Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Career Therapy (for Tat)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Career Therapy (for Tat) - Page 2 Empty Re: Career Therapy (for Tat)

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 am

"Well..." Rebecca began hesitently, while she was probably the best fit for the Hardcore division, she kind of still wanted to be able to move when she was 40 "...not really?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. That was kind of the whole problem, she wasn't really sure what to do

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 am

Hilde sighed. They were just going around in circles. "Rebecca..." She said as she looked up at the giant woman. "Well, this IS wrestling. You won't do hentai, you don't want to be exploited for your size. You're worried about hardcore matches. We're running out of options. Maybe you could manage Adrian?" She said. She then frowned. "I mean... the only idea I have left is to try you out behind the microphone or something but I'm afraid that aside from occasional guest appearances, that requires real broadcast experience."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Rebecca sighed, she probably was being as unhelpful as possible right now, not really sure of what she wanted to actually do and being Adrian's manager was just what she had stopped doing and got her in the first place. She didn't have enough experience to do casting and her grasp on Japanese wasn't enough to even try a major speaking role. "I guess I don't really know, that's kinda the problem." Rebecca admitted "I'm going no-where, not really sure what to do and I can't really do much else other than wrestling. So... I guess I gotta find something. Maybe more matches? I dunno..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 am

Hilde frowned. It seemed like they were both just trying so hard and coming up with nothing. Finally after a long moment of silence, Hilde cleared her throat. "Maybe, Rebecca, what you need is some time away. Maybe you should get out of Japan for a while and just take a vacation. By yourself, away from wrestling. Get some time alone to think and some time alone to NOT think. I think that might... be best right now." She said and tilted her head, looking at the Amazon with soft eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 pm

"Yeah..." Rebecca agreed, a bit of time away from Japan might be what she needed, she didn't get to go on the quick trip to Hawaii with a select few for the International Summer Splash, maybe heading Stateside herself for a while might give her time to refresh and recharge. Maybe head to LA, get a nice hotel for a week and chill out by a pool, maybe go to a wrestling event as a fan, find some decent beers that didn't taste like ass and get some space! Japan was so tightly packed that apart from the apartment that Cecilia had gifted her and Adrian, everywhere was designed for people under 6 feet tall.

A week of not having to duck through doors, a week of no fish or fish based foods with rice, she could eat as much steak as she wanted! Decent BBQ sauces!

"A week without Adrian..." she muttered to herself, despite how nice it would be to have a break just the two of them, Adrian was only recently back from injury and was wasting little time in insuring she got straight back in the hospital, antagonizing Liana of Bad Company, going into a Last Woman Standing match with the person she injured in the first place, yes she was taking those matches much more seriously and was spending about as much time in the gym as the Amazon, but she couldn't really just leave her when they'd only recently gotten more comfortable with each other, and when the cosplayer needed the firm but soothing touch the most. "Maybe I just need to get some frustration out of my system, is Akashi free for anything? I kind of need to get back at her for the ... bonus match, so maybe throwing her around like a rag doll will help things." Maybe that was what she needed, a chance to really cut lose against someone who either had it coming, could take it or both. Akashi, although she probably had to thank the Sumo for her help with Adrian, still needed her ass to be kicked and her humiliation avenged. Although, maybe there was a better target...

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Hilde frowned when Rebecca said those words. She understood what it was like to not be around a loved one. Her girlfriend had left her a long time ago and every day it still broke her heart. It made her feel like she was completely worthless. Still, she couldn't let anyone else know that and she kept it bottled up inside along with plenty of other things. She turned her frown into a gentle smile like she always did and tilted her head.

"Akashi? You would like a rematch?" She said. "I know that she said that she would take you on any time but her schedule still has to be open. She has definitely been taking on a lot of matches lately. The Sumo had embroiled in quite the feud with Miss Muriel Spencer as of late. Though, after she defeated the teacher in a proper match, things seemed like they might be cooling down.

"Rebecca, why don't you look through the roster and come up with a few people you'd like to fight. I'll make sure to make at least one of those matches happen. How does that sound?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:33 am

"Really? Damn." Rebecca cursed, she knew Akashi took her fair number of matches, but didn't expect her schedule to be filled by a school teacher. "What even happened there? Actually, never mind." She said, quickly realizing how many ways Akashi could piss off a school teacher who was used to a level of decency. That was kind of a mess the Amazon was better off avoiding. But that just left the question as to who else she wanted to face. No-one else really jumped out at her as someone she'd either enjoy fighting or deserved to get their ass kicked in public.

Well everyone except one... someone who'd been a pain in the neck when she first joined and was still making people miserable for fun. Yeah... that would work, but how to really get her attention? She couldn't just ask for a straight match against her. The Amazon would have to make her want to face her one on one. "Actually, I got an idea for who I could face," she said, looking as though she was still thinking it through. "Did you say your sister was going to be back soon?" She asked, casually.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Hilde opened her mouth. Actually the story was pretty interesting and slightly amusing. Well, to anyone but Akashi and Miss Spencer. Those two were beyond heated at each other. But Rebecca declined story time and asked a different question.

"Oh?" She said, raising an eyebrow. She expected her to speak the name but then she asked about Lukretia "No. Ms. Von Creuzfeldt is out for the day. Why? I can make any matches you like. She can approve it tomorrow when she's in if that's what you're worried about.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:15 am

Rebecca sighed when Hilde told her Lukretia was out for the day, it didn't matter though. "I'll think she'll get the message." the Amazon said standing back up with a smile on her face, an idea firmly in mind. Someone who a: would probably look forward to a match with her and b: had an ass kicking of a lifetime coming. "Thanks for the help by the way."

Rebecca turned to the main office door, and with one well placed boot, blasted it off it's hinges. Stepping into the wreckage she set to work raising as much hell as she could, ripping out filing cabinet draws before finaly turning to the main desk and rubbing her hands together. Wrapping her strong arms around the wooden beast, she squatted down, drawing on her immense strength to lift the up into the air, take a few steps and throw it straight out the window, sticking around just long enough to hear the crash on the courtyard below. "See you around." She said casually, as though nothing had happened to Hilde as she strolled straight out of the office, that should take care of trying to find something to do for a while. Now all she had to do was watch the fireworks.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 am

Hilde didn't know what Rebecca was up to but she figured that she was just going to leave. Instead, she started kicking down Lukretia's office door. The blonde gasped and shook her head. "No... no no no no!" She said as she watched Rebecca go through and trash Lukretia's office. She was too shocked at what she saw happening to even protest and when it was all said and done, Rebecca casually walked out.

Hilde closed her door to the office and leaned up against it. After this, she was going to have to close off things for a while. She then slid down to the floor and buried her hands in her face. "I'm the one that has to clean all this up." She sighed into the palms of her hands.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next