Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 6 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 12, 2013 1:53 am

Shauna continued squirming with her arms to the bitter end. She saw the lights of the arena pass her vision before it all went black. The redhead landed on her upper back and shoulders with a very loud crash. The impact was so strong that Shauna's momentum carried her lower body over her and she rolled to her chest. The crowd gasped in awe from the power of the slam. The girl laid with her face on the mat looking right with her red hair covering her unconscious face. Her arms were laying flat pointing slightly away from her feet. She was out. Cold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi - Page 6 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Johnny Higurashi

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 2:04 am

Johnny watched as Shauna hit the mat and rolled into the grizzly limp position on her chest. He let out a sigh. He felt bad that he had knocked her out but was also glad that he wouldn't have to keep up this fight any more. He knew that he could just let the referee check her and declare a KO but he thought since she fought hard, he'd let her lose with some dignity.

Johnny dropped to his knees next to her and rolled her onto her back. He drapped himself over her chest and slid his hand along her thigh to hook it into the air. He then rolled back as the ref slid into position.

"One!"

"Two!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 12, 2013 2:13 am

Shauna's body rolled over limply with her arms falling lifelessly to her sides. Johnny lifted up her leg and pinned her to the mat. The referee slapped the mat "One!" then "Two!" and finally "Three!" before signaling for the bell to ring and the match to be over. Shauna couldn't even contest the pin and was still unconscious when the ref girl checked on her to see if she was alright. That last power bomb destroyed her, and she was in no position to defend herself any further.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 2:17 am

Johnny let Shauna's leg go when he felt the last three count hit and heard the bell clang. He rolled off her and stood up as his hand was raised. It felt good to win such a hard victory but at the same time he saw that Shauna was still out. After a brief moment of absorbing the fan's cheers, he knelt down next to her.

"O-Oi! Oi,!" He said as he leaned in and tried to nudge her shoulder gently with her hand. He lifted his head and made a waving motion so that the paramedics could come down and help her if needed. He really hoped that they wouldn't though. "Yo.. Wake up, dude!" He said with a worried tone. "C'mon, man!" He urged, hoping she would come down the ramp while the paramedics hustled down the ramp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 12, 2013 2:29 am

Shauna didn't even move one bit at first. But the repeated pokes finally woke her up. Her whole body twitched and her eyebrows curled in pain as she groaned in agony. She felt as if her back had been snapped in two. The redhead finally opened her pained eyes to see Johnny kneeling beside her. On instinct her arms rushed to her sides. She tried to push herself up but then just dropped right back down from exhaustion. When the Irish girl noticed the worried look on Johnny's face along with the fact that his theme song was playing in the arena she realized what had happened.

"...Ahh...Fuck..." She muttered under her breath while her body was still under a lot of pain. "...That...fucking move..." She whined in reference to Johnny's finisher. She was a proud person and hated losing. But she also lived for those fights, and Johnny gave her a tremendous and exciting one. The redhead groaned again as she tried to curl up by bringing her knees forward and under her abdomen. "...I've been hit by cars that hurt less than that..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 2:37 am

Johnny's face washed with relief as he saw Shauna open her eyes. When she tried to stand up he shook his head and when she sat up and fell back down, Johnny put his arm on her shoulder to gently hold her in place. "Don't move, dude. Just... try and relax, man." He said and gave her a half smile of reassurance.

Shit, sorry." Johnny said as he brought his other hand up and scratched the back of his head. "I didn't wanna do it but ya gave me no choice. Fucking tough bitch, man." He said and grinned. "I was hopin ya woulda stayed down sooner but you just got up after everythin I threw at ya."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 12, 2013 3:04 am

Shauna felt rather humbled that Johnny seemed concerned about her well being. Of course she wasn't going to just stay down during their match. "I don't give up..." She stated simply. If she had stayed down the match would've had the same result, except she wouldn't be hurting this much. With another loud groan, Shauna tried to push herself up again. The paramedics arrived in the ring but as they kneeled at her side Shauna waved them away.

The feisty redhead managed to get one foot on the ground. Gripping onto Johnny's shoulder for support, she got to both her feet. She stumbled and had to bend over while holding herself up on her knees. "...Fuck..." She muttered again. Her pride was still there and she wouldn't accept help from others unless she needed it. But at that moment, her back was unbearably hurting and she reached out to grip onto Johnny's shoulder for support.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 12, 2013 3:55 am

Johnny watched her stumble and try and get up. He didn't mind that she used him as a crutch. But when he watched her stumble, he stood up and and shook her head. 'The fight's over, man. It's cool. Don't hurt yourself worse over somethin dumb!" Johnny snaked his head underneath her arm and grabbed onto her wrist so he could help her out of the ring

Winner via Pinfall: Johnny Higurashi

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6