Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 251 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Good Morning Beautiful

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Good Morning Beautiful - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Morning Beautiful

Post by Bluemouse Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:32 am

Taylor smirked at Mamouru. "Whatever, it's cool." She glanced at Aurora. "I bet you do." Which probably sounded cattier than she intended, but she meant it pretty much exactly how it sounded. Slut.

"But it's one thing to know them and it's a whole different thing to be able to use them. And like Mamouru said, it'll be a while before you can go calling me out. So let's go workout, it's cool." Never mind that Taylor didn't have workout clothes there. Maybe she could do it in Cassie's leggings and her sweatshirt. She glanced at Junko as if she'd maybe have some kind of wisdom for the situation. She did have experience, she had to give her that.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:40 am

Mamouru wasn't sure whether to frown or sigh. Instead, she looked at Aurora. "Don't worry, Aurora-san." She said. "Taylor-san is difficult to deal with. They both are. But, if you ignore her mouth, then everything else should be fine. She is still a skilled wrestler even if she doesn't know how to be tactful." Mamouru said and looked at Junko.

"Fufufu." She said as she looked at Taylor and winked. "I think that there's no sense in going easy on the girl, Taylor-san. If she can't handle a little sparring then, there's no sense for her to be in the league. If she's lucky, some of your skill will rub off on her. If I'm lucky, then there might be some other kind of rubbing involved. Oh my~" Junko fanned herself and walked past the group, cackling as she led them to the gym. "Oh, Taylor-san." She said, turning her head back. "I think I may have something for you to wear if you need training clothes. I like to keep spares of all sorts of sizes just in case." Junko sighed. "AAhhh.... You never know when a couple of young beauties will just show up on your doorstep looking for some advice, fufufu~"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

Mamouru's words of encouragement didn't help at all. It was easier said than done to simply ignore the other two. What bitches. If Mamouru hadn't insisted on this, Aurora would've left immediately. With a muted sigh, she followed Junko to the gym. She rolled her eyes at the rubbing comment as well. It didn't help that she felt this was all unnecessary. She knew what her goal was. And she knew how to reach that goal. This wasn't part of it. Who was this girl anyways? Where did she learn to wrestle? How would this help her?

Aurora wasn't entirely comfortable voicing any of those concerns to these people. Mamouru wanted her to be here so she was. "So how do you start off your training?" she asked in general to the others.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:10 am

Taylor shrugged. "Depends." She stretched her arms in front of her and then over her head like a cat. She felt like death. "Today, with a giant glass of water and some aspirin. And a change of clothes. Why don't you go warm up with Mamouru while I get myself together?"

She headed back to the kitchen and picked up her tea. It was cool enough at that point, and she downed it in one shot, and then refilled the glass with water. She drank that all at once too. "Hey, Diao-chaaaaaan?" She called. "Do you have anything for my head? And..." She hoped she wouldn't regret asking. "What do you have that I can wear?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:28 am

Mamouru pulled Aurora off to the gym area. He watched as Taylor veered away from them and headed back tot eh kitchen. When Junko did the same, Mamouru pulled Aurora near the ring. "Aurora-chan." He said in a low tone. "Trust me on this." She added. "For now this will be the best. Taylor-san definitely won't be here all the time anyway. And..." He turned and glanced back at the doorway. "If you want to train for your upcoming fight, she might know Cassie-san's tactics better than anyone. Just endure it and think of why you're doing it in the first place." He said and gave her a weak smile.

Junko had followed Taylor and watched her down the tea and water. She nodded. "I'll get you some medicine in a moment, dear." She said. "Oh, I have shorts and sports bras, nothing too sexy, don't worry." She said. "Fufu."

Junko then sighed and looked down. "That boy..." She muttered. "Of course I want him to succeed. He's my son and I love him to death." She began. "But, I just wish he'd... keep me in his life." She frowned. "I have no idea if that girl is an actual wrestler, if she's his client or if he's just trying to get in her pants. It certainly could be all three for all I know. He doesn't say a word. He never has but it's been worse lately."

Junko then tapped her finger to her lips. "His last girlfriend." She said. "She seemed like she was good for him. I wished he had brought her home. I really would have liked to have met her. What was her name again?" Junko paused. "It was..." Junko's eyes lit up. "Yes, Cassie! That was her name." She said and grinned. "Oh... I really hope that he didn't break that girl's heart or I'll kick his behind myself." She grinned at Taylor. "Remember that, Taylor-chan. A mother's never too old to show her children who's boss, fufu!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:35 am

Aurora sighed and nodded to Mamouru. "Alright..." She muttered bitterly. "But why? Did she like...train with her before?" She asked as she stretched by squatting down. "Besides, who is she anyways?" Aurora thought she recognized Taylor but couldn't place it. "Is she that important?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 am

"Okay, cool." That was a relief. She half expected Junko to hand her a thong and tell her to go nuts.

She shook her head. What else could she do with Mamouru? "Yeah, he's been extra douchey. Sorry. But yeah, I guess he's been really... I dunno." She stopped, and gave Junko a look like she must've been losing her mind in her old age. "Wait... did he tell you Cassie was his girlfriend? I wondered for a little bit, but they were so not dating. I can understand the confusion, with him managing her, because I'm pretty sure that dude sticks it in every chick he manages. Like that girl out there? He has totally hit that. NOT Cassie, though. No way. I would know if that happened."

She sighed. "But... she's been kinda the same. I dunno what to do about it." She went upstairs to change, and started trying to psyche herself up to find the energy to train, despite her hangover.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:07 am

"They both came from the same gym in America." Mamouru said simply. "They used to train together. They are best friends, or were." Mamouru shrugged looking away. "I don't know anymore. Taylor-san's married to my brother and lives in Kyoto. Cassie-san lives here in Tokyo with Akashi Tanikaze. I don't know how things are between them." He said matter of factly. Mamouru didn't like that he had to say all this stuff. It made his job as manager that much more difficult. But he was determined to do whatever he needed for his client.

"She could be... for you and your cause." Mamouru began. "I don't want you to underestimate Cassie-san, Aurora-chan." He said and looked at her. "If you think it's too much... if you just destroy her in the ring, then won't that satisfy you?" He asked.

Junko shook her head. "No. He never said anything of the sort. But, believe me." She said tapping her glasses. "A mother knows.. Mamouru may be a playboy and he might sleep around way more than I feel comfortable with but that Cassie girl was different. I think she made him happy. And..." Junko frowned. She leaned against the kitchen table. "I don't know if he has been in a long time it makes me feel..." Junko shook her head. It made her feel like she failed as a mother. She perked up suddenly. "Let's get you that medicine."

Junko leaned against Taylor, pushed herself up on her tip toes and pulled Taylor against her chest, kissing the top of her head. "Let's get that spectacular night you had yesterday to stop rattling in your head, fufu." She pulled away as quickly as she came in and turned around without another thought.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 pm

"They trained together? Use to be friends?" Aurora had heard that before. She wondered if this Cassie ever actually had friends. She didn't seem to have any restraint in nearly killing them. Or. Maybe she learned that from Taylor. Regardless, Mamouru did have a point. It couldn't hurt training with Taylor. At the very least knowing the blonde's moves taught her a little bit of how Cassie would try to fight her. "Is there something else about Cassie you want to tell me?"

Mamouru really had been insistent on not underestimating Cassie. She didn't seem that good. At wrestling, at least. She was good at injuring people.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:14 am

Taylor raised an eyebrow and shook her head. "No way, trust me... If Mamouru ever had a shot with Cassie, he blew it. Big time." So she gathered anyway. Cassie hadn't ever come out and told Taylor what was going on with the douchy twin.

Taylor threw back a couple pills for her head and changed into a pair of black workout shorts that were stretchy and short, and a black sports bra. She left her blonde hair in a neat pony tail, and since all she had were her Doc's, she went barefoot. She didn't mind. She liked to feel the mats under her toes.

She strolled into the gym and looked around. It still struck her as weird that this whole thing would just be in someone's house, in Japan, no less. She slid easily into the ring and remained sitting, her legs splayed out to either side while she began stretching.

She eyed Mamouru and Aurora with half a grin. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything..." She said. "So how long have you been in the business?"

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next