Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sloppy Seconds?

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sloppy Seconds? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sloppy Seconds?

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 am

Akashi couldn't help it. A slow, sly grin began to creep over oher face until, by the time that Talia had come to the correct conclusion, she had a big goofy grin spread across her face.

She had to bite her lip and turned her head to try and keep some modesty about her when Talia answered her first question. "Um.. weelllll, I've never REALLY been in short supply of 'sparring partners' if that's what you mean. Really, was Talia THAT naive? It wasn't possible.

Akashi grinned mischievously at Talia's second question. "I'm pretty sure that I do." She said and nodded. "We've 'practiced' before." She said. She then leaned in close to Talia's ear so that her lips almost brushed against it. "The last time we sparred, we broke the bed in half." Akashi said and pulled away to cover a girlish giggle as she blushed at the thought.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Talia couldn't help but bring her hand up to her mouth as her eyes widened. "Oh my," she said in response to the previous encounter. "So its going to be an interesting match considering you both...know each other." Talia was trying to keep as mature about the conversation as possible but it was difficult. Akashi seemed almost overjoyed at the thought. She acted as if the upcoming match was something she looked forward to. It was if the match itself was of no stress at all to her. Talia began to wonder what could make her angry enough to get into such a rage as before. Unless of course, that was how Akashi was in bed as well, then that would explain a lot.

This made Talia go red in the face just thinking about it. "So...uhh..." she stuttered, trying to get something else on her mind that wasn't as distracting. She ended up starting blankly for a second as a result. Oh right! "I know someone who said they met you. Do you know a Johnny Higurashi?" Little random, but it was something that was always tapping her in the back of the head. Asking about Johnny would inevitably lead to Taylor, Akashi's tag partner (at least that was what Talia still thought).

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Akashi grinned at Talia's blush and the way she tried to be as discreet as possible. It was cute! It made the adorable little girl even cuter! Was she really a prude though? It made Akashi wonder. But Akashi snickered at Talia's words. "Let's just say that the fact that a title is on the line is only going to make the match slightly more intense." She said with a wink.

Akashi wondered if maybe Talia was interested in a 'training session' with her but she soon changed the subject, asking a rather odd question. "J-Johnny-kun!?" She blurted out. "Y-yes, I know him, he's Taylor-chan's..." Akashi furrowed her brow. "Wait... why are you asking me about that!?" She huffed. She wasn't offended but suddenly thinking about Taylor and Johnny made her confused, maybe even a little suspicious.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 am

Talia leaned back when Akashi didn't seem to understand why she was asking such a question. "I...umm..." She got lost trying to figure it out. Had Taylor told Akashi about what happened? "I...I haven't seen him in awhile. He said he knew you, I guess I just wanted to know how he was doing." Her intention from the start was to ask about Johnny, but she believed Akashi must have known everything about what happened between the three of them. In too deep, Talia wanted to at least be respectful to avoid Akashi hating her as well. "H-How's Taylor doing?" she asked hesitantly. The woman had insisted that Talia hadn't hurt her but the injuries to her face disagreed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Akashi felt that Talia's line of questioning was weird. It didn't make any sense. It sort of felt like she was some kind of spy for Taylor. "I... I don't know!" She blurted out. She furrowed her brow. "I know Johnny-kun but I don't..." Talia then asked how Taylor was doing and Akashi snorted at her. She crossed er arms under her chest.

"How would I know how that bitch is doing!' She spat out. Her cheeks then flushed and she lowered her head. She didn't know what Talia was doing asking these weird questions. Akashi frowned. "S-sorry..." Akashi said and turned her head. "Taylor... Taylor and I aren't really talking right now. Johnny's her boyfriend, we don't really talk that much." Akashi then looked at Johnny and tilted her head. "W-Why are you asking me about Taylor and about Talia? Are you friends with them? Or... a weird stalker or something?" Akashi just didn't know!

Last edited by 445 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:20 am

Talia took a step back. "I...I'm sorry I didn't know about that..." though it did explain to her why Akashi was so offended by it. Maybe Taylor had problems with more than just her after all. Unfortunately, Talia was too uncomfortable with how Akashi was acting to feel this kind of spiteful relief. "But...but aren't you two a tag team?" she asked to the larger woman. She hadn't heard or read anywhere that the awesome Kamikaze duo disbanded. Or worse, maybe all the cheerfulness and exuberance they showed in the ring was all just an act.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything weird by it. I...I was friends with Johnny but-" Talia stopped herself before continuing. It wasn't exactly common knowledge that she had attacked Taylor, and she wasn't sure if she wanted it to be either. Even if it was clear Akashi wasn't on good terms with Taylor at the time, it didn't mean Talia was comfortable enough knowing what she had done. Nevertheless, it was something she could relate to Akashi with. "I...may have headbutted Taylor...and threw a few...dozen punches at her face." The story sounded much worse in her head than it did in words. "I haven't seen Johnny in awhile though...I doubt Taylor would want us to keep talking about what happened between her and me."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 am

Akashi looked credulously at Talia when she spoke. What an odd girl. Still, she seemed to be awful insightful about some things and yet, clearly out of the loop on others. Akashi huffed. "Well, I guess we TECHNICALLY never officially disbanded but... who cares? YOU could be my tag team partner and Kamikaze would be just fine. SHE'S the one who was goofing off and not pulling her weight!" Akashi slapped her belly and it rumbled a bit. "Considering how big I am, she didn't exactly have to carry much in the FIRST place! Little fricken twig..." She muttered. Talia was reminding Akashi why the two had fought int he first place.

"Can you believe... that I thought she was actually my sister! I thought... I finally had someone who..." Akashi threw her hands up in the air as Talia continued.

"What? Really!? You beat up Taylor? Geeze!" Akashi's mouth had a sly grin spread over it. "You're pretty tough for a kawaii girl!" Akashi then looked over Talia. "You were muscling in on her man, too!? Whoa, you're a total hoebag! Geeze! So, after you kicked her ass and took her man, did you just leave her crying? I mean, no offense, you don't seem like the type who could manage something like that. It's ok to admit if you had to crack her over the head with a pipe or something, one of my best friends practically says HELLO to me that way!" Akashi grinned and slapped Talia's shoulder unexpectedly hard, yet quite jovially.

Akashi then calmed down and rubbed her temples. "No.. No... That's not right. I.. don't' wish that sort of stuff on Taylor... even if she did insult MY girlfriend!" Akashi clenched her fists. "Damn that blueberry haired bitch!" Akashi was very conflicted right now.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 am

I'm not a kawaii girl, Talia felt like saying. It was the second time someone had made that generalization. It wasn't really insulting, but it still made her feel somewhat inferior to everyone else. And she didn't want others to think that of her, showing weakness was a big no-no in Tension. It was probably no different here. But at the same time, she didn't want Akashi to think of her as this hoebag. She nearly flinched when Akashi slapped her on the shoulder in a rather hard manner. "No...I...I stopped myself when I realized what I was doing to her. It didn't feel right to be hitting her...especially when she couldn't defend herself." Now that was how bad the story sounded in Talia's head. "I don't really remember what I was thinking. I just tackled her to the ground and started throwing punches."

"Girlfriend?" Talia asked suddenly. It was a surprise to her...then again it wasn't when she thought about it. But, it did have something she could relate to Akashi further on. Albeit, it was possibly at Taylor's expense. "What's her name?" she asked with a step back toward Akashi. She did want her to calm down a little, the stress wasn't going to accomplish anything. "What'd she say about her?" Well, it wasn't going to accomplish anything for Akashi at least. Talia could still benefit from it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

"Couldn't defend herself?" Akashi frowned at Talia. whatever had happened between Talia and Taylor seemed bizarre and intriguing. Akashi wanted to hear Taylor's side of things. She needed to... but... she couldn't call her. "I won't call that bitch..." She growled to herself and looked down at Talia.

Akashi shook her head at Talia's words, coming out of her angry daze. "Mina... Mina Oates!" Akashi said, beaming proudly. "Yosh! The love of my life!" Akashi grinned and then her lip began to quiver. She threw her arms around Talia and pulled her into one of her patented Akashi hugs. A crushing display of love feared by both Gatt's and Parkers alike. "B-But she.. she.. waaaaah! She hasn't been returning my calls! I .. I know I'm a huge slut but just because I like to mess around a bit doesn't mean I don't love her the most! I'm home every night and I treat her good! I... I swear! If it will get her back.. I'll only sleep with her from now on! Except in Hentai matches... Waaaah! What am I saying? I'm just so horny all the damn time! I can't help it!" She blubbered against Talia while she crushed the life out of the poor girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

"Mina...that's a nice name-" but before she could say anything further, Talia was overwhelmed by Akashi's sudden and powerful hug. Not too long ago, the little girl had received a hug from Johnny. It was one that she badly needed in a lonely time of her life. This, on the other hand, was something she neither expected nor needed. Her arms were trapped at her sides and her face was stuck against Akashi's bosom. Despite the circumstance, she listened to Akashi and couldn't help but feel sorry for the woman. Even the greatest of wrestlers, champions at that, were still living and breathing people. She wasn't alone in her predicament.

She opened her mouth to offer a friendly word to Akashi but quickly found out not only could she not talk, but she could not breath. Her face quickly went red. When she finally found enough space to say something, she would point to her mouth and barely get out the words, "Air!" in hopes Akashi would quickly let her go. She was much smaller than most of the non-kawaii girls in Friction. She wouldn't last five seconds in a hold like that of Akashi wanted her to hurt.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum