Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How Can I Obsess Without You?

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:27 am

Lukretia continued to slide her tongue in and out of Chigusa's wet sex. It was a taste she was quite familiar with and enjoyed but she needed more. She needed the idol to cry out in hopeless pleasure. She brought her hand up and began to tease and punch her pearly clit with her fingers while probing the inner walls of Chigusa's womanhood, moaning a bit as she did.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Lukretia's treatment quickly had Chigusa moaning the way she wanted, her sex throbbing and her body tightening up as the pleasure coursed through her body. The German domme knew where to tease her for maximum effect, and she was unrelenting. Chigusa stifled a cry, but couldn't hold back a second as Lukretia pinched her clit. She looked down at the German domme, getting closer and closer to climax, wondering what Lukretia had in store for her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Lukretia could feel that Chigusa was close to orgasming. But Lukretia still wanted more. Chigusa would orgasm on her terms and as Lukretia licked the insides of Chigusa's pussy, and teased her clit with her other hand, her free hand slid forward, and slid her pinky into Chigusa's ass. With the tripple attack, Lukretia was certain that the purple haired idol wouldn't be able to hold out any longer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 am

Chigusa gasped when Lukretia slid a finger into her tight butt, what little control she had on her body slipping away entirely. "Ahh-ah! No!" Chigusa gasped, before finally losing all control. Her sex clenched around Lukretia's tongue before a spray of her juices shot out all over the German domme's face as Chigusa was forced into a squirting orgasm. Her cry of pleasure rang through the room. Chigusa gasped for a few moments before settling back down on the bed, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She almost forgot that Lukretia had forced this on her, essentially making her the German's bitch once more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 am

Lukretia could feel Chigus clench her lower body tightly as it prepared for an explodion. She grinned as Chigusa squirted over her face. She took in as much juice as she could but it overflowed. Licking her lips as she swallowed Chigusa's honey, when she thought Chigusa's orgasm subsided. She gave Chigusa's wettened pussy one last long lick as she scooped up more Chigusa's juices and lifted herself up to look at the idol's form.

She pushed herself up and slid her body along Chigusa and looked at the idol. "Vell zen? She aask. It was no real question though. "I am glad to see your body hasn't forgotten a thing. Now let's vork on zat stubborn little head of yours." She sid with a chuckle as she leaned in to kiss Chigusa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Chigusa was still panting weakly as Lukretia cleaned up the mess she made with her tongue, drinking down all the idol's sex juices, before sliding over her body so again they were eye to eye. Gone was the resistance in Chigusa's eyes. She still hated Lukretia, but she hated herself more for succumbing so easily to the German's tactics. Closing her eyes, she accepted Lukretia's kiss, their lips touching and her mouth opening a little to allow Lukretia's tongue in.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Lukretia looked into Chigusa's eyes as she kissed the girl and forcerd her tongue down her mouth. She batted the idol's tongue around in a dominant way, coating Chigusa's tongue in her own juices. She moaned softly into the kiss, bringing up her hand and pressing it against Chigusa's cheek. After a minute or two, she pulled away and kissed Chigusa on the lips.

"mmm, das gut, meine frau." Lukretia teased. "Now, shall I offer up meine most genrous deal once more? Now zat you have had a moment to think of ze situation you are in?"

Lukretia trailed a finger up Chigusa's body and teased the girl's nipple with her index finger.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Chigusa was almost unresisting as Lukretia dominated her in this kiss, tasting her own sex as Lukretia's tongue toyed with hers. Chigusa moaned into the hot kiss. Her body had already submitted, and her mind was close to breaking as well.

After Lukretia broke the kiss, Chigusa looked up at her with dim eyes. Gone was the spark of resistance she had, the strength to keep Lukreita's advances at bay deserting her. As Lukretia made her statement, Chigusa took a small breath, pausing as she thought about it for a second. There was no way out of it, it seemed. She couldn't keep fighting Lukretia forever.

"A-alright," Chigusa said, "I'll do it..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 am

Lukretia smiled down when Chigusa finally submitted. She leaned in, touching Chigusa's nose with her own before pushing her lips against Chigusa's and kissing the idol's bottom lip. She pushed her finger tips against Chigusa's cheek and enjoyed a deep kiss.

"Mmm..."

Lukretia enjoyed the kiss and then looked down at Cigusa, her long time rival, enemy and on-again-off-again lover, lifting her hand up and bean to stroke Chigusa's purple hair.

"Zere is no shame in taking vat you vant." Lukretia added. "Especially ven you get to be pleasured in such a vunderbar manner und enjoy such vunderbar company.

"Is zere anything else you vould like me to do for you?" She then smirked. "or to you? I vant to help ease your vorries."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Chigusa looked up at Lukretia with a mix of longing and shame in her eyes. Lukretia finally broke her. She found it hard to accept that, but she had just accepted Lukretia's terms, and now she was Lukretia's bitch. It felt so good to have Lukretia caress her in such a way, touching her cheeks, kissing her so gently. But would it last? Would Lukretia continue, or would she go and try to add pain to break Chigusa farther?

"L-lukretia-sama..." Chigusa said, using the honorific for master now, "I-I guess it's up to you. You're the one in charge, you don't have to listen to me... Just don't make it hurt, please..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum