» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nibble on This! Empty Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Wells Quinn let out a shiver as she hugged her body. She had a day off today and decided to spend it wandering around Tokyo looking for something to waste her time. She hadn't had a lot of matches lately, but she had been quite busy getting put to work doing some behind the scenes and working on some promotional things. She had been something of a mascot lately for the AFW and in particular the kawaii division. She was small, even by kawaii standards but even in five matches, she had not yet lost and even fought a girl who was twice her size.

Literally. She thought as she put her mittens on. But she was torn between the thrill of promoting herself as an undefeated kawaii juggernaut and the realization that she had more ties than wins.

Well, they aren't technicallylosses... She added as she stopped at a rather colorful and cheerful looking cafe and stepped inside. She looked inside with her wide eyes and scrubbed her hands together, blowing on them before removing her mittens once again. She smiled cheerfully and looked around at the place as she quietly waited for someone to approach. She thought it might not go very well, her Japanese was still pretty terrible. Wells let out a cute sigh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Nibble on This! Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 pm

[quote="Tatyina":14azgspj]Wells Quinn let out a shiver as she hugged her body. She had a day off today and decided to spend it wandering around Tokyo looking for something to waste her time. She hadn't had a lot of matches lately, but she had been quite busy getting put to work doing some behind the scenes and working on some promotional things. She had been something of a mascot lately for the AFW and in particular the kawaii division. She was small, even by kawaii standards but even in five matches, she had not yet lost and even fought a girl who was twice her size.

Literally. She thought as she put her mittens on. But she was torn between the thrill of promoting herself as an undefeated kawaii juggernaut and the realization that she had more ties than wins.

Well, they aren't technicallylosses... She added as she stopped at a rather colorful and cheerful looking cafe and stepped inside. She looked inside with her wide eyes and scrubbed her hands together, blowing on them before removing her mittens once again. She smiled cheerfully and looked around at the place as she quietly waited for someone to approach. She thought it might not go very well, her Japanese was still pretty terrible. Wells let out a cute sigh.

Another late night of cleaning up and still little Elena felt like she could work another 5 hours, or at least, if that was if her boss gave her break from they're "busy" schedule of dating women. Elena knew her boss was doing this, and was afraid of speaking up about it to anyone, for if she did she and Miyuki would lose they're jobs, so tired as she was in the head still zombily filled with work efforts of cleaning, washing up, and cleaning some more from her pet catgirl's messes, Elena continued to sweep around the empty cafe as it was turning quite dark outside.

Yawning slightly as she heard the door go, thinking it was Tao just playing her tricks per usual, but to much of Elena's little tired mind, Tao had gone with Miyuki for a little shopping for the cafe's spendings. Because they were already on short supply of cream doughnuts for tourists...so naturally, Elena walked to the counter as she came across quite a wide eyed, bushy tailed kind of person...

They looked cold from the freak winterish October weather, and looked new to the cafe as Elena did not recognize her face before....bringing a small smile to her face as she tapped the top of the till with a little bell. Trying to get the nervous girls attention.

"Ya alright love? or Konbanwa Missy?" Elena said with a bright smile, looking across the counter to Quinn as she put on the cafe's internal heaters,to warm up the place for the new customer to the Chib.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Wells waited patiently for someone to greet her. She really wasn't in too much of a hurry so when it took a few moments for Elena to greet her, she didn't mind. She wondered, though, why it felt like she was alone in the little cafe. Was it closed alread? maybe there was some bad reputation it had? Was it haunted perhaps? Was someone horribly killed here!? Wells eyes began to widen in panic and she glanced back at the door just to hear Elna call her. She let out a squeal of surprise at the words.

Wells turned and faced Elena and pointed at her. "Y-yes! Yes! The first one! English!" She said. She nodded furiously. She was so thankful that she had found a place that spoke it. But as she pointed, she bean to take in Elena.

"Holy crap, you're adorable!" Wells spat out, not acknowledging her own ridiculous cuteness. Wells nodded. "Yes! I'm.. I'm good, I think." She said calming down and smiling at Elena. "Nice to... meet you?" Was that how she was supposed to respond? "I mean.. I'd like a drink! Wait.. do I?" She shrugged. She wasn't really sure what she had going on. "This place just looked inviting." She said. "There wasn't a horrible murder here or something was there? I mean... where is everyone?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1w2bszsl]Wells waited patiently for someone to greet her. She really wasn't in too much of a hurry so when it took a few moments for Elena to greet her, she didn't mind. She wondered, though, why it felt like she was alone in the little cafe. Was it closed alread? maybe there was some bad reputation it had? Was it haunted perhaps? Was someone horribly killed here!? Wells eyes began to widen in panic and she glanced back at the door just to hear Elna call her. She let out a squeal of surprise at the words.

Wells turned and faced Elena and pointed at her. "Y-yes! Yes! The first one! English!" She said. She nodded furiously. She was so thankful that she had found a place that spoke it. But as she pointed, she bean to take in Elena.

"Holy crap, you're adorable!" Wells spat out, not acknowledging her own ridiculous cuteness. Wells nodded. "Yes! I'm.. I'm good, I think." She said calming down and smiling at Elena. "Nice to... meet you?" Was that how she was supposed to respond? "I mean.. I'd like a drink! Wait.. do I?" She shrugged. She wasn't really sure what she had going on. "This place just looked inviting." She said. "There wasn't a horrible murder here or something was there? I mean... where is everyone?"

Seeing the sketchy, shifty, yet cute girl just tower above her over the counter, Elena just adorably covered her mouth with her hands and blinked those two big eyes of hers looking at Wells in surprise...she had became quite the talk at the Chibi Neko for her amazing feats in the league, almost making Elena turn into a rabid glomping fangirl. "She called me adorable?....." Elena thought as she just watched Wells jabber on, bringing a little smile to her face to meeting the new cute chick, as well as herself.

"M m murrrder? g gahhh?! w well....my kitty girl almost teared out a customers eyes a hour ago....she a bad kitty! but......yea....its 11:00 at night Missy!" Elena said keeping her cool, a little tired, but maintaining her worker mind set for the customer. "Out nights special is the warm chocolate milk if that takes ya fancy love...and...names Elena by the way, Elena Nibbles..." she said, blushing redly on her little cold cheeks as she passed over the counter, the menu to Miss Wells, a little scared by her fidgeting personality that sounded like she had been chased by something scary.....since it had seeped into Elena's mind that it was close to Halloween, a scary time for her indeed. But all in all, she liked the look of Wells, along with those mittens, which just looked like the last pair of mittens Elena could not buy from shopping, due to Tao's moaning for a new cat toy...

Taking a close look as she leaned over the counter at Wells, blinking twice with a tilt in her head.

Last edited by 1 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 pm

"Whaaaaaat!?" Wells said as her eyes bulged. She turned her head back and forth looking around for said murderous cat girl. "I don't think that's very good for repeat business!" She exclaimed. But Wells wasn't finished. "Wait, it's that late already!? I'm not, uh, sneaking in at close, am I? I'm not really trying to be rude it's just that this place looked so inviting and then You're so cute and adorable that I feel like it's a safe place to get a drink." Wells waved her hands. "But! I mean, it's not like I will get murdered walking around Tokyo, even though I'm so tiny and vulnerable!" Wells stopped and gasped, taking some deep breaths.

"Wells beamed and took the menu. "Warm chocolate milk!? That sounds great! As long as it isn't too warm. I don't want to burn my tongue. That happens sometimes. Wait. Waaaaait a minute!" She said and pushed her face close, looking at Elena.

"Nibbles!? Your name is Nibbles?! It's not! That's not a real name!" Wells said. She wasn't upset, but shocked. No one could possibly have that name! It would be the most adorable thing ever! "I'll bet you that it's not real!" She said and then suddenly covered her mouth. What a stupid bet to make! What a very... Wells bet to make... She thought while she tried to pretend to look at the menu.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:07 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2rdl5osw]"Whaaaaaat!?" Wells said as her eyes bulged. She turned her head back and forth looking around for said murderous cat girl. "I don't think that's very good for repeat business!" She exclaimed. But Wells wasn't finished. "Wait, it's that late already!? I'm not, uh, sneaking in at close, am I? I'm not really trying to be rude it's just that this place looked so inviting and then You're so cute and adorable that I feel like it's a safe place to get a drink." Wells waved her hands. "But! I mean, it's not like I will get murdered walking around Tokyo, even though I'm so tiny and vulnerable!" Wells stopped and gasped, taking some deep breaths.

"Wells beamed and took the menu. "Warm chocolate milk!? That sounds great! As long as it isn't too warm. I don't want to burn my tongue. That happens sometimes. Wait. Waaaaait a minute!" She said and pushed her face close, looking at Elena.

"Nibbles!? Your name is Nibbles?! It's not! That's not a real name!" Wells said. She wasn't upset, but shocked. No one could possibly have that name! It would be the most adorable thing ever! "I'll bet you that it's not real!" She said and then suddenly covered her mouth. What a stupid bet to make! What a very... Wells bet to make... She thought while she tried to pretend to look at the menu.

Elena blinked rapidly at Well's constant chatter, like someone who came off sugar rush, but not in a bad way as she nodded her little blonde head of hair at everything she said...blushing lightly on her cold cheeks at being cute. Smiling as it was the 3rd time she had been called that as well as from both Minako and Veronica. "B bet? but those mean folk down the road in they're fancy houses bet!....but Nibbles, is my real last name...Welly chan...." she giggled a little, calling her Welly, tickling her own cheek as she took the pen in her mouth carefully, writing down Welly's order so she would not forget.

"B but don't worry! my kit kit is out being looked out with a friend, shopping on the city while I work late heh heh...so 1 cup for mitten girl......got it!" she said to herself, bobbling the little waving kitten bobble head on the counter while looking up at the nervous Well's. She was scared as heck to no limit, scared of anything it mostly looked like! "maybe.....a warm drink will stop her bein scaredy like a scaredybabygirl..." Elena thought, poking Welly's hand with her tiny palm in any case to calm her down. Like the kind of thing Miyuki, her co worker and secret cyborg did, to calm that of Elena's fears n worrying...

"Calm it love! the cafe is safe from monsters with me around...." she said with a smile, blinking her eyelids twice to Welly's twitching scared face.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm

"Mean folk!?" Wells gasped. She knew about those people. Not the Japanese people, but those people. She, or her family, were those people. Maybe she was. She liked to bet. She used to live in a big house. She still did, really. Kind of sort of. "Welly-chan?" She didn't understand that. "Sounds like fancy beef..." She muttered and looked up at Elena.

Wells watched Elena poke her and let out a soft sigh. "I... I'm calm! I just..." Wells nodded and looked at Elena. "I guess that I should pay up though." She said and looked at Elena. "What do you want for your reward? Do you want me to strip? That's what most people want." Wells said and then pulled off her hoodie, leaving her in a very boyish plain cotton t-shirt. She then lifted it up to expose her belly button and looked at Elena expectantly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 am

[quote="Tatyina":2ncwqqog]"Mean folk!?" Wells gasped. She knew about those people. Not the Japanese people, but those people. She, or her family, were those people. Maybe she was. She liked to bet. She used to live in a big house. She still did, really. Kind of sort of. "Welly-chan?" She didn't understand that. "Sounds like fancy beef..." She muttered and looked up at Elena.

Wells watched Elena poke her and let out a soft sigh. "I... I'm calm! I just..." Wells nodded and looked at Elena. "I guess that I should pay up though." She said and looked at Elena. "What do you want for your reward? Do you want me to strip? That's what most people want." Wells said and then pulled off her hoodie, leaving her in a very boyish plain cotton t-shirt. She then lifted it up to expose her belly button and looked at Elena expectantly.

Elena's eyes shrinked at the word "strip".......Wells didn't look the kind of girl to strip, but maybe Elena was wronged by her nervous cute aura, and jittery speech. But after pulling Tao out of that late night strip club down, a place called "Sexual Intentions", near the back alleys of the AFW dome a week ago, Elena was horrified ever since at what she saw in there! For Miyuki, it was a fascinating sight, but Elena, seeing the amount of girls stripping off to they're bare naked body's was too much....some had pretty body's, but Elena's iron will against all that adultery caused her to flip out at one stripper touching her, resulting in a police file complaint for a smashed bottle over the head. Classy....but it did get Nibbles into trouble.

"Stri.......strrr....starri......S STRIP!? Miss Wells!!! this is a family cafe your doing business with!?" Elena blurted out as her face worriedly exploded, causing herself to tackle down Well's from stripping anymore.....if she did, that low, sexy music would start playing in her head, while things would slow down. A side effect Elena had with the nurse that time. This alone was wayyyyy out of Elena's comfort zone in serving in the cafe, serving to strippers?!, she did always ignored her inner mind saying it would be a bad idea working late at night, while the scary people and "sexy ladies" as Tao called them, but sitting up on Well's tummy, Elena looked down at her with a worried look in her eyes.

"Perhaps I should make you t two warm milk drinks....f free of charge! a and on the house.....yea!" Elena giggled in nervous way as a drop of sweat came fro her head, hoping Wells would eventually calm down.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:17 am

"Well, yeah isn' tthat... Ack!'

Wells was pushed to the ground when Elena tackled her and chastised her for blushing. She looked up at Elena with her wide eyes and spoke much more calmly than Elena was. She even let otu a sigh, a cute squeak following a hot breath. "Oh, thank goodness." She said. "I'm so used to losing bets to dirty perverts that my natural instinct is to just strip." Wells blushed deeply as she looked at Elena. "How messed up am i!?" She declared, raising one hand. "But.. uh... sure! Two milks sounds great! I guess that's what you want for winning the bet? To give me more milks free of charge/" Wells then found herself grinning.

"Ok! Ok! So, then how about double or nothing?" She thought she finally found someoen she could fleece. Even though she really didn't want to fleece Elebna. She was just too adorable! "If I win, then.. uh... " Wells suddenly realized she didn't KNOW what she could want. Elena was already giving her free milks. "Well.. Iw on't win, so let's not worry about that. But if you LOSE, then you ghave to give me FOUR milks!" She nodded with a pleased tone.

"Oh..." Wells suddenly thought. "How about... if I win, then you... uh... get off me?" She said as she blushed deeply realizing suddenly that Elena was pressed tightly against Wells' body.

"But.. uh... What's the bet?" She found herself asking meekly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 pm

[quote="Tatyina":xje9o0y8]"Well, yeah isn' tthat... Ack!'

Wells was pushed to the ground when Elena tackled her and chastised her for blushing. She looked up at Elena with her wide eyes and spoke much more calmly than Elena was. She even let otu a sigh, a cute squeak following a hot breath. "Oh, thank goodness." She said. "I'm so used to losing bets to dirty perverts that my natural instinct is to just strip." Wells blushed deeply as she looked at Elena. "How messed up am i!?" She declared, raising one hand. "But.. uh... sure! Two milks sounds great! I guess that's what you want for winning the bet? To give me more milks free of charge/" Wells then found herself grinning.

"Ok! Ok! So, then how about double or nothing?" She thought she finally found someoen she could fleece. Even though she really didn't want to fleece Elebna. She was just too adorable! "If I win, then.. uh... " Wells suddenly realized she didn't KNOW what she could want. Elena was already giving her free milks. "Well.. Iw on't win, so let's not worry about that. But if you LOSE, then you ghave to give me FOUR milks!" She nodded with a pleased tone.

"Oh..." Wells suddenly thought. "How about... if I win, then you... uh... get off me?" She said as she blushed deeply realizing suddenly that Elena was pressed tightly against Wells' body.

"But.. uh... What's the bet?" She found herself asking meekly.

Elena was still complexed at Well's bet on her, still blushing as she was sat on her little belly, blinking down at her with those two fishbowls of her own eyes. "F four milks?.....b but you would be sick or get a upset tummy Miss Wells...bets are for those rich snooty bigheads!" Elena said with a joyful reaction, wiggling herself up to get off her to avoid pervy thoughts, after all, she did not want to punch or fight this new customer like usual with the typical perverted tourist to Japan cafe's, such as the Chib. "You can have two for just being a nice person..." she smiled, helping up Wells as she would head to the back area kitchen to warm her drink up, "I'm not that type of bad person to ask you to...s strip....ughh!!!" she grumbled, trying to get the vision of a perverted version of Tao going at Wells for Elena's own mistakes. But that was not the case tonight, Tao was out, and Elena had some time to spend with a new friend if she wanted too...

"Tell ya what Welly chan, I'll close up the shop now so we can have a nice warm cup and talk!..........that sound good?" she said, a few steps away from her, pouring Well's drink with a lovely aroma of chocolate coming from it, making Elena's gut rumble too. Hearing her enemy of a gut, Elena even went to the trouble of opening a new packet of English marshmellow teacakes, just for Wells and her...

Unlike many, Elena was a kind hearted cafe worker, as well as that person on the outside she was to all.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum