Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sloppy Seconds?

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sloppy Seconds? - Page 6 Empty Re: Sloppy Seconds?

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 am

Akashi smiled as Talia turned her head. That look, the affectionate desire for a kiss, that was all Akashi needed. Her heart began to beet and her cheeks reddened. She turned her body and tilted her head. She pressed her lips against Talia's and let her tongue slowly slide out as she kissed the girl gently, yet eagerly. Her hand left Talia's breast and tugged the yukata over her body so she wouldn't be exposed. She then slid her arm along Talia's arm until she had a hand and gently brought it up, letting her hand slide along Talia's fingers so she could guide the girl into a position where she was holding her own Kimono. 'Don't let yourself get exposed now..." Akashi said with a smile as she momentarily broke the kiss. She then pressed her head against Talia's forehead and swiveled her body so she was facing the girl. She smiled at Talia and then pressed her lips softly against Talia's.

"I hope you enjoy it, Talia-chan.' Akashi said. "Consider it a gift." She then kissed Talia deeply for another long moment before pulling away and stepping off the bed. "Fix yourself, so it doesn't just fall off you!" She smiled. "Wouldn't want you to be exposed now, right?" For all the fooling around the two had done, Akashi really hadn't seen or touched anything that was too intimate on Talia's body. She had gotten a little frisky, yes, but the girl would leave with wet lips and a few tingles. Akashi sighed. She could have had her way with the girl. Usually she would have, but maybe... Maybe it was better if she had just left things like this. Maybe the next time, Talia would be more accepting? She didn't really know.

"I want to see how it looks on you." She said with a smile as she turned back to see how Talia looked in her regalia.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am

Talia almost lovingly kissed Akashi expecting it to be what the woman wanted. As far out of the expected this situation was for the girl, something about it felt so right. Akashi knew how to treat a woman, better than any man she knew at least. And the silk outfit she had given her may have been the best gift anyone had ever given her. Even if she had felt uncomfortable a few minutes before, Talia had quickly warmed up. So much so that she was surprised when Akashi then backed off.

Talia lightly held onto Akashi's hands as she retreated before letting go. She held the yukata closed with one hand as she turned to face the woman. "A gift? But Akashi-San this is too nice!" she protested. As much as she loved it she didn't think she could accept something so grand. Nevertheless, Talia posed herself for Akashi with a smile. "It does look beautiful...and the colors and design...it matches me so well Akashi-San." Talia, with one hand still clinging her yukata closed, began to walk towards Akashi. "What do you think Akashi-San?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 am

Akashi smiled as Talia showed off the outfit. It looked good on her, if not a little baggy. It did suit her too. Akashi didn't mind giving it to her anyway. She had the money to do it anyway, even if the girl was someone she just met today. Maybe it would just be the kind of thing that would make Talia feel welcomed in Friction.

"It looks wonderful on you, Talia-can." Akashi beamed. "It's starting to feel a little tight around the edges, plus... Pink's never really been my color. But..." Akashi rubbed her chin as she looked over Talia. "It is missing something."

Akashi left to walk back into the closet and fished out an obi sash. "Of course you need a belt to tie it up." Akashi said and moved behind Talia to begin to tie her up appropriately. Once that was finished, She stepped away. "But that isn't what I meant."

Akashi stepped back and grabbed a pair of chopsticks and grabbed Talia's long hair. She pulled it up into a bun and stabbed the chopsticks cleanly into Talia's hair.

"There we go!" Akashi said as she spun Talia around by the shoulders. "Yosh! Now you look stunning! You should go show yourself off! Oh! Or! You could wear it as ring entrance attire! Oooh! Neat!" Akashi beamed. "Oh! But only if you're going to win that night! Otherwise, nope!"

As she looked down at Talia, suddenly her cell phone rang. "Eh?!" She wasn't expecting a call but hurriedly answered it. "Moshi moshi!? Uh... yeah.. I am a little bit. What? Seriously? They did? I am? But.. No... That much!? Well... I mean.. I guess if I have no choice... ok, I'll be there soon! Sayonara!"

Akashi rushed off to the closet and began to put on clothes, wrapping her own billowy Yukata and tiying up an obie sash as she stripped off her workout shorts and slid on some panties and pair of hakama pants. "Ughh! Gross! I haven't even had time to shower yet! Bah! Stupid... They are lucky there's kids there!" She was rushing around in a tizzy and then suddenly stopped in front of Talia.

"I gotta run! It seems as if there is a promotional event that I have to attend. Dammit!" Akashi let out a sigh she then grabbed Talia by the shoulders and looked her int he eye. "We'll meet up soon! Go ahead and make yourself home. Maybe if you're here when I get back we can finish where we left off." Akashi then leaned in and planted a big kiss on Talia's lips. "Mwah!" She then scampered off, leaving Talia by herself.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum