Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nibble on This!

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nibble on This! - Page 4 Empty Re: Nibble on This!

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:40 am

Wells blushed deeply when Elena asked her what she was touching. What way was she SUPPOSED to answer!? She let out a soft breath against Elena's perky breast and tried to think of the best thing to say. "Uhhhhh... Elena... " She said, dragging her voice. "You're kind of sticky. You are enjoying this?" Wells turned her head. Is that what she wanted or what she DIDN'T want? She continued to finger Elena's honeypot instead. She was pretty sure their little conversation went well! Elena would be none the wiser and definitely when all was said and done, she wouldn't think wells was a lusty succubus!

But as she slowly worked on Elena's cute bud andperky nippkles, she heard somethign come from Nibble' lips that shocked her! "You.. wha...? eh!?" She said and lifted up her head, glanced down, gave Elena's nipple a lick and then poked her head back up.

"Elena!" Wells cried out as she slowly and gently removed her hand from Elena's womanhood and panties. "You can do whatever you want. This is your shop after all!" She then furrowed her brow. "But, uh.... I was trying to show you how NOT to be a lusty lil devil. Are you sure you want to go through with this!?" She pulled up her hand, not realizing it was glistening with a bit of Elena's honey and whispered loudly tot he girl. "It can change you foreverrrrrrr."

Wells then let out a sigh and rolled onto her butt. "Hey, Elena..." She said sitting up. "Isn't there somewhere you would be more comfortable doing this?" She asked suddenly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:08 pm

[quote="Tatyina":3shnziaf]Wells blushed deeply when Elena asked her what she was touching. What way was she SUPPOSED to answer!? She let out a soft breath against Elena's perky breast and tried to think of the best thing to say. "Uhhhhh... Elena... " She said, dragging her voice. "You're kind of sticky. You are enjoying this?" Wells turned her head. Is that what she wanted or what she DIDN'T want? She continued to finger Elena's honeypot instead. She was pretty sure their little conversation went well! Elena would be none the wiser and definitely when all was said and done, she wouldn't think wells was a lusty succubus!

But as she slowly worked on Elena's cute bud andperky nippkles, she heard somethign come from Nibble' lips that shocked her! "You.. wha...? eh!?" She said and lifted up her head, glanced down, gave Elena's nipple a lick and then poked her head back up.

"Elena!" Wells cried out as she slowly and gently removed her hand from Elena's womanhood and panties. "You can do whatever you want. This is your shop after all!" She then furrowed her brow. "But, uh.... I was trying to show you how NOT to be a lusty lil devil. Are you sure you want to go through with this!?" She pulled up her hand, not realizing it was glistening with a bit of Elena's honey and whispered loudly tot he girl. "It can change you foreverrrrrrr."

Wells then let out a sigh and rolled onto her butt. "Hey, Elena..." She said sitting up. "Isn't there somewhere you would be more comfortable doing this?" She asked suddenly.

Well's was right on one thing, they were both alone...and the shop was closed now, giving them to do anything they're little hearts wanted to do! shivering, as she gasped at looking at Well's hand in front of her eyes, a little drop of the "honey" dripped onto her cheek...running itself down further to dissolve into her little lips. "I do....have a bed in the store room, for those times I need to sleep here..." Elena said, feeling her body wet and sticky, while Well's fumbled with her body. Miyuki and Tao can wait, Elena thought, from now on she wanted no interruptions in spoiling her time with her new friend...giving, out a small yawn as her blue eyes, and lips, smiled warmly.

"O or we could close the shop and go back to m mmmmy place? w what about that smelly Welly?" Elena said with a giggle, for Well's did begin to stink of this strange smell that came from her, which stunk a little of sweet treats, the kind Elena would make on a busy Sunday baking. Prodding her finger, in a little pot of cream that had fell on the cafe chair, dabbing it on Well's face with a cute little laugh of hers..."hahhhh! you got a little excited I guess!?" she squeaked.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibble on This! - Page 4 CxD01fY
Nibble on This! - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am

Wells eyes widened at Elena's words. "S-Smelly!/" She gasped. "I-If that's the case, it's only of honey and cream!" She then pushed her finger into Elena's cute, small breast and leaned forward. "Yoooooour honey and cream!" She said and panted softly. "E-Elana! We should make sure we do this right! you want to be as comfortable as possible. You want it to feel good. You want it to be... special...." I mean... so that you know I'm totally innocent and..." Wells huffed. What was she saying again?

She grabbed Elena and gave her a little shake. "Elena Nibbles! You're too cute not to make sure you have a special night! Let me try! I don't think I am that terrible! I've had experience with a lusty succubus so I know I can make you feel wonderful!" Did she just throw a wrench in her whole plan!? She hoped she wasn't going to chase Elena out of her own store! That would be such a disaster!

Last edited by 445 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2ib2x9t7]Wells eyes widened at Elena's words. "S-Smelly!/" She gasped. "I-If that's the case, it's only of honey and cream!" She then pushed her finger into Elena's cute, small breast and leaned forward. "Yoooooour honey and cream!" She said and panted softly. "E-Elana! We should make sure we do this right! you want to be as comfortable as possible. You want it to feel good. You want it to be... special...." I mean... so that you know I'm totally innocent and..." Wells huffed. What was she saying again?

She grabbed Elena and gave her a little shake. "Elena Nibbles! You're too cute not to make sure you have a special night! Let me try! I don't think I am that terrible! I've had experience with a lusty succubus so I know I can make you feel wonderful!" Did she just throw a wrench in her whole plan!? She hoped she wasn't going to chase Elena out of her own store! That would be such a disaster!

Elena giggled at how fast the girl was talking, sounding like she had sneaked out a few of the cafe's cookie's, without paying a tip. But Nibble's knew better her newest friend would never be so cruel....on a behalf, since she had read the paper's this morning, on "midget steals belt! Brit infuriated" surely, Elena never believed everything she read....except the time she thought alien's were invading. "WELLY! s slow down you silly booty girl!" she giggled, mushing her hands at Well's cheeks to make some funny face's, "of course we can have a night to ourselves...boss is out dating....my cat and Miyuki are partying, so.....why not?" Elena blinked, hearing the girl's quick speech out of the paln of the night, too right, that the seats felt comfy...and by the looks of things, they both needed somewhere comfy to talk and play more.

Though, that part on the succubus, did bewilder Elena's mind a little...nothing too scary, but Nibble's trusted the girl like her favourite customer. Since she felt all jolly from her "honey" getting seeped into...

With a small leaned in kiss to the nose, Elena smiled as she held hands with Well's, happy, and wanted a good night for once than working like a robot. "Tell ya what Welly bells, I'll snag us some cookie's, milkshakes, and my warrrrrrm bed just for us!" Elena chirped, wobbling to her butt falling to the floor a little dizzy.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 am

"B-Bhooteh!?" Wells said when Elena smooshed her cheeks together. Her face was forced to scrunch and purse and she looked at Elena with wide eyes. She blushed and giggled when her nose was kissed but smiled and let out a soft, easy breath. Things seemed to calm down and now the two unbelievably mostly nude cuties were going to have a cute lil slumber party! That sounded great! but it seemed like Elena was too eager to get ready and plopped down on her butt after trying to stand.

"uwah!" Wells gasped. The way her lil tush flattened and how she fell was really cute! "E-Elena!" She said and tried to stand up herself. "Let me help you!" She exclaimed and did her best nose dive, flopping into the petite girl after losing her own balance, her butt plopping into Elena's lap as she grabbed Elena's head and pulled her into her soft chest, to keep from falling backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

[quote="Tatyina":1etown1e]"B-Bhooteh!?" Wells said when Elena smooshed her cheeks together. Her face was forced to scrunch and purse and she looked at Elena with wide eyes. She blushed and giggled when her nose was kissed but smiled and let out a soft, easy breath. Things seemed to calm down and now the two unbelievably mostly nude cuties were going to have a cute lil slumber party! That sounded great! but it seemed like Elena was too eager to get ready and plopped down on her butt after trying to stand.

"uwah!" Wells gasped. The way her lil tush flattened and how she fell was really cute! "E-Elena!" She said and tried to stand up herself. "Let me help you!" She exclaimed and did her best nose dive, flopping into the petite girl after losing her own balance, her butt plopping into Elena's lap as she grabbed Elena's head and pulled her into her soft chest, to keep from falling backwards.

By now, Elena's little mind of worrying, was deemed care free from all that sexual stuff -courtesy of Well's- clogged into her brain, so if Well's was going to grope, or even face sit the poor bugger, Elena would just find it beautiful in her own way. Seeing what womanhood would look like! groping girls and plenty of sex, which even her pal Minako explained to her sometimes, that Elena was growing up with these things to know about. Elena herself, flailing a bit as Well's came out of nowhere, and "boinged" her little blonde goldilocks of hair into her chest, murring like a kitty, at how warm this really was to get a cuddle here...

"I m meant b boots and welllymrmrrrrh..." Elena muffled in the breasts of Well's, comfy, but Elena was thinking she was starting to give her a wrestle! silly as Nibble's always reacted in these situations, her skills in a little tumble were not perfect, but one fumbler for anyone. Bearhugging her naked self around Well's, bare body, kind of motorboating with her lips to have a little playfight with her before they raided the café️'s cupboards.

Not really caring for if the boss freaked out tomorrow, as Nibbles was madly in love with one person...
Well's, and Well's alone.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 am

"Oh, boots!?" Wells said as she blushed from Elena's soft breaths against her minuscule bosom.It turned to a deep blush and she let out a gasp when Elena's little lips buzzed against Wells breasts and she sucked in a breath.

"Ahhhhhnlena!" She moaned in a sqeak. She let go of Elena's head and rolled backwards, flopping onto her back and squeaking as it hit the cold floor. She then bumped her head and groaned. "Ow." She said and planted her feet on either side of Elena on the ground, giving the girl the perfect view of her budding flower before she pushed off and skidded across the floor. "Wheeee!"

She then lifted her legs and performed a surprising kip up, getting to her feet and stumbling a bit. "Whoa..." She said and then looked down at Elena.

"Let me help you up, Elena!" She said with a bright grin as she extended her hand. "Do we get each get cookies and a milkshake to take to bed with us!?" The fact that the two girls were naked and sticky did not register in Wells' mind at all. Infact, she ust wanted to be with and snuggle against Elena while filling the bed with cookie crumbs and drinking a delicious milkshake!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:19 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2nie9jta]"Oh, boots!?" Wells said as she blushed from Elena's soft breaths against her minuscule bosom.It turned to a deep blush and she let out a gasp when Elena's little lips buzzed against Wells breasts and she sucked in a breath.

"Ahhhhhnlena!" She moaned in a sqeak. She let go of Elena's head and rolled backwards, flopping onto her back and squeaking as it hit the cold floor. She then bumped her head and groaned. "Ow." She said and planted her feet on either side of Elena on the ground, giving the girl the perfect view of her budding flower before she pushed off and skidded across the floor. "Wheeee!"

She then lifted her legs and performed a surprising kip up, getting to her feet and stumbling a bit. "Whoa..." She said and then looked down at Elena.

"Let me help you up, Elena!" She said with a bright grin as she extended her hand. "Do we get each get cookies and a milkshake to take to bed with us!?" The fact that the two girls were naked and sticky did not register in Wells' mind at all. Infact, she ust wanted to be with and snuggle against Elena while filling the bed with cookie crumbs and drinking a delicious milkshake!

As much as that face plant full of Well's cute breasts felt wild, Elena couldn't help but think how cool this sleepover at the cafe, would be, just between the two as Elena reached for two clean, warm dressing gowns from the spa area of the cafe. Passing one to Well's as she was pulled up, "t that's what I'm thinking of Boots! I mean, W Welly! since my boss ain't here....how about we...." Elena said, dancing her held hands with Well's for a minute, before lightly punching the counter lid off to reveal the big, untouched selection of cakes Miyuki had been preparing for work tomorrow.

"Miyuki won't mind, b but screw my boss! we gotta....you gotta, you must gottaaaa TRY some of these!" she smiled, frantically picking up a cookie made of sponge, and biscuit, to lightly place it in Well's mouth to taste it, slotting it in with her finger like a CD. For Elena's mind cared little of what the boss lady would say,thanks to Well's showing her a little fun to life, apart from her busy worklife at the Neko...

The little mousegirl herself, getting a strange sugar rush for something sweet to taste...maybe the late at night craving feel, but Eelena did feel hungry to bust open that new Milkshake machine. Her blue eyes, shifting across the room as she took one bite of a cherrycake from the glass counter...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:08 am

Wells was practically licking her lips at the thought of bringing a sack full of yummies into the bed with Elena and just getting cookie crumbs all over the place and champing on all sorts of goodies with her friend. So excited was she, that she didn't even think about being called Boots! Actually, it WAS kind of cute, just like everything involving Elena!

Her eyes gleamed at the wondrous treats Elena spoke of. It would truly be a glorious tooth-rotting night for the two cuties! "Yes! I really wanna try all of them!" Wells chirped as she followed her nude friend wherever she went.

Her tiny mouth opened when Elena pushed the cookie in her face and as she half chewed on it, she opened her mouth, crumbs falling out in a very unlady-like manner. "Thish good!" She said and grinned at Elena.

While she nibbled, she saw Elena look at the cheesecake. From what her friend said, they had free reign to make the store their own personal tasting shop. She pulled open the glass and grabbed a big slice. She held it out and tried to stuff it into Elena's mouth, the whole big piece at once. "Go! Go! Go! Elena! You can do it! Tell me how it tastes!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

[quote="Tatyina":2d1l7i9a]Wells was practically licking her lips at the thought of bringing a sack full of yummies into the bed with Elena and just getting cookie crumbs all over the place and champing on all sorts of goodies with her friend. So excited was she, that she didn't even think about being called Boots! Actually, it WAS kind of cute, just like everything involving Elena!

Her eyes gleamed at the wondrous treats Elena spoke of. It would truly be a glorious tooth-rotting night for the two cuties! "Yes! I really wanna try all of them!" Wells chirped as she followed her nude friend wherever she went.

Her tiny mouth opened when Elena pushed the cookie in her face and as she half chewed on it, she opened her mouth, crumbs falling out in a very unlady-like manner. "Thish good!" She said and grinned at Elena.

While she nibbled, she saw Elena look at the cheesecake. From what her friend said, they had free reign to make the store their own personal tasting shop. She pulled open the glass and grabbed a big slice. She held it out and tried to stuff it into Elena's mouth, the whole big piece at once. "Go! Go! Go! Elena! You can do it! Tell me how it tastes!"

Elena flailed surprised at Well's going for her homemade cheesecake, it was a big one, and it clunked right into Elena's little mouth as she muffled throughout the crumbs. Swallowing a little before feeling quite light headed, "gnmmmfh!? mmmmm...it even, t tastes as good as I made it...with love!" she cheeped, eventually shivering down to eat most of it, as she was now a mess...naked still, but both of the girls would need some warm clothes before having a little sleepover. While unknowingly in Elena's purse, her phone buzzed with "Miyuki" emitted on the caller I.D, oblivious to answer the phone to her other friend and co-worker.

"G guhhhh, wow...that tasted like, heaven Boots! so, shall I get us some warm clothes of mine for us?" she said, brushing of those crumbs as her body tingled all over, scattering out a small bag to carry to Elena's bed in the back. Thinking, that both her and Well's would be warmer in some nice night clothes Elena kept, only until they felt the time to get "naughty", Elena thought deviously...

However, just one cake wasn't enough for little Elena, causing her to have a little nom of midnight munchie's, now that Well's was bouncing off the walls.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum