Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Noel vs Succubus

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noel vs Succubus - Page 5 Empty Re: Noel vs Succubus

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 am

Noel was furious with Succubus as the girl just continued to say crude things regarding Noel "Shut up." Noel said as she would slap Succubus again. "I will do no such thing." Noel said as she tried to get Succubus out of her head. "I am going to beat you and then i will make sure you never try to do nasty things with me again." Noel said before slapping Succubus again and rolling off of the girl. "I am going to beat you and then humiliate you like you did to me." Noel said as she tried to think of something to gain the advantage over Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 am

Succubus grunted when she was slap. Her cheek was red from the multiple stinging shots. But she seemed to really been getting the best of Noel psychologically.

Succubus hopped up to a standing position, rubbing her cheek as Noel said she was going to humiliate the succubus. "Ahahaha!" Succubus burst into a fit of laughter. "What are you going to do, buttfuck me?" Succubus continued to snicker. "We both know you won't. And even if you DID, oh...." Succubus licked her lips and pushed two fingers down her own pants. "Fuck yes. I loooove taking it up the ass. Oh! Oh! Oh!" She said as she thrust with each grunt, waving her free hand in the air like an impatient student wanting to answer a teacher's question. "Do that! Do that!" Succubus laughed. "Oh wait... you aren't even going to score a fall on me because you're SO pathetic! Ahahaha!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Succubus was really getting on Noel's nerves "Just shut up." Noel yelled. Noel wasn't thinking straight at the moment and that was probably what Succubus wanted. Noel would then charge at Succubus again before jumping in the air to dropkick the perverted girl. "I can beat you and humiliate you just like you did to me." Noel yelled after she would land on the mat but in her head she really didn't know if she could beat this extremely perverted girl who liked to play dirty.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Succubus may have been far too focused on taunting Noel and fingering herself to avoid the drop kick. With her fingers firmly entrenched in her own pussy, she grunted when the boots smashed into her minimal chest. She hit the ground and groaned as her hand flew out of her outfit and she held the glistening fingers in the air triumphantly as her other hand rubbed her sore chest. Maybe a little more sensually than she should have.

"Oh.. yesss." She purred and winked at Noel. "Make me feel goood! Humiliate me! Uh-unnnnnnngh." She gutterally moaned atNoel and sat up. "Don't you want to know how humiliation tastes?" She said poking out her two wet fingers towards Noel with a huge, cheeky grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 am

Noel would see Succubus raise her fingers in victory. "You're sick and twisted." Noel said as she backed away from Succubus. "What is wrong with you?" Noel said as she looked at the perverted Succubus. "You need to be committed." Noel said before running at Succubus and doing something she would probably never do. Noel would pull her leg back before trying to kick Succubus right in her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:11 am

Succubus stepped forward, holding out her fingers as she marched towards Noel at a steady pace. She had a big grin on her face. She had clearly broken the girl. Now all she had to do was make her crumble.

"Flattery... will get you no where..." She said as she grinned at Noel. It was delicious. And when she saw the girl charge, she was ready. She'd poke her in the eye or maybe the boob or just duck under the clothesline. She really wanted to see if she could lodge her wet fingers into Noel's mouth. That might be tricky though.

Unfortunately, the rookie had been driven past the point of niceties and by the time Succubus realized what was going on, the foot slammed between her legs and caused her mouth to shape into an O.

"Oooooooooongh!"

Succubus dropped tot he mat and her fingers once again slid between her legs. This time to try and soothe the horrible pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

Noel watched as Succubus fell to the mat with her hands lodged between her legs. "How does that feel?" Noel said with anger in her eyes. "That is what you get for being so perverted and nasty." This time Noel figured that Succubus was done for awhile and she moved towards the turnbuckle to climb it. Noel was going to try one of her finishers to try and take Succubus out for a while. "Take this, you pervert." Noel would yell out before doing a flip off of the top turnbuckle to try and land a cross body splash on the downed Succubus.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:47 am

Succubus cringed as she was taunted and pawed at the mat with her free hand. She lifted her head as Noel was climbing the turnbuckle. She tried to move her legs but pain shot through them. "What if I told you, it felt... good." She said sticking her tongue out as Noel flew through the air. She groaned as Noel splashed her and was plastered flat on her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:41 am

Noel landed on top of Succubus with a front of pain but Noel immediately grabbed one of Succubus's leg to pull her into a pin. "Your going to feel humiliation after this." Noel said as she heard the ref begin the count. "1..." The ref counted as Noel tried her best to keep Succubus down as she really wanted to even the score with Succubus and try to humiliate the girl that had fucked her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Succu was feeling quite dazed from the frog splash and she laid on her back panting softly as Noel hooked her into a pin. "Ughh...' She groaned as the referee hit the second count. She squirmed a bit but Noel did have a good grip on her. Plus, the lusty lil devil was a little eager to see how nasty Noel could get.

"Three!"

The bell rang signalling that Noel had won the pinfall and the next penalty.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next