by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Champion's Gathering

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champion's Gathering - Page 3 Empty Re: Champion's Gathering

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 am

Akashi shook her head. "Yeah, well, you gave me a good run for my money and I wasn't too tired to drag you off and have a little fun." She said taking a smug sip from her champagne. Akashi then frowned when Angel suddenly probed her.

"No." She said. "I don't have anyone I'm dating. I mean, I thought there were a few girls. There was a point in time where she thought she might have something with Talia but that had come and gone a long time ago. There was always Karina, who tugged at her heart strings like a puppet but one pull too many had left Akashi a little gun shy. Plus, she couldn't deny that she had found herself with some feelings for her sister Yuriko as well. For now, she thought it was best to stay away from the Rinne clan or else she might even end up dating their mom!

"I've had some flings but even lately I've kept it in the ring. I haven't really been seeing anyone since Mina-chan left me. It's been a long time since she had." Akashi sighed. "I've been looking but... things are complicated." Akashi crossed her arms under her chest and pouted. "If it's just fucking... I guess I can get that anywhere. I know I'm a pretty big slut but..." She said, looking down. "It's not like I don't have other needs. I'm not Just a sex bot." Akashi sighed and stood up, blushing a bit.

"W-Why are we talking about this anyway!"?" She said and grabbed the champagne bottle, swishing it around to see what was left in it. "I'm already horny from all this booze. You just said you're wiped out so if we keep talking about it, I might just have my way with you ... again." She grinned. "It's not like you'd be able to stop me. You just told me you're too worn out to party!"

Last edited by 445 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:33 am

Angel grinned back up at Akashi, snatching up her glass from the floor and holding it out to be refilled. "You're the one that brought it up, sumo!" She laughed, scooting up into more of a sitting position. "Besides, you already had me once! That's more than most women in this company can say!"

She sighed after that though, looking downwards towards her glass. "It gets annoying sometimes though. Do you know how many damn offers and challenges I've had for hentai matches? How many women in this company would love to claim what you have? Talk about feeling like a sex bot. I'm here to wrestle, not fuck someone's brains silly in the ring. If I want to get laid, I'll do it backstage or at home or whatever."

She straightened up, looking back at Akashi and putting on a smile again, her voice sounding teasing. "But that's not the point. Surely an honorable sumo such as yourself wouldn't dare to force herself on a poor, exhausted girl like me, would you chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

Akashi grunted as she reached for the champagne and poured Angel a glass, watching as it dripped out and emptied int he champion's glass. She frowned and stood up. She wasn't done yet. She looked around and walked over to what looked like a small piece of furniture. "Hmmm, I wonder?" She said and opened the doors. She then grinned and pulled open the silver door that was inside. "Oh yes, still here!" She said. "oooh! the stocked it!" Akashi said. She then frowned. "Tequila..." She groaned. "Oi!" She barked, looking at Angel who was getting a good view of her ass. "Tequila!?" She said.

Akashi sighed and pulled out the bottle. She shrugged and pulled off the cork and took a big swig. She exhaled when she was finished and looked at it. "It's ... not sake..." She said and shrugged, taking another sip. She then sauntered back to Angel, swinging her hips and chest before she plopped back down next to her.

"I... if I get anymore drunk, I might." She said and then giggled. Her face then became more serious and she turned her head. "Tenshi-san..." She said in a soft tone, blushing even more than her red cheeks already did. "How... was it?" She said. "We didn't even talk after. We didn't really have any contact. it was just... over... Did I let you down? Was I too aggressive?" Aksshi knit her brow in worry as she stared at the tequila bottle and swished it around.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 am

Angel stretched back on the couch, pouting as the bottle champagne emptied, but tipped back her glass and downed it anyway. She watched curiously as Akashi lunged to the furniture and opened the door (making sure to get a good look at the sumo's ass, of course), then her eyes lit up as Akashi fished out the bottle of tequila.

"Gimme!" she grinned, reaching for it as Akashi sat down, snatching it out of the sumo's hands after she had taken a couple drinks. "Damn right it's not sake! It's better!" She grinned and took a big drink from the bottle herself, then frowned again as she listened to Akashi's words. "You ask the hard questions, don't you, sumo?" She pouted again, taking another sip from the bottle. "It was good, as far as I remember." She gave a shrug and a smile, looking over towards the larger woman. "You didn't let me down, I don't think. But aggressive?" The Latina let out a laugh, shaking her head. "You nearly broke me in half and then carried me off to fuck my brains out! Of course that's aggressive, silly!"

She adjusted her legs, going to lie them over Akashi's lap as she continued. "And of course we didn't have any contact. I figured that was a one-time thing, y'know? Not like we left each other with any contact info or anything." She took another drink from the bottle again, then handed it back towards Akashi. "But stop feeling bad. You didn't let me down...I don't think, anyway."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

Akashi was surprised at how quickly Angel snatched away the Tequila. Well, she could have it. It just wasn't as good as sake no matter how loudly she said it. Akashi turned her head and blushed at Angel's words. As far as she remembered? What did that mean? She chuckled to herself. "Ahh... for me... that's kind of normal. I just can't help but get a little overzealous when it comes to sex." She said. Fighting and sex were about the same in Akashi's eyes.

She then watched as Angel draped her legs over her lap and blushed a little more. "Oh, just get comfortable, it's ok." Akashi said as she grinned. She then lifted her head and looked up dryly at Angel. "We see each other every day..." She said. "It's not like I need to give you my phone number or anything. Maybe it was a one time thing, though. I was still with Mina-chan back then, I guess. But even if I have a fling like that it doesn't mean I just never want to talk to that person again. I might be a slut but I'm not a bitch."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:58 am

"Don't worry, I plan on it," Angel teased, noting the blush forming across the sumo's face. She took another swig from the tequila bottle, listening to Akashi ramble on.

"We don't see each other that much, you know," she started to reply, stretching out her long legs across the sumo's lap. "Maybe here and there backstage, but that's it." She gave a little shrug, taking another drink. "You always seem kind of busy when I happen to see you, anyway. I know I'm usually as busy as hell when I'm here."

She smiled at Akashi, leaning towards her to pass her the bottle. "Besides, chica, I never said you were a bitch. You're not a slut, either. You just like to get laid, that's all. Nothing wrong with that, right?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:49 am

Akashi took the bottle back from Angel and took a big swig from it, letting it trickle down her throat and burn her belly. By now it all pretty much tasted the same and she leaned back on the couch, smiling placidly at Angel. "Isn't that pretty much the definition of a slut?" Akashi said, grinning a bit and blushing.

While she spoke, her finger traced along one of Angel's bare legs. She didn't even realize she was doing it. But they were quite smooth and she liked the feel. "I mean, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. A girl has needs and I'm a big girl so i have BIG needs." She said and giggled a bit.

"And.. I'm not thaaaat busy..." Akashi said. She pouted. "Not anymore at least. But now you'll be extra busy so, we probably won't talk to each other again when I leave until I'm taking that belt from you and dragging you off for another victory fuck." Akashi said, sticking her tongue out at Angel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:13 am

Angel cooed as she felt Akashi tracing a finger along her leg. One of her hands slipped down, tugging on her robe a bit to reveal more of her long leg to the sumo, the Latina smiling at the woman all the while.

"Taking my belt from me...?" She asked innocently, her eyes not-so-subtle glancing towards her belt before back to Akashi. "I hope you're joking, chica. I know you're joking. I'm not the same rookie you barely managed to be a few years ago, you know." She winked at Akashi, letting out a bit of a giggle herself. "But don't worry. If you do try and come after it, I'll make sure to drag you for a victory fuck afterwards." Her giggle turned into a full laugh, as she shook her head from side to side. "And come on, chica! I'm not going to be that busy. Busier, sure, but I'm perfectly capable of managing my time. Calm down! It won't be as bad as you keep saying it will!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 am

Akashi looked down at Angel's leg as more of the rope was tugged away to reveal the toned leg. She chuckled softly in a drunken manner and spread her palm against the leg, running it up and down the leg in an even longer path, continuing to creep up towards Angel's inner thigh as she gave the tanned leg a squeeze every so often as if she was undecided whether or not she wanted to actually rub or massage the appendage. Her mind was swirling and she wasn't even focused on her hand while Angel continued to softly return Akashi's taunts.

"Do you think I've gone and frozen myself in time, huh?" She retorted back quickly. "I've only continued to get stronger and better as well. That just means you're still beneath me and will be no matter how high you climb!" Akashi's body began drooping while she talked and she was sliding down the couch. She was already almost falling into Angel and she didn't seem to really be aware that she was.

"You'd do that?" Akashi grinned widely as she batted her eyes at Angel. "Ahhh... That's almost tempting enough to throw a fight against you, Tenshi-saaaan." She said and giggled, her hand inching up under Angel's robe a little bit so her hand was definitely on her inner thigh. She then looked down and grinned. "I wouldn't do that... you know." She said. "Throw a fight. But I'm glad you'd actually want to do that." Akashi sighed. All that talk was making her way horny. "And... I guess. Maybe we should try and get together sometime... you know, away from AFW. We have a lot in common... I think." Akashi said, biting her lip. And..." She blushed deeply. "Believe it or not, I don't have a whole lot of friends."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:58 am

Angel tilted her head back again, closing her eyes as Akashi continued stroking and squeezing her leg, letting out just the tiniest of moans at the feeling. She loved having her legs touched like that, and Akashi's hand felt nice against her skin, especially the long match she had been through.

"You're crazy, chica!" Angel laughed, shaking her head again. "How can I be beneath you when I'm the one with the belt, huh? And while I've been out there winning titles, what have you done? Got into a fight with some harebrained teacher and got into a scuffle with those idiot rabbits? You've been shooting too low, sumo, and I've shot up straight past you."

Her voice was teasing, as she readjusted her position on the couch, starting to slip closer to Akashi. "I wouldn't mind that either. Truth be told, I don't have many friends around this damn place either. It'd be nice to have someone else to do stuff with outside of work, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next