Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sloppy Seconds?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sloppy Seconds? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sloppy Seconds?

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Akashi looked curiously at Talia when she said to wait and grabbed her wrist. Akashi's face reddened more than it was when she heard the girl's words. "Ah... shit..." She said and ran her fingers through her hair. "I guess... I just assumed... sorry..." She was deeply ashamed. There were a few people around here that weren't do it at the drop of a hat sluts like Akashi and she always figured that when someone wanted to come back for a drink or two, they also wanted to get busy.

But Talia's skiddishness made Akashi smile. She took Talia by the hand and with her other hand cocked back a hard shot. "Nonsense..." Akashi said as she looked up and down Talia's body. "I'm not one who is easily disappointed." Akashi began to try and tug Talia over to the bed. Wen they were close, she looked at her. "Don't be scared..." Akashi said. She leaned in close to Talia's ear. "I'll be gentle. I'll treat you like the delicate flower you are..." He alcohol soaked breath rang sweetly. She then slid her hand along Talia's cheek until she was cupping it. She leaned forward. "Start here." She said ad kissed Talia tenderly on the lips, very gently and short. "You're free to do anything you want, Talia-chan." Akashi cooed and kissed Talia again softly. "But if you're unsure, I'll guide you.' Akashi kissed Talia tenderly once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 am

Talia felt a little guilty when Akashi cursed. In hindsight, she could tell why the woman thought what she did. "I...I am sorry. I never meant to mislead you." Though she did feel a sense of relief when she understood and appeared to back off. "I-I just didn't want to be impolite." But the look of disappointment on Akashi's face made her all the more guilty for misleading her. But it seemed Akashi wasn't all that disappointed after all.

Talia offered a little resistance as Akashi pulled her towards the bed. She was very nervous and uncertain even as Akashi tried to comfort her. She crossed her arms when she noticed the woman look up and down her body. She has seen plenty of men do that in the past and thought nothing of it. Now that someone did it so close to her, Talia went red with blush. "I...I don't know..." she tried to resist but Akashi has a way with words that she'd never heard before.

She seemed genuine in her advances. It was as if she could provide anything a man ever could. She was already far and away friendlier than anyone in Tension. Talia always thought she'd one day have this problem in the AFW. She just assumed it would be with someone else. As Akashi leaned in to kiss her once more, the girl couldn't help but kiss back. No words escaped her mouth as she stopped for a moment. The little girl just stared at Akashi, unsure what to say in response. Instead she leaned into Akashi to lightly kiss her back, unaware of where it would take her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am

Akashi smiled when Talia sheepishly kissed her back. Akashi leaned forward and took Talia's hands and sat her down on the bed so they could kiss a little easier. When they were sitting, Akashi slid her hand along Talia's thigh. She kissed Talia gently on the lips and then pressed it further to deepen the kiss with her tongue.

Akashi moaned softly in Talia's mouth. While they kissed, Akashi tried to nudge Talia backwards so that she could guide the smaller girl to her back on the bed and continue to try and seduce the younger girl into further exploration on the comfort of the bed.

"I'm yours, Talia-chan..." Akashi whispered. "You can do... whatever you want..." She encouraged. "If you're curious... don't be afraid."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:40 am

Talia subconsciously sat down on the bed as Akashi guided her to it. She leaned her face close to hers and began to kiss Akashi further while her hands held onto the woman's sides. As her tongue entered her mouth, she returned the favor by pushing her own tongue against it. Without even realizing it, Talia slowly fell all the way to her back as Akashi pushed her there. As Akashi whispered to her, Talia reopened her eyes to gaze into Akashi's. "I...I don't know..." she continued with reluctance. "What if I just want to...to talk...or lie here..." she suggested with a blush on her face. Even among all the physical contact, the young woman still hadn't fully grasped what was happening. The alcohol was starting to set in, but even then she was anxious...and afraid.

"I...I wouldn't know where to start..." she explained to Akashi suddenly as if her request to just lie down was already expected to be rejected. "You are going to be the champion at this and I...I don't even know what it is like..." Even saying this, Talia leaned her body up so she could kiss Akashi one more time before lying back down on the bed, continuing to stare at the woman.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Akashi had gotten Talia on the bed and she still seemed a little apprehensive about everything that was coming. Akasho smiled. "Just lay here? or talk?" She stroked Talia's leg gently. "Talk about what, Talia-chan?" Akashi asked.

Akashi brightened up at Talia's words. "Hehe, thank you!" She exclaimed and pushed her body forward to hug Talia's. "If there's one thing I know..." She whispered into Talia's ear. "That this isn't rocket science. It doesn't matter where you start or what you do, as long as you enjoy it. If you want to take your time and explore every last bit, that's fine. If you want to dive right in and get right to business, that's also fine. Don't think about it, Talia-chan..." Akashi encouraged. She slid her hand between Talia's legs and touched her clothed womanhood gently.

"Just go by your instincts..." Akashi pushed herself forward so she was on top of Talia with her naked breasts mushrooming over Talia's covered petite ones. "Mmmm... You really couldn't answer the question, 'if you could do anything, what would you do?' " She asked, teasingly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:47 am

"Y-You know...talk about yourself...stories of your past matches...past titles..." Talia trailed off as Akashi pressed her topless body against her in a strong hug. She imagined talking was out of the question at this point. It'd more awkward than anything else. She doubted a woman like Akashi ever wasted time on such pointless things. As Akashi's hand slid down between her legs and gently rested on her womanhood, Talia breathed very heavily through her nose as if hyperventilating. It was happening so fast, and the girl really wasn't sure what she was suppose to be feeling. But the sensation did remind her of someone else.

She remembered when Johnny had placed his hand there. He had threatened to remove it and reveal her to the audience should she not submit. It felt humiliating at the time but it eventually led to the two becoming close friends, and it could have been more had a certain individual had not been in the picture. But there was nothing Talia could really do about that anymore. It suddenly made her feel so very alone, even in the arms of the great Akashi. Then something else clicked in her head. Johnny. Akashi. They both were partners with Taylor in some way. As angry as Johnny was at Taylor (Talia even had to feel the physical anger of that feeling), he did eventually remember how much he loved her.

Talia frowned as she gazed at Akashi. She didn't want that to happen all over again. And she felt it was almost certain to repeat. Here was another person Taylor had dumped, another person whose arms she was in that she thought she could let in, and another person who would probably return to Taylor once it was all said and done. Talia leaned back so her head rested on the bed. "Akashi..." she muttered sadly. "...I don't think we should..." Some tears began to escape the young woman. As much as she wanted to hide these feelings from Akashi, her nature (plus the alcohol) wouldn't let her. "...I don't want to get hurt again..."

Last edited by 9943 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

Akashi pushed forward to kiss Talia lightly on the lips. "All that's... stuff everyone knows..." Akashi said with a blush that indicated it was from embarrassment as well as alcohol. "I'd rather hear about you, Talia-chan." Akashi purred. Her hands slid sloppily up Talia's body so she was grabbing onto Talia's hips as she adjusted her body. "Ahh... Maybe you should be on top..." She muttered in a half whisper.

But, as Akashi looked at Talia with a fond smile, she saw the girl's face change. She became melancholy and started to tear up. Akashi was confused. Her words were not something Akashi even understood.

"No..." She said softly. She kissed Talia's lips. "Who would hurt someone precious like you!?" She almost growled out the words and clutched Talia's hips tightly. "I'll ... I'll make them pay!" She declared as she kissed Talia again. She would too, but there was more to address.

"Talia-chan..." She kissed Talia's lips and then down her neck. Akashi shifted so she could expose one of Talia's breasts and grab hold of it. "Talia-chan..." She whispered sweetly again as she began to gently fondle Talia's breast while kissing her neck and collar. "Talia-chan... let me take your pain away..." She whispered softly as her hand slid off Talia's breast and her fingers inched under Talia's top enough to let Talia know where they might head next.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 am

The whimpering girl cringed as Akashi gripped her hips and growled. Even knowing she only did it out of disgust for people who really would try to hurt Talia didn't bring enough comfort. She didn't know just how close Taylor and Akashi were, but she didn't think they could be that annoyed by one another. If Taylor really did say something bad about Akashi's girlfriends, surely they would get over it a minor insult. After all, Taylor flat out dumped Johnny, but he took her back after she apologized. Could Akashi really be that different?

Part of her thought it was just the woman's want for Talia's body that made her so gentle and loving. She had already admitted to being in the mood for this, and that sex didn't have to mean anything in the long run. After all, with all the hentai matches, it only seemed natural that the bar be lowered for everyone's sanity. Alas, though, this only made Talia not want it. She didn't want to just be Akashi's fling for the night, she wanted something more than that. But part of her wanted to believe Akashi wouldn't leave her afterward, and that it was worth it to give into the woman's lust. Part of her wanted it.

As Akashi made her way down Talia's neck, the girl closed her eyes. She moaned as Akashi felt her up, though it was clear her voice wasn't all pleasure. As the woman reached under her shirt, Talia's hands reached to hold onto them. Though her fingers held onto Akashi's hands, she didn't make any effort to resistance it actually happening. Her eyes slowly opened and she gazed at Akashi. "...Be gentle...Akashi-san...please don't hurt me..." Talia had meant it in an emotional way and not in a physical way. It may not have been clear when she said it, so she reached up to stroke the woman's face with one of her hands, repeating, "...gentle, Akashi-san..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 am

Akashi was hazily pushed her way down toward Talia's bosom as she leaned in and kissed her close to the dip where her breasts would begin. She didn't understand the girl's words. She understood the clasping of hand, and to some extent the caressing of hair, but nothing further. "Talia-chan..." She said and slid past Talia's breasts to kiss the fingers that held onto her hand. She kissed them lightly and pursed her lips against their tips. "I will be as delicate as a flower petal falling into a pond. I shall make not but a single ripple..."

She brought her head down and kissed right above Talia-s belly button. Her hand pulled away from Talia's and slid down her hips. Akashi then sat up on her knees and slid her hands down between Talia's legs, letting her fingers glide gently against Talia's womanhood before continuing their journey along the lines of her leg. She pulled it up and rested it on her shoulder and began to push her fingers into Talia's inner thigh, massaging the girl's leg gently while she nuzzled her cheek against Talia's ankle affectionately, "Pillow talk." Akashi said simply as she let a cool breath cascade down Talia's leg. "Talk to me, Talia-chan..." She said in a sweet voice while her massaging fingers slowly inched up Talia's leg.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am

Talia closed her eyes as Akashi spoke. She felt it so odd to be this circumstance, never imagining the woman to be so caring and respectful to her considering they had pretty much just met. Well...as caring and respectful as one could be considering where Talia was at this point. Already Akashi had spoken of her as a flower and she felt a little immature to be so wooed by the words. But it worked nonetheless. The girl reopened her eyes as she felt Akashi make her way down her chest. She breathed in deeply as the woman's hand got closer to her womanhood. Just as she thought Akashi was going to use her hand to touch her more, though, it gently passed and moved down her leg. Her leg was lifted up to Akashi's shoulder where the woman then massaged her thigh.

Talia couldn't help but feel enamored by the action. It was a romantic gesture to say the least, something she never expected to find in this place. "...You're the first one to ever talk to me like this..." she confessed from her back. "...the first to ever touch me like this..." Talia continued as she looked up at Akashi to see her face while talking. "...I hope I don't disappoint you..." she stated once more. It had already been said but it was really her one big fear of what was about to happen. She didn't want Akashi to regret it, as that would be her big regret. "...So help me help you..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum