Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library Empty RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

Post by WrestlerAngel Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:54 am

[size=130:2fwg1knd]Stay Quiet Match at the Library! Talia Wilson vs Johnny Higurashi

Each of you receive a letter at your apartments with the following:

Your next opponent is Johnny Higurashi/Talia Wilson
You are gonna fight at our Library, located on the 1st floor. There will be decibel meters around the area. The first one which screams above 65 db ( slightly above a normal conversation volume ) loses. Any move is legal.

OMEGA

Stephanie Lawrence's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/stephanie-laurence-t5862.html

Ms Garcia, the Teacher's Profile
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/ms-garcia-the-teacher-t5984.html#p144698
WrestlerAngel
WrestlerAngel

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library Empty Re: RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am

After winning his first hard fought match against Dizzydoll and enjoying the fruits of his labor in the luxurious hotel, the time had finally come for another match. This time it seemed like he would be fighting inside the library. He wasn't even sure WHY this place had a library but that didn't matter so much.

It didn't seem like this match would be as brutal as the last one. It was some kind of 'screaming submission' match. He really didn't get it, but it sounded like he couldn't make a lot of noise. Dizzy didn't even make him scream when she punished his balls for a whole match, so he thought he would have this one in the bag. Though, really, he wasn't too fond of trying to get a girl to scream. Either way, he pushed through the library doors and into the vast room.

It looked like a fancy version of a school library. There was a desk and book shelves and tables. The shelves were high, about ten feet, and lined to the brim with books. Aside from that, all over the place were things that looked like little meters. Johnny wondered what they were, but as he stepped forward , he saw a sign that said "Shhh, Quiet Please!" On the sign was a note and attached to is was written:

The room contains a bunch of sound detectors located throughout the room. They will gauge the sound that's made in the room and if there is any noise louder than a scream, it will make sirens go off and that person will lose, so BE QUIET! To make your opponent scream, you may use any means necessary. NHB, Hentai. Be creative! The match will begin as soon as both wrestlers arrive and shake hands!

Johnny read the sign and raised an eyebrow. "The fuck? That's weird..." He shrugged. He looked down and began stretching. It didn't seem that bad. He was dressed in sneakers, socks baggy shorts and a baggy shirt. He was feeling a lot better than he was wen he walked into his first match.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library Empty Re: RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 am

Talia couldn't help but hide her smile as she waited on the elevator to get to her next match. She had finally gotten her first victory since becoming a professional wrestler. Despite all the setbacks, painful injuries, and tragic disappointments, the girl was optimistic and exuberant. Finally, she thought, her time had come. It was a bit of an overreaction. After all, she didn't defeat her opponent, Kido, by any conventional means. It was essentially a NHB Hardcore match and yet she won because, for one reason or another, Kido didn't want to have to put up with her anymore.

The girl was once again wearing the Japanese attire a friend had given her as a gift. Her hair was tied back in a bun and held in place with two chopsticks. It made her feel even more confident, as this was physical evidence that she was making friends (and allies) in the AFW. All in all, it meant things were finally turning around for her. As depressed as she had been only a few weeks before, Talia was living in the present and looked forward to whatever the future brought with it.

As Talia opened the door into library she first noticed the shelves and stacks of books throughout the giant room. There didn't seem to be anyone in it, except for one person. "Johnny!" she exclaimed with a big smile. Before her mind even processed anything, she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. As the seconds passed, though, she slowly let go of him and her smile faded. All the things that had happened between them returned to her memory and she suddenly felt very awkward for taking such an affectionate action to someone she herself stated she shouldn't be friends with.

And it only got worse. When she realized that Johnny really was the only other person in the room, it dawned on her what it meant. "Oh no..." she muttered to herself as her straight face quickly frowned. As if it wasn't awkward enough, now she had to wrestle Johnny again. She looked to the sign and quickly read it. As she finished, she looked back to Johnny as if to say something but couldn't think of what she could say to ease the awkward tension.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:34 am

Johnny was standing around waiting for his opponent to walk through the door when he saw Talia step in. Wearing her kimono and having her hair tied up, he barely recognized her at first but when she called out, a wide grin was on his face. He hadn't seen her once since he had said goodbye and he had to admit that his thoughts had drifted back to her on occasion. He hadn't seen Taylor much either in that time but that was probably because he had signed up for this to get away from it for a bit and bring her back a prize she could be proud of.

But now, everything changed. He had not expected Talia to be there at all! His heart began to race and his cheeks flushed red. He took two steps forward only to have her crash into him with a tight hug. He returned it with fervor and squeezed her tightly against his body. "Talia-chan..." He whispered in a breath. "You look... great..." He added, doing his very best to keep from kissing the top of her head.

But he could feel her slowly writhe away and he did the same, loosening their grip as he stepped back a few paces and scratched the back of his head, smiling nervously. "Yeah.. so.. there's that..." Johnny turned and glanced away from Talia. "Um... Maybe if we never shake hands... the match doesn't.. have to begin, I dunno, man..." He added somberly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 am

Talia felt a blush come on when Johnny said she looked great. But the awkwardness was still dominating the mood between the two. Of all the other people she could have wrestled, why did it have to be Johnny. "Johnny..." she muttered quietly. "...I...we...we have to shake hands don't we? I mean..." she looked away from him at the wall. It was hard to justify having the match considering the history between the two but she knew very well they'd both get disqualified if they just quit like that. "...I don't want us to get kicked out because we...got too soft..."

It was a truthful statement. At the same time though, Talia really didn't want to wrestle Johnny again. She wasn't afraid of him or anything, it just wouldn't seem right after their time together. "...Let's...we can do this, can't we?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "It can't always be this difficult...we need to move on, right?" As she spoke, Talia took off the yukata and undid her hair so it dropped all around her neck. With a flick of the wrist, it was all pushed to one side behind her left shoulder. "You want to win the tournament, don't you?" Talia stretched her arms as she continued to talk.

"Come on..." she muttered and stuck out her hand in an offer to shake his. "It...it'll be fine once the match is over...and we can move on..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:09 am

Johnny's heart sank as she listened to Talia's words. His normally jovial demeanor was replaced but a somber resignation and desire to cast aside Talia's words. Johnny watched when Talia "stripped" and bit his lip. The last time he saw her, he was holding her, kissing her. They were friends, things were going well. All that halted abruptly when they had a chance meeting with Johnny's girlfriend Taylor.

Johnny couldn't say that he wasn't thankful. If he and Talia had been allowed to spend the rest of that day together, who knows what would have ended up happening. But that didn't mean his feelings had been cut off when he left. He was still a man and even if he was madly in love with Taylor, he had bonded quickly with Talia and now things were ... awkward.

"Y-yeah..." Johnny muttered and watched Talia stretch. He then extended his hand and looked at Talia. "Let's.. do our best." He said and tried to smile at her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Talia hadn't forgotten the wonderful day she had spent with Johnny in Tokyo. They had gone shopping, had eaten, and had even snuggled during the train ride. He really was her first friend since she had joined the AFW. Hell, back then she really wouldn't have minded having to wrestle Johnny again. She respected him enough to compete again, it even seemed like a rather nice way to bond further. But now...now that was all just a dream. They couldn't go back to then, not after what happened. Not after what Talia had done.

She softly grabbed onto Johnny's hand and shook it. However, the girl didn't let go. Her gaze was stuck on Johnny's eyes. He seemed as uncertain as she was on this matter, neither of the two could honestly go all out on the other. It wouldn't really be a wrestling match at all. Damn why did it have to be so awkward? One thing, though, was still bothering Talia. It was the one kiss the two had shared at the end of their date.

Talia had been bloody, crying, and depressed. It really wasn't her idea of a typical kiss, and it had been stuck on her mind since she last saw Johnny. She didn't want to leave a bad impression, especially with him. Talia gripped Johnny's hand tighter and pulled herself into him. She looked up at him and leaned her head closer to his letting her eyes close. Maybe if he still felt something for her, this could be more than just an awkward competition. And she didn't want him only to remember that one and only day they spent together.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Johnny's eyes widened as he felt Talia's hand grip his own tightly when they were supposed to let go. Her small frame then pushing into his larger one. He felt her softness and her scent licked at his nose. It was unmistakable and his heart began to beat faster. She said nothing but when he looked down he saw her neck crane upwards and her eyes close.

Johnny stood frozen aside from his free arm which slid across her back and pushed her close, into a tight embrace. His eyes closed too and he felt his head become suddenly heavy as he pursed his lips and began to lean towards Talia. He opened his mouth, parting his lips to accept hers but when he felt the faintest quiver of her soft lips, Johnny paused. He let a hot breath roll against her and then opened his mouth wider.

Johnny's free arm slid down to the side of Talia and he pulled it off of her, clenching his fist. His body shivered. "T-Talia..." He said nervously. "I.. I'm s-sorry..." He muttered and jammed his closed fist hard into her side to try and catch her off guard with a rabbit punch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Talia let herself ease up as she felt Johnny's arm tug her closer. The sensation of his body up against hers so tightly made her reminisce of how close they could have been if they hadn't run into Taylor. Thoughts ran through her head of all that could have been; things that now they were close again still could be. Talia relaxed and felt Johnny's breath against her lips and prepared for the kiss. She wanted it to be something special. Something better than that regretful bloody kiss they had shared before.

Johnny's lips were right there, but they pulled back. Hoping that he was only hesitating, Talia stayed put, waiting for his mouth to return to hers. But they never did. The girl waited up until she heard Johnny apologize. She thought the apology was because of him denying her the kiss she wanted. But she was mistaken. His fist drove into her side making her groan in pain. Not loudly, though it did catch her completely off guard. For a moment, she leaned against him, trying to comprehend what had happened.

"B-back to your old tricks?" she asked with a cringe, still shaken up by the ambush. Talia hadn't forgotten some of Johnny's (accidental) tactics from their match, but she had hoped he wouldn't resort to tricking her again this time around. Not if she could allow it. She grabbed his wrist with her other hand so they both tightly held onto him. She tried to lift his arm up with both arms tightly gripping it and twist herself hoping to twist his arm as well. She knew she didn't have to beat Johnny, she just had to make him yell or something. It was much easier on her conscience knowing that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Johnny thought he would have enough time to capitalize on his, admittedly, rather cruel trick. But Talia's words caught him off guard and she was pretty fast. Soon she was wrenching his arm and he hunched over and looked ather. His eyes filled with pain. Not just physical pain but the pain from knowing that he had to do what he was doing, even if he didn't want to.

He let out a yelp but gasped when he saw tone of the meters bounce. He shut his mouth and clenched his teeth. "No, dammit." He said and eyed Talia. "I don't want to do this. I have to. I love Taylor-chan... even if I haven't seen her since that day..." He muttered that ;last part. "And... I can't ruin it no matter how... attracted to you I am. I have to fight those feelings because Taylor-chan's my gal. I guess... that means I have to literally fight them." Johnny turned his body to try and swing out his leg and jam his toe into Talia's ribs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next