Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Good Morning Beautiful

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Good Morning Beautiful - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Morning Beautiful

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:45 pm

"Of course not." Mamouru said. What else was there to say? What had been said already was probably mostly superfluous information anyway. "Just remember it's training, Aurora-chan." He said, just as Junko and Taylor came in.

"Oho~" Junko said and grinned widely at Taylor. "Alright, Taylor-chan, I'll trust you on this, fufufu~" She said as though she was only saying it to end the conversation. Junko then followed Taylor and once they were in the gym took a spot on one side of the ring.

"A few years." Mamouru said, answering for Auroa. "Aurora-san was wrestling in pro leagues before coming here."

He looked to the ring. "I'd like for Aurora-san to focus on submission holds. Escaping and applying." He said in a firm tone as he stared between the two girls.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Taylor put her hands on the mat above her shoulders and arched her body up like a bridge, then kicked her legs up one at a time into a handstand before bending at the hips to get on her feet. She laughed out loud. "Oh yeah? You want me to get Cassie down here?" She sneered, stretching her arms over her head and pulling on each elbow.

"Don't get me wrong, I can help her with her submissions, but what's she gonna help me with?" She glanced over at Aurora with a sly smile.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Aurora climbed into the ring after Taylor. She stretched her neck by moving her head around. Taylor seemed to be doing some unnecessary things just to show how athletic she was. What a show off. And it seemed like Mamouru wasn't kidding either. She even referred to submission stuff as being "Cassie". As much as she hated the idea of it, training with this blonde seemed to be the best thing she could do to prepare.

Aurora raised an eyebrow with a fake smirk in response to Taylor. She felt like she had to play along. "I'm not sure there's much I could teach someone like you." She then took a step closer to Taylor in a semi-threatening pose. She didn't want to look intimidating or anything. But she was ready to start.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am

"Nope!" Taylor laughed. "Nothing."

She could only think of how much her head throbbed as she became light on her feet, standing in front of Aurora with a broad grin that belied her physical state. She began to skip erratically around the blonde, circling one way for a little bit, feinting in, stepping the other way, more circling. It was Taylor's equivalent of resting.

"Soooo, how did you guys meeeet?" She asked playfully. "Mamouru thinks he can teach you about submissions? I wonder where he got that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 am

Aurora closed in as Taylor looked like she was ready to go. Then, she dropped her hands in annoyance as the blonde then skipped around avoiding her. Come on. Nevertheless, she brought her hands back up as if to grapple Taylor when she got into range. "I got lucky. My first day here, I bumped into him at the AFW office." She spoke like she was listing off facts, clearly more interested in the practice at hand. It wasn't like she wanted to be friends with Taylor after all. "Whatever," she said to the second question. It wasn't like she knew what this apparently crazy girl was getting at.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 am

"Really? I bet you've bumped into him a few times, right?" Taylor said, and stuck out her tongue.

In a flash, she leapt in toward Aurora and slapped on a collar and elbow tie. She yanked down sharply on her head, and then while she was trying to compensate she let her up and stepped quickly to the side. She wasn't interested in making anything of it quite yet, she just wanted to see how she reacted. And maybe test out how strong she was. Taylor's impressively defined body was mostly on display, covered only by a few black spandex bits, and she felt the need to show off just a little.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 am

Aurora met Taylor's collar and elbow tie up. She glared her eyes into Taylor's after that last comment. She was joking, of course, but that was a little out of line. Aurora immediately tried to force Taylor down and back. Instead, Taylor spun around to the side. Aurora had to spin to the opposite side so she didn't lose balance. She tried to leverage herself lower to gain a better center of gravity. As far as she was concerned, this girl was just a big mouth with a body attached. She didn't want to lose face.

With a single jerk, Aurora tried to yank Taylor to her side with an arm wrench. She wasn't sure where she was going with it after that just yet. "All talk, no bite?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:01 am

Taylor performed a fast aerial cartwheel to undo Aurora's efforts at twisting her arm, and then grabbed for Aurora's wrist and yanked on it for an arm wrench of her own. She smoothly ducked under her arm and came up behind the girl, twisting her arm up into the middle of her back.

"Well, I am a biter, but you're not my type," Taylor said softly in Aurora's ear, and then added as if she were only making conversation "So do you guys fuck?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:39 am

Taylor's acrobatic move caught Aurora off guard. Before she had time to react, Taylor was behind her and pulled up on her arm. Aurora forcibly groaned with frustration. Her arm hurt a bit, but it was her hurt pride in a spar like this that made it worse. Taylor's last statement, however, had gone too far. Aurora reached up behind Taylor's head with her free hand and gripped a handful of the blonde's hair. She pulled Taylor closer to her, then dropped to her butt pulled the girl with her so the back of her head would hit Taylor's face. It was certainly not a sparring move. More like a move specifically meant to hurt Taylor.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:58 am

Aurora was offended. Taylor could tell. "Oh, come on, I'm just trying to- UNGH!"

A night of hard drinking collided with Aurora's shoulder, and Taylor's body rebounded halfway back up before collapsing onto her hands and knees with her head hung low. Her head was swimming, and that only meant one thing.

With a low growl, she flung herself into Aurora without bothering to stand up first. She drove her shoulder into the blonde's midsection and wrapped her arms around her. She lifted her up and stepped behind her legs before flinging her down at the mat, distastefully, as if taking out the trash.

"What that FUCK, dude?" She shouted, putting a hand to her throbbing head. "Mamouru, put a leash on this chick unless you want her to get fuckin' hurt."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next