by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

How Can I Obsess Without You?

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:38 am

Lukretia went back to looking pleasant and sat up on Chigusa's thighs. She then pushed he r hand downward and began to massage CHigusa's sore pussy with her hands, rubbing at it gently. "Oh, meien frau, you misunderstand. Do you think I VANT you to admit defeat? If you told me right now zat you vere a broken voman..." Lukretia then narrowed her eyes. "I vould hate you..."

The German domme then turned her head. "But you keep going back und forth und it is testing my patience. I vant you strong. I vant you strong enough to be able to test me but I am now having doubts. Even f you veren't using your current injuries as a crutch zen I vould still have meine doubts." She continued to rub at Chigusa's pussy and purred as she looked down.

"I vill have you now. Ve vill not speak of business until ve have both been pleasured, understand?" Lukretia then slid off of Chigusa and tried to pull off her panties to reveal her fully naked form.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:00 am

Chigusa let out a small sigh as Lukretia went and took off her panties, keeping her legs shut to make Lukretia's life difficult. "I know, that's why I'm fighting you," she said, "If I'm weak, you'll hate me. So I need to be strong enough to challenge you, or else I'll just be like your pitiful maids... I don't want that."

"But you think I'm still too weak?" Chigusa said, "I'll prove to you I'm not. Let me fight you Lukretia, in any way you want. I'll prove I'm still strong." Her voice was deadly serious, stable and calm despite how Lukretia's hand kept teasing at her sex.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Lukretia then smiled. "Oh?" She said as she tried to pus Chigusa's legs apart. "I don't believe you realized vat you have just said, meine frauline." She pushed one hand forward and tease Chigusa's nipple. "Does zis mean zat you vouldn't vant me to hate you?" Lukretia smiled at Lukretia. "Ze more you speak, ze more you give yourself avay. I don't think you vould know vat to do vith yourself vithout me. Admit it." Lukreita said with a proud smirk. "You say you don't vant me und yet time und time again, here you are."

Luretia then pulled away for a moment and reached back and undid her bra. Then she slid her panties off, leaving her naked as well. She gave Chigusa a chance to admire Lukretia's body before speaking. "Ze challenge is alvays open, meine frau. Are you telling me zat you have some strength in you now?" The German domme lifted her hand up and chuckled. "Surely you do not mean to try und face me at something now?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Chigusa resisted only slightly before parting her legs, letting Lukretia have easy access as her wet sex. She knew what she had said, and like it or not Chigusa and Lukretia had an intimate relationship, though not of the kind that Lukretia thought. "I don't think I could bear being the target of your scorn," Chigusa said, "I don't want you to hate me, I don't want to be weak. How else can I be strong enough for all my fans?" She slowly tried to sit up, wincing as her bruised stomach protested. She would up half sitting up, propped up against a back of pillows.

Lukretia's form was as lovely as always, even though Chigusa never had the heart to enjoy it. "Do you think I can put up a fight right now?" Chigusa asked with a slight bit of bitter laughter, "We can fight properly later." She looked up at Lukretia, a small smile on her face now. "Well, go on," Chigusa said, "You've gotten me all worked up already, surely you'll want to finish me off?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Lukretia smiled as Chigusa stood up. Even though she was admitting that she lacked the will to continue, still, to be able to have free reign over Chigusa's body was always such a wonderful thing. As the purple haired idol stood up, Lukretia moved over and forced Chigusa's legs even wider and pushed her head down, bringing her face close to Chigusa's sex and opened her mouth to let a hot breath roll over it. She pushed her way downward and then began to tease the opening of Chigusa's slit with her tongue, sliding it up and down Chigusa's slick pussy lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:05 am

Chigusa let out a small moan as Lukretia's warm breath washed over her sex, then Luketia's bumpy tongue ran against her sensitive sex lips, making the idol whimper in pleasure. She didn't want to admit it, but her body had a really unhealthy attraction towards Lukretia. The German domme knew how to please a woman. And Chigusa knew that Lukretia would be giving it to her rough as well, this was only just gentle teasing.

"Ahh... it feels good...." Chigusa moaned, "Don't worry Lukretia, I'll repay you the favor later... ah..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Lukretia grinned at Chigusa's attempt to remain contentious despite the situation. She pushed her tongue in deep into the idol's sex and began to slide it along the inside of her pussy. She let out low gutteral moans as she tasted Chigusa's juices. Her hands pushed up Chigusa's body as she licked at her flower and grabbed Chigusa's breasts and began to knead and push at them and pinch her nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 am

Chigusa let out a low moan, slightly arching her back from the pleasure despite how it tortured her abs. Her juices flowed out into Lukretia's mouth, almost inviting the German domme to go even further. Chigusa's breasts were roughly groped, her hard nipples pinched. Chigusa looked down at Lukretia's head bobbing in between her legs. She knew how to please a girl.

"Ahh.... it feels good..." Chigusa moaned, blushing at the thought that Lukretia was able to force her to moan like this. Maybe she was just easy for the German domme, but she wouldn't admit it because of her pride.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:04 am

Lukretia raked her nails down Chigusa's breasts and further down her body as she squeezed Chigussa's thighs and pulled her tongue out and teased her clit with her tongue. "I think can do better zan zat, frauline." She said before pushing open Chigusa's thighs and pushging her tongue even deeper into the idol's pussy to deeply explore her honeypot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:36 am

Chigusa let out a low moan as Lukretia's hands raked down her breasts and her body, leaving red streaks on her pale skin. Lukretia's rough treatment hurt Chigusa, but also turned on her masochistic side, and her helplessness to resist Lukretia right now meant that whatever the German domme did, she had to endure. Lukretia could be completely rough with Chigusa and the idol wouldn't even have the strength to fight back.

"Ahh...." Chigusa moaned as Lukretia's tongue plunged into her sex and teased her, pleasuring her. Chigusa gasped and moaned, her sex getting wetter more and more, her juices leaking into Lukretia's mouth.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum