by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor Empty Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:06 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

Mamouru was calm as he waited for his music to begin. He was going against his wife's friend, Shauna O'Connor. However, that was probably the least complicated part of it. The girl, though her career spotty and riddled with losses, was rather infamous in the Tension scenes. She had been the source of controversy for more than one of the men in the league, his own brother among them. She had a reputation and Mamouru was curious as to why, exactly, she wanted a match against him. The conversation had been fairly innocuous but Shauna had been drinking.

As his music finally started up, Mamouru shrugged. Aurora didn't seem to think very much of it, so he wasn't going to either. He couldn't say he intended to go lightly on her though. He dressed in black baggy shorts with black kneepads and boots. He had a baggy shirt on and as he slipped into the ring, he peeled it off, receiving catcalls from the ladies as she showed off his tone and defined figure.

He tossed the shirt into the crowd and pulled on the ropes. He stretched and then waited for his opponent to arrive.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor

Post by TaliZorah Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:06 am

As her music started, she stepped out into the arena, clad in her Ireland colors of green and orange. Maybe in a previous lifetime she got cheered on but not anymore. Most of the crowd gave her hisses and boos if anything at all. Of course, there were still whistles and catcalls, but those didn't count.

As she looked up to the ring, she spotted Mamouru there. Shauna had her reasons to want to wrestle him. Maybe they weren't the best of reasons, but reasons nonetheless. He took her friend from the ring. In a roundabout way, Mamouru was responsible for Aurora's pseudo-retirement. Married with a kid was a great reason to hang up the gloves. And since Violet wasn't really a tag type it left Shauna alone again. Of course this wasn't in anyway Mamouru's fault, but she didn't know the entirety of that story.

Besides, at least wrestling with him meant she wouldn't be on the receiving end of a beatdown from a psychopath. And then afterward they could have drinks and laugh it off.

She slid into the ring, finding her place at the opposite end of the ring. It was still somewhat odd standing across from Mamouru. It reminded her so much of the time she wrestled his brother. She was determined not to let that match repeat. "You ready?" she asked in a somewhat condescending tone.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor Empty Re: Mamouru Higurashi Vs. Shauna O'Connor

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:12 pm

"I've been ready."

Mamouru said, watching Shauna. He had seen her come down the ramp. She was a beauty. If it had been any other girl, or a few years ago, he might be ogling her along with the crowd. She was Shauna O'Conner though. She had been a part of his life in a way that he didn't care for very much. He had let a lot of things go, but that didn't men a good ass kicking wasn't something he still wanted to dish out.

When the beel rang, Mamouru circled Shauna and then lurched forward, trying to lock up with the Irish lass. He wasn't usually a power wrestler, but he was sure he had enough in him to muscle Shauna around at the very least. Plus, he needed to get close if he wanted to get her to submit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 am

The redhead sensed the tension in Mamouru's voice. Which was fine. She could deal with that. She'd feel less guilty about giving him a good kick in the face. When the bell rang and he closed in for a lock up, she more than happily obliged him.

He made had been taller but she wasn't a pushover. And she was lower, which gave her more leverage. In her mind at least. She could easily take him.

Shauna met the lockup with force, wrestling with Mamouru and trying to push him back towards the ropes.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 am

Mamouru locked up with Shauna, their faces nearly pressing together as he bent his knees. With the lower position, Shauna managed to push him back a step. However, Mamouru redoubled his efforts, bending his knees even more and trying to slap his chest against hers to make her back off and put her off balance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:27 am

Shauna grit her teeth visibly, holding her ground as best as she could. "Feisty aren't you?" she said through clenched teeth. The Irish girl lost a step and then proceeded to lose a few more once off balance.

But she wasn't going to just let him push her around. Not deliberately, at least. She backpedaled to the ropes, bouncing off and dropping one shoulder to try and ram it into Mamouru's chest.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Mamouru grunted as their chests crashed, but he succeeded in pushing Shauna back. He used his strength to guide her towards the ropes and though he wasn't quite as strong as his brother, he seemed to be making headway. He grinned at her reaction. "This is hardly feisty..." He muttered as she neared the ropes, only to feel her speed up.

Instead of driving her back, he was now chasing her and when he couldn't hold on, he stumbled, losing his grip. As she bounced off the ropes, he was left open and when Shauna plowed into him, Mamouru was driven off his feet, hitting his back and grunting as he rolled onto his side.

"Guuh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:20 am

As Shauna's shoulder struck Mamouru's chest, she grunted as well. She looked down at him with a slight pause. She had planned for him to stay up, and hadn't expected to hit Mamouru so well.

She quickly improvised, circling to his head and quickly grabbing his shoulders to pull him to a seated position. She then wrestled with him to try and lock in a sleeper hold. Submissions may not have been her specialty, but she at least knew of their danger when used appropriately.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:41 am

Mamouru was just beginning to sit up when he felt Shauna grab him and force him to a sitting position. When she quickly pushed her ample chest into his back and coiled her arms tightly around his neck, he instantly knew what he was up against.

Grabbing Shauna's wrist, Mamouru grunted and planted his feet. He then bridged, using her to try and lift his butt in the air. He then grabbed a tight fistful of her flaming locks and tugged. Gritting his teeth, he would try and push up further and then drop forward, trying to turn her sleeper into a tight snapmare.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:52 am

Before Shauna could really exert much pressure on Mamouru, the man wrestled with her wrists and arched himself up. "What the-" she started to say in shock from the acrobatic maneuver. He then grabbed onto her hair, causing her to release his neck with a hiss. "Ah-" she tumbled over Mamouru's shoulder, landing on her lower back and rolling up into a seated position.

Even though her back had taken the fall, the redhead's hands rushed to her pained scalp.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next