Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nibble on This! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:47 pm

"Nuh uh!" Wells protested. Though Elena might be right. Still, Wells had to turn her head and blush a bit as she spoke her next words. "I've.. drank a lot more before..." She added meekly. But what Elena said again made Wells cringe once more. What did Elena have against rich people? It sort of looked like Elena was a part of the aristocracy herself. Wells shouldn't have been offended, she'd abandoned (kind of) her wealth and life of leisure to come to Japan but still, she let it simmer in the back of her mind a bit.

Instead she blushed and smiled and thanked Elena for the milks and stood up. She listened to the girl and was surprised that she just wanted to hang out a bit. That sounded really good! Elena was nice and cute and Wells thought that things couldn't get any better tonight. Somehow, someway, Wells was hitting a hot streak. She had to take advantage of it while she could!

"Yes! Thank you! That would be great!" She said, perking up a bit. She slid over to a booth and waited pleasantly for Elena. She kicked her feet underneatht the booth and smiled as she took the milk and sippled it quickly, gaspign as it burned her mouth.

"Ow! Grrr!" She sipped again. "Owww!! Hot! hot!"

She decided to put down the milk for now. "So, Elena! This looks like a pretty cool place. Is it really all yours?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 pm

[quote="Tatyina":4d2iu0j4]"Nuh uh!" Wells protested. Though Elena might be right. Still, Wells had to turn her head and blush a bit as she spoke her next words. "I've.. drank a lot more before..." She added meekly. But what Elena said again made Wells cringe once more. What did Elena have against rich people? It sort of looked like Elena was a part of the aristocracy herself. Wells shouldn't have been offended, she'd abandoned (kind of) her wealth and life of leisure to come to Japan but still, she let it simmer in the back of her mind a bit.

Instead she blushed and smiled and thanked Elena for the milks and stood up. She listened to the girl and was surprised that she just wanted to hang out a bit. That sounded really good! Elena was nice and cute and Wells thought that things couldn't get any better tonight. Somehow, someway, Wells was hitting a hot streak. She had to take advantage of it while she could!

"Yes! Thank you! That would be great!" She said, perking up a bit. She slid over to a booth and waited pleasantly for Elena. She kicked her feet underneatht the booth and smiled as she took the milk and sippled it quickly, gaspign as it burned her mouth.

"Ow! Grrr!" She sipped again. "Owww!! Hot! hot!"

She decided to put down the milk for now. "So, Elena! This looks like a pretty cool place. Is it really all yours?"

Elena giggled at her clumsyness to blow on a hot drink first rather than going innocent at it, seeing her as quite the funny but friendly gal to be hanging around with late at night. "B blow it first Welly! here....lemme cool that for ya...." Elena said, using one of Well's mittens as she held it in one hand, making sure she did not burn herself from the hot cup, to blow lightly on the hot drink for Wells in a kind manner. Though when Well's asked Elena about the cafe, wondering if it were hers, Elena, felt to lie a little.....her boss was out, so to sound cool to her she knew just what to say.

"O of course its my place! I named it after my catgirl when she was just a little baby kitten...Miyuki thought of the idea to call this place, the Chibi Neko, for cuteness..." Elena winked adorably, in her flirty British manner like usual she would do to the "nice" customers, than the hauling perverts. But as she looked to Well's in particular, she could see that she was kind of the wealthy looking one.....nice taste in clothes....those mittens Elena wanted for Christmas....and her personality, in a way, she was just like Elena deep down, nervous at sometimes but the bubbliest girl in the town. Giving Elena smile as she tasted a bit of her cup of warm milk...

"Mmmm......ahhhf! too sugary for the teeth...." Elena, said putting down her cup at the table where she was sat, sat across from Well's as she tried to put on a, all in control smile.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Wells watched as Elena pulled her mittens and tugged her forward a bit, so their faces were close while Elna blew on her milk. She felt the girl's cool breath tickle her face and she opened her mouth and blushed. "Thanks!" Wells said and turned her head away, pulling her mittens back. "I'm just used to going all in, I guess." She said blushing still and smiling.

"Wooow! That's so cool!" Wells said when Elena said the place was hers. "And yes, so cute! Oh my gosh!" Elena winked at her and Wells blushed again. Is she flirting with me? Should I do something? She is cute! What should I... Wells stuck out her leg and touched it against Elena's. That's how these things worked, wasn't it?"

Elena's outburst gave her another opportunity to try and flirt back with Elena. "No no!" Wells said. "It's you! You're too sweet for your own teeth! Eheheh..." Dumb! "Or you should brush your teeth more."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:56 pm

[quote="Tatyina":bo0if1kq]Wells watched as Elena pulled her mittens and tugged her forward a bit, so their faces were close while Elna blew on her milk. She felt the girl's cool breath tickle her face and she opened her mouth and blushed. "Thanks!" Wells said and turned her head away, pulling her mittens back. "I'm just used to going all in, I guess." She said blushing still and smiling.

"Wooow! That's so cool!" Wells said when Elena said the place was hers. "And yes, so cute! Oh my gosh!" Elena winked at her and Wells blushed again. Is she flirting with me? Should I do something? She is cute! What should I... Wells stuck out her leg and touched it against Elena's. That's how these things worked, wasn't it?"

Elena's outburst gave her another opportunity to try and flirt back with Elena. "No no!" Wells said. "It's you! You're too sweet for your own teeth! Eheheh..." Dumb! "Or you should brush your teeth more."

Flailing from the milk being too sweet, Elena felt Well's warm leg brush beside hers, somewhat affectionately as Elena was getting visions of her past encounter with those two sexual nurses. Well's, seemed to be warming up to her as a buddy....but more than a buddy, as touching was something more than friendly ways of showing ones of affection, making Elena blush as she slowly looked up at Well's, who was loving her to death at the moment by the looks of things. "She......she touched me.......warmly, b but......I was always a good girl......uhhhhhm~" Elena bit her lip nervously, gripping the soft leathered seat next to Well's, for experiencing the "touchy touchy smiley" side of things with another fem of her kind, was enough to make her do silly but cute antics. Say things, that she would not say normally...

"You shouldn't always.....think about going all in......i it can lead to error if you work like me..." Elena said, nervously as she silently gulped, with Well's flirting with her now beyond backing out of it, or upsetting her. "B but I clean my teeth everyday Welly!" she said, trying to get away from the fact she was, too close, to starting a more than friendly atmosphere.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:45 am

Wells had pressed her leg against Elena's leg and when the girl didn't pull away, Wells' eyes widened a bit. She didn't move her leg! Is this what she wanted the whole time? Was she trying to lure me into this position in the first place? But if I pull away then won't she say something? I don't want her to get mad, but she's really pushing me hard! I better not give up! Wells had decided that she was in too deep and had to do the only thing she knew how to do. Go all in. Wells slowly began to rub her leg up and down Elena's very gently. That was the next step, wasn't it?

"How do you work!?" Wells said. She was really curious. "And... I don't know anything else! If it wasn't for going all in, I wouldn't be here, right now!" Wells exclaimed as she leaned forward. Was that a good thing to be here right now though? She was in a wrestlinfg league where crazy girls beat each other up and little Scandinavian freaks insulted her! Where lusty succubi stole her very soul and where milk toting cuties seduced her without a second thought!

Wells took a sip of her milk and slammed it down. She then pointed to her cheek where she had a tattoo. "See this? All in!" She said and puffed out her small chest. Why was she suddenly so proud of it?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1wwoaue8]Wells had pressed her leg against Elena's leg and when the girl didn't pull away, Wells' eyes widened a bit. She didn't move her leg! Is this what she wanted the whole time? Was she trying to lure me into this position in the first place? But if I pull away then won't she say something? I don't want her to get mad, but she's really pushing me hard! I better not give up! Wells had decided that she was in too deep and had to do the only thing she knew how to do. Go all in. Wells slowly began to rub her leg up and down Elena's very gently. That was the next step, wasn't it?

"How do you work!?" Wells said. She was really curious. "And... I don't know anything else! If it wasn't for going all in, I wouldn't be here, right now!" Wells exclaimed as she leaned forward. Was that a good thing to be here right now though? She was in a wrestlinfg league where crazy girls beat each other up and little Scandinavian freaks insulted her! Where lusty succubi stole her very soul and where milk toting cuties seduced her without a second thought!

Wells took a sip of her milk and slammed it down. She then pointed to her cheek where she had a tattoo. "See this? All in!" She said and puffed out her small chest. Why was she suddenly so proud of it?

Jolting a little from Wells placing her drink down, Elena looked to the cheek seeing no tattoo at all, maybe.....it was a invisible tattoo? Elena thought, a little confused and embarrassed by the situation she was in with Well's, with her giving her nice looks, which could lead to something else if she was not careful. ".......T that's........cool! looks so neat....." Elena said, trying to show Welly that the tattoo was real, getting asked the question of how she worked, "well Welly chan, I work Monday to Friday here at the cafe....Miyuki comes in most times to work, but its just me keeping this place running ya see..." Elena said, giving Welly a nice smile along with a cheery eye smile, as she accidentally put her hand on Welly's lap, not even thinking of what she was getting herself into!

"Oops....." Elena blushed, quickly scattering her drink up to look like nothing had just happened.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:27 am

Wells tapped the little spade and heart that was tattooed just under her left eye but then quietly put her hand down. She listened to Elena explain herself and the girl nodded. "Wow! You sure do work a lot! They have me running around all the time at AFW too, but really, all by yourself?! That's amazing Elena!" She really couldn't believe that the girl toiled eternally at this cafe all by herself. Her cute mouth hung open as she thought about it.

But her cheeks suddenly flushed as she felt Elena's hand on her lap and she seized up. Her hand under the table wavered but before she could do anything, Elena spilled her drink. Wells would have cringed and gasped, but instinct made her throw herself onto the milky Table. "Nooo, Elena! Not your cute dress!" She said as she threw herself over the milk stained table so her arms wrapped around Elena to protect her and her face pushed tightly into the girl's cute chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:49 pm

[quote="Tatyina":3vit9k4m]Wells tapped the little spade and heart that was tattooed just under her left eye but then quietly put her hand down. She listened to Elena explain herself and the girl nodded. "Wow! You sure do work a lot! They have me running around all the time at AFW too, but really, all by yourself?! That's amazing Elena!" She really couldn't believe that the girl toiled eternally at this cafe all by herself. Her cute mouth hung open as she thought about it.

But her cheeks suddenly flushed as she felt Elena's hand on her lap and she seized up. Her hand under the table wavered but before she could do anything, Elena spilled her drink. Wells would have cringed and gasped, but instinct made her throw herself onto the milky Table. "Nooo, Elena! Not your cute dress!" She said as she threw herself over the milk stained table so her arms wrapped around Elena to protect her and her face pushed tightly into the girl's cute chest.

"W Well's c chill for a minute!? its ok!" Elena squabbled as the flying Well's dived into Elena's chest face first with a little "boing" sound that came from nowhere, mysteriously, as the tackle sent them both down, her legs twitching a little as Elena and Well's tumbled to the floor. Funnily enough as Elena dazedly thought downed by the girl, Wells seemed very protective, in a adoring attitude almost while Elena was normally embarrassed by such nice things. But having Welly in her small breasts, looking down blinking quickly, feeling her face go all flustered before her mind kicked in.

"O oh....this is quite....t the pickle....zzzzzzzmhhhhzzzzzz~" with a few cute jolts from her head, Elena fainted as her head of blond hair dropped back to the floor with a swirly eyed expression, her little mind was not used to such closeness to other girls since long before!, but now, all she did was twitch.....nothing at all.....helpless to help up Welly from the comfort of her small breasts.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Wells wasn't expecting them to end up on the floor. She landed with a thud on top of Elena but let out a huff into the girl's chest. soft... she thought as she let out a little purr in her dazed state before she pushed herself up and looked at Elena through the valley of her perky, petite mounds.

"ughhh... huh?" She said and saw Elena was knocked out. Wells sat up, straddling Elena and began to shake her. "E-Elena! Are you ok!? Wake up! " She said in a worried tone before realizing her shaking probably wasn't a good idea. She then turned her head to see the mess that had been made with the drinks. "Oh no!" She exclaimed and pulled off her shirt without thinking. "Messy! Messy!" She began to wipe down the table with her own shirt, knowing it had milk on it too. When that was finished, she turned back and looked at Elena.

"O-Oh no!" She cried out. "Some of the milk got on her too!' She rushed towards the girl and began to try and tug off Elena's top as well, without even thinking. "I-I'll clean it, I promise!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:32 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1pripnjp]Wells wasn't expecting them to end up on the floor. She landed with a thud on top of Elena but let out a huff into the girl's chest. soft... she thought as she let out a little purr in her dazed state before she pushed herself up and looked at Elena through the valley of her perky, petite mounds.

"ughhh... huh?" She said and saw Elena was knocked out. Wells sat up, straddling Elena and began to shake her. "E-Elena! Are you ok!? Wake up! " She said in a worried tone before realizing her shaking probably wasn't a good idea. She then turned her head to see the mess that had been made with the drinks. "Oh no!" She exclaimed and pulled off her shirt without thinking. "Messy! Messy!" She began to wipe down the table with her own shirt, knowing it had milk on it too. When that was finished, she turned back and looked at Elena.

"O-Oh no!" She cried out. "Some of the milk got on her too!' She rushed towards the girl and began to try and tug off Elena's top as well, without even thinking. "I-I'll clean it, I promise!"

"Ripppp...ripppp..." went Elena's shirt as it was not the most durable top she wore, very brittle and fragile, easy to tear while Well's was doing her littlest best, to try and clean the mouse eared head banded girl up, even though she was covered in milk as a little speckle was dripping from her cheek, lying there asleep at last. The one thing she needed from the late night shifts she had been forced to work for. One would see this scene between the two girls, quite suggestive, the splattered milk.....the ripping shirts.....the dimmed lights, all seemed like some god terrifying sex scene Elena accidentally came across on the Japanese TV channels, the really late late channel stuff, as well as those naughty strip clubs she vowwed NEVER to encounter again.

But once Welly ripped off her fragile shirt, to her eyes, would reveal Elena's very small, and well kept after, breasts. Perky in there own way as the cold air would make them blush up right in front of Welly, broadening the possibility Elena could wake up any second and flush red for the that toilet.

If Well's temptation could take time to look, maybe.....a little touch would not startle the passed out Elena, if she really wanted to get to know her through stripping her there and then.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum