by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

How Can I Obsess Without You?

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? Empty How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Lukretia had pulled Chigusa out from the cheering crowd of the AFW arena to the backstage area. She cradled Chigusa against her like a baby as she slid her way towards the nicer part of the back stage area. Her maids, Macha and Babd were waiting at the elevators that led to Lukretia's personal V.I.P.sky box and opened the door for her. In just a few short minutes, Lukretia was inside her posh suite overlooking the arena.

She set Chigusa down on the bed and dismissed her maids before kneeling next to Chigusa, taking her hand and leaning in to kiss the top of it. She looked over her idol and rival with a mixture of fondness and cruelty. She lifted up her other hand and pushed back some locks of her purple hair.

"Vat has become of you, meine frau? To think at one time I vanted you to stand by meine side. Now... it is even hard to look at you..."Lukretia closed her eyes and inhaled before leaning in and kissing Chigusa's cheek. She kept her face close to Chigusa's.

"Maybe you can at least amuse me for a few minutes..." She whispered cruelly into Chigusa's ear before she slid her hand down Chigusa's thigh and began to caress the idol's body.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

How Can I Obsess Without You? Empty Re: How Can I Obsess Without You?

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Chigusa only began to come around after Lukretia layed her down upon the bed. She looked so cute and vulnerable with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted, almost like she was asleep, even though it was just her mind trying to ignore all the pain her body felt. Slowly though, as Lukretia worked on her body, caressing it while whispering terrible things in her ear, she came around.

"Ohh..." Chigusa moaned, the soreness coming back first. She slowly opened her eyes, looking up not to find the lights of the ring or the hospital, as she had come to expect. Frowning, she looked around, her cheek bumping in to Lukretia's face.

At first she was confused, not sure why Lukretia was next to her. Then it all came back, how Lukretia carried her off after her defeat, how she was completely vulnerable. "No!" she gasped, trying to get up. A jet of pain shot through her body and she collapsed back onto the bed, groaning. She realized that now, yet again, she was at Lukretia's mercy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:16 am

Lukretia put a smile on as Chigusa opened her eyes Even as she recoiled, the German did not flinch. Instead she pulled up to give Chigusa some room and turned and began to Massage Chigusa's thigh sensually.

"Meine frau..." Lukretia said. "Vat is ze matter? Lean back und I vill give you a special treat. It's not often zat I personally attend to others. Especially ven zey have not been performing up to ze standards I have expected."

Lukretia lifted her ead back and let out a soft chuckle. "I am, how do you say? I am quite a softie." She said as she pressed her thumbs into Chigusa's inner thigh, rubbing it as she got ever so closer to the V of Chigusa's crotch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 am

If Chigusa hadn't been hurting so much, she would've fought back. Her body betrayed her though and she found herself unable to get up. All she could do was look on as Lukretia smiled insidiously down at her and slowly worked her body, massaging Chigusa's thighs. She knew that was a weak spot.

Chigusa blushed, gritting her teeth while trying to figure out what had happened. Obviously Lukretia had taken her back after that crushing defeat, but Chigusa could not figure out why. If she knew one thing, it was that Lukretia looked down upon losers and failures. She felt like she was both at the moment, as her wrestling career had just taken quite a blow from this loss and many others previous. She hoped that Lukretia hadn't come to punish her...

"W-what do you want?" Chigusa said, struggling to keep her voice level, "Are you just trying to humiliate me more?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 am

Lukretia's eyes widened at Chigusa's words as though she were insulted. "Oh my!" She feigned. "No one is here but you und me. How are you being humiliated?" She questioned. "If anything it is ze opposite. I have taken you from zat horrible situation und brought you to a place vere no one can cast a derisive gaze over such beautiful flesh."

Lukretia stopped her rubbing and lifted up her finger and traced it along Chigusa's thigh. She tilted her head. "Are you telling me zat you do not vant zis? I know ve have beenthorugh a lot but zere vas a time vern you vould shiver at meine touch. Are you telling me zat you have now...."

Lukretia slid her finger up and pushed against the folds of Chigusa's covered womanhood. "Grown cold to meine touch?" Lukretia closed her eyes and turned her head.

"I am vounded, meien frau. I have never had hard feelings for you. In fact, all zat has passed between us has only increased meine desire for you. I vould have thought ze feeling vas mutual."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:52 am

Lukretia's feigned innocence made Chigusa scowl. She knew that the German domme was up to something, even if all it was is getting another chance to take advantage of Chigusa when her guard was down. Either way, she didn't want it. Her body responded in a different way though, reacting to Lukretia's soft touch. Her nipples hardened and poked up from the material in her schoolgirl costume, and her flushed face betrayed how she felt. Even though she was being humiliated by Lukretia, her body enjoyed it.

"I-I just don't like being taken advantage of," Chigusa said, "And that's all you ever seem to do to me. Ever since I challenged you, you've been trying to break me, haven't you Lukretia?" Chigusa said, her words hard. She left out the fact that Lukretia might have her best chance right now, with Chigusa feeling particularly vulnerable. She sucked in a small breath as Lukretia's finger pushed against her sex, but made no further reaction. She didn't want to give Lukretia the pleasure of seeing her in her grasp.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 am

Lukretia knew that Chigusa was trying to resist her. She also knew that Chigusa wanted her as well. The fact that her body responded presumed her assumptions to be correct. Lukretia wanted to know if there were any feelings left hidden within Chigusa and she would extract them very carefully. But for now she was content with softly touching and teasing the idol.

Lukretia brought her hand up from CHigusa's womanhood. "Ven have I taken advantage of you, meien frau? I have only alvays had your best interests in mind.

Lukretia then grinned and reached out and poked at Chigusa's stiff nipple. "Und... I am pleased to see zat I can still spark a fire vithin you. Zat passion zat drives you is vat thrills me.

"Even ven you are in your veakest state und I am trying meine best to help you, still you fight und struggle against me. If you only accept vat I have to offer..."

Lukretia leaned in, sliding a hand over Chigusa's breast and cupped it gently. She then leaned in close to her ear. "Zen you vould enjoy it sooo much more." She whispered hotly into the idol's ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:53 am

Chigusa shook her head, trying her best to deny Lukretia's allegations despite the fact that her body was betraying her. Perhaps she needed to train more, spend less time being an idol and more time being a wrestler. Though in truth she liked her idol status more...

"Y-you've always been taking advantage of me," Chigusa said, "I've always tried to fight you, and to fight those mean people that are here, because I want people to be their best... yet you're here trying to bring out my worst..." She turned her head to the side, not wanting to look at Lukretia as the German domme worked her helpless body. Chigusa's face was getting steadily redder as Lukretia's hands stimulated all the right places. She hadn't forgotten anything, it seemed.

"How can I enjoy this Lukretia?" Chigusa said softly, "When I feel like I don't even have the right to face you anymore?" It seemed that Chigusa was finally letting what was bothering her out.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 am

"Oho..." Lukretia chuckled softly into Chigusa's ear, sliding her tongue along the outside of the ridge as her fingers slid up Chigusa's breast and teasingly pinched at the erect nipple.

"Mmmmm." Lukretia let alusty moan escape her mouth and into the idol's ear. "Is zat vat it is, meine frau? zen... I think zat zere is no problem. You vant to be strong enough to face me voman to voman? Zis is vat I vant as vell. It breaks meien heart to see you in such a state. Vhy vould I vant you to be so veak? I vant you strong! I vant you to be someone who I can be proud to have at meine side.

'If anything, I should be ze one who is humiliating herself at zis moment. Fawning over someone who has gotten so veak."

Lukretia turned her had and let out a sigh before roughly grabbing Chigusa's breast again.

"I guess..." She said. "Zat meien thoughts about you vere misguided. I thougth you vould resist, instead... it seems as zough you vould be no more enjoyable to me zan if I vere to bed down one of meine servants."

Lukretia then grinned. "Still.. for old time sake, I think.." Lukretia brought her free hand and cupped Chigusa's chin and looked into her eyes. "I vould still like to hear you moan..." With that, she leaned in and pressed her lips on Chigusa's and kissed the idol deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:22 am

"Mm!" Chigusa gasped as Lukretia forced a kiss upon her, sealing their lips shut and ravishing her mouth. She struggled for a moment, before Lukretia's tongue forced its way into her mouth and she was forced to taste Lukretia's sweet breaths. The German domme had gotten rougher, it seemed, grabbing her breast and squeezing hard enough to elicit small whimpers of pain from the battered idol.

"So it is true then," Chigusa thought, "I really have gotten weak... How pathetic." To hear from Lukretia that she was weak though made Chigusa more mad than upset. All this time she had to be strong to fight against people like her, to be able to stand up for what is right. But now she was beaten down to virtually nothing. Even the crowd, all her fans, turned against her in the end.

Still, Chigusa did not want to give up. She kissed Lukretia back, using her tongue to resist the German domme's as much as she could. With great force of will she raised her arms, wrapping them around Lukretia's back. "Even if I'm weak now... I will not beg!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum