Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library - Page 2 Empty Re: RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Talia tightly twisted the arm as much as she could. She felt a little guilty but pushed it aside. All Johnny has to do was yell for this to suddenly end. The unique rules of the match meant either of the two could win (or lose) at any given moment. It wouldn't even have to be overly painful, just something that was enough to catch them off guard. Talia believed that she had ways to do that if she had the chance.

Johnny swung his leg at her mid section. She hadnt expected him to do such a thing in the middle of her hold. She loosened up the hold to try and block the kick but didn't do so in time. She felt his foot kick her right in the ribs just as her hands reached it. After a suppressed moan of pain, Talia had managed to trap his foot against her side. She looked up at him with a light pant. "I learned some new tricks," she stated flatly. If he really wanted to fight her, she'd make him work for it.

Talia would then try to throw Johnny's leg to her left to spin him around. She intended to follow up by jumping forward and trying to drop kick whatever side would be facing her when he stopped. "Don't go easy on me Johnny!" she said, knowing so far he didn't seem to be.

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library - Page 2 Empty Re: RD 2: Talia vs Johnny - Stay Quiet! Match at Library

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 am

Johnny was surprised as his foot was caught, even though it seemed like Talia had been injured a bit but the kick. He couldn't help but smile at her words but before he could say anything, he was spun and kicked and flopped forward onto his hands and knees a few feet away from her, panting softly.

"Maybe... it's better this way?" He said turning his head and looking back at Talia with a hopeful grin. Not that he liked fighting her but in a way, it was just the two of them together, touching, getting close, being intimate. Johnny sighed as he suddenly hopped up and began to sprint forward, away from Talia and towards the book shelves, ducking behind a big row of them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 am

Talia had already turned around in her dropkick motion when Johnny scampered away and retreated behind the bookshelves. She landed on her knees first and rolled forward to her feet. The impact hurt more than it should have. The rough floor wasn't the usual wrestling mat, and the lack of a target made all her weight land on her knees without any buffering of another person to slow her down. She murmured in pain but turned around surprised when she hadn't hit Johnny. She almost expected to be clotheslined or tackled when she didn't initially see him, but when the smoke cleared he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where'd you go?" she stated in what started as a loud voice but quickly dimmed to a whisper when Talia remembered the rules. "Come back here..." she whispered as she walked toward him unknowingly. Her hand gripped one of the books as if using it as shield as she walked through the aisles of bookshelves.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 am

Johnny knew what he was doing any he wasn't running away. Even though Talia and he were fighting, Johnny knew that he didn't actually have to hurt her to beat her. So he quickly ducked behind the bookshelves. Maybe he could end the match quickly and easily. When he heard Talia's voice, which was loud for a second, then he grinned. He ducked around tot he other side and tried to circle around to get behind Talia.

If he could manage that, then he would try and sneak up and when she wasn't looking, come up behind her and give her a sudden shove.

"Boo!" He would say quickly with a sharp tone, hoping to scare Talia into letting out a yelp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 am

Talia slowly walked through an aisle, looking left and right through the pockets of empty space where the books didn't cover the shelf completely. She stopped and turned around when she thought she heard footsteps. There was nothing behind her when she looked, so she kept moving forward. "Where are you Johnny?" she asked quietly as she moved on through the bookshelves. Did he not want to fight her or something? She could understand the reluctance, he was so squeamish about it earlier. She thought that had changed when he suddenly gave her a cheap shot, but now it seemed he was back to avoiding it.

"Boo!" she heard as she felt a couple hands touch her back. The girl yelped quite loudly as she turned around and fell over in shock. As she hit the ground, one of the nearby alarms sounded signaling that she had screeched higher than the legal limit. Just like that, Johnny had won. Her face red with embarrassment and frustration, Talia got to her feet and threw the hardcover book at Johnny. "You...jerk!" she yelled very loudly. It triggered even more sensors which all went off around them. "Why did you do that?" she asked making fists with her hands at her sides. It was obvious why he had done it, but she was just so mad at losing so easily and quickly to him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 am

Johnny's nerves balled into knots when he tensed and delivered his scare to Talia. He hadn't, honestly been expecting it to work but when the girl let out a girlish shriek, even he had to admit that he was rather surprised. As the alarms sounded, Johnny watched almost dumbfounded as Talia threw a book at him.

"Oww!"

he winced and furrowed his brow, turning up his palms to her apologetically. "I... I thought that maybe I could catch you off guard so... so we wouldn't have to fight and junk. I just didn't... actually think it would work..." Johnny turned his head. "Uh... sorry?" He questioned, tilting his head at her hopefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:28 am

Maybe under a different circumstance, Talia would have been satisfied with that answer. He had done it because he didn't want to have to fight her. In hindsight she would be able to see the value in that, but at the moment she felt cheated. She thought they were friends, but he resorted to winning the match by using tricks. He once again had beaten her without actually beating her. Maybe this was just the way he was, a cheater and a snake. Talia ground her teeth together and grabbed another book. It was paperback, but she threw it anyways at Johnny then stomped away angrily. "You're just a sketchy scam artist!" she yelled as she bent over to pick up her stuff.

As she put her kimono back on, she thought about her own victory and how she basically talked her way out of overly fighting Kido. It was no different from the way Johnny had won this match, but her bias for herself and her own pride in winning a match just clouded her judgment on the matter. She thought this was her chance to make an impact in the Tension league but one measly win would hardly do that, especially when she was eliminated like this.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:35 am

Johnny wasn't even sure what to do or how to handle Talia. SHe threw another book at him and he let it bounce off him. He furrowed his brow but tried his best to keep her from acting out the way she was. "Dude!" Johnny said trying to follow after Talia. "I'm not!"

He walked over to Talia while she was putting on her kimono and tried to explain himself more. "What was I supposed to do? You make it sound like you would have been happier if I had beaten the crap outta ya! C'mon, Talia-chan..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 am

Talia wouldn't hear any of it. "You could've given a real match a chance or something...instead of just...cheating another win off of me...is that what I am to you? Just some chick to pick up easy wins off of?" She looked back at him still very red in the face. "I wanted to win!" she yelled at him. That was the real reason. The way she lost was embarrassing, but it was the fact that she lost that hurt the most. "I came here to try and finally make a name for myself...and instead I lost to you...again."

The girl made her way to the door with some more stomping. "Why don't you just...go back to Taylor...and stay out of my life, okay?" She said in a fit. It was hard having to see Johnny again after all that time in such a circumstance. "Stop pretending that you care or something..." escaped her mouth as she opened the door and tried to leave the room.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:01 am

Johnny furrowed his brow. "Sonnova bitch, I didn't cheat! No, I don't think of you like that! What the hell, dammit! It's not like I chose to fight you! It's not like this is how I wanted things to be! Dammit!"

Johnny turned his head. Talia's words hurt him but... maybe she was right. He pointed at Talia as she began to leave. "You know..." She said. "She's the reason I came here in the first place and she's the reason I had to win! What happened between us was great, it was something I'll never forget and maybe there was a part of me that wished it hadn't ended, but..." Johnny's fists clenched. They were shaking. "What happened happened and maybe it happened for a reason. I thought you could appreciate me not wanting to just beat the crap out of you! But I get it now. You're upset because you couldn't get off on your sick fantasies!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next