chest as she was teased. "But, we also both know you wouldn't say yes, so I guess that hypothetical doesn't really matter." She said, sticking out her tongue. "Do you think I've never held back before when it came to my desires?" Akashi said. She flipped her ringletted hair. "Well, your loss." Akashi sait, lifting her nose up.

'I was going to find some more booze, but you just lost your meal ticket, gaijin." Akashi winked and stuck her tongue out. "Ja ne, Tenshi-chan." Akashi waved at Angel. "Congratulations again!" She said as she moved out to leave the room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:25 am

Angel stuck her tongue right back at Akashi, waving the sumo off with a laugh. "Seeya, sumo!" she called after her, letting her arm drop down to hang at her side. "Don't be a stranger, alright? You know where to find me~!"

She grinned and watched Akashi leave, then rolled over onto the couch, closing her eyes with another yawn. She was still damn tired, and a quick nap was exactly what she needed right now.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6