by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:41 pm

The click clack that Adrian heard was not from High Heels but from the genban sandals that Akashi Tanikaze wore. She was dressed in her "street clothes" today, having an off day and having just finished up in the gym and ready to leave. Passing by the lockers, she heard a rowdy commotion and wanted to check it out. Often times bad blood spilled out of the ring and into the back stage area and today seemed to be no exception.

She shook her head and smiled she couldn't help but find it amusing how this place could sometimes get pretty childish with the petty arguments. She then blushed a bit. She'd been involved in some of them herself. Either way, she approached wit a curious eye as she scanned around for what was going on.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening" - Page 3 Empty Re: Taylor vs Kytes 2 "The revengening"

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

"Crap crap crap!" Adrian cursed as the sound came closer, trying to signal to Natalia for some help carrying her across to the hiding spot as she grabbed Taylor by the arms, damning her lack of upper body strength. "Little help here?" She hissed "she called me fat but she's got to be at least one fifty." She groaned as she attempted to dead weight lift up the Blue haired antagonist.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:26 am

Taylor made a small, quiet sleep noise, like a moan. Being jarred around by Adrian was helping to gradually rouse her from her sleep, though the potential head injury she was sporting from Natalia's DDT wasn't making the process very pleasant. Her head turned a little bit and her hand twitched when Adrian grabbed her arms.

"Ungh..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 am

"Dammit, now she's waking up. I thought you said you were the best at putting people to sleep?" She hissed at her acomplice. She probably shouldn't blame Natalia but damn it, sooner or later whoever was coming was going to find them and a half-asleep Taylor. And the blue haired woman probably wouldn't be too charitable when she woke up either.

Last edited by 3727 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:34 am

Akashi clacked downt he hall at a casual pace. Not too hurried in finding out what was going on but more interested and amused at what she might find. However, when she finally turned the corner and saw Adrian and Natsumi holding an unconscious Taylor and trying to pull her our of a locker, she froze. She eyed the scene as carefully as she could but no matter how hard she tired, it just did not compute. She blinked and shook her head before lifting her finger up and pointing at them.

"Um... What are you doing with my friend?"

She asked. Were they playing a game? Were they jumping Taylor? She was getting the distinct feeling that soon heads would be rolled but for now decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe Taylor had a kinky side that she just wouldn't share with Akashi out of spite? Taylor would do that. But most likely there were a couple of sneaky bitches who were about to get a lesson in manners taught to them.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am

All that glitters is not gold and all that clacks down the halls are not high heels as Adrian found out. While she was expecting an innocent bystander to scream and run off or something, what she got was Taylor's tag team partner, the champion, Akashi Tankasi staring and pointing at her. The surprise almost made her drop Taylor on the ground again.

"Um..." she began, putting her bullshit engine into gear "I know this looks really bad and to be honest if the roles were reversed and I saw two people I didn't know carrying off my friend I'd be pretty mad too but hear me out because we found her like this I think she slipped and fell so we were just trying to move her to the med bay although we're probably doing it wrong now that I think about it so we should have called the medics first so we're just going to gently set her down now..." she said in a blindingly quick pace, slowly lowering Taylor back to the floor "...and you're not buying a word of this are you?" before completely ruining her chances of getting out of this quietly.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 am

Akashi's eyes narroowed as Adrian began to rant. The more she talked, the more her face turned from bemused to cold. She slowly slipped off her wodden sandals and pulled on the hakama pants that she wore, dropping them to the floow and leaving her in her green panties and an open kimono. She took a step forward and looked at them.

"You don't look like the usual jerks who attack me and my friends." She said as she squatted down. "So... I'll give you to the count of three to get out of here. But if you've hurt Taylor-chan, I will find you and I will repay you for dishonoring me by dishonoring her." She said and nodded towards Taylor and got into a sumo stance.

"Ichii.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 am

"She started it!" She said quickly in her defense as the sumo got into her proper stance to charge her into... something, probably the wall at the very end of this corridor. why'd she strip first? she thought to herself as she nervously tried to pull Natalia to her. She had another plan, one that required Akashi to be not very good at U-turns but a plan to get away none the less.

A plan that required the champion of all AFW to not be very skillful is usually a bad plan.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:24 am

Akashi's muscles tensed as she hunkered down. "Taylor-chan's got a big mouth but I doubt she did anything worth knocking her out. " Akashi said in a serious but calm tone.

"Being a brat doesn't mean she needs to be humiliated!" She added more sharply.

"Ni."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

"Natalia, help me out here..." she hissed as she started to back up, Akashi had a point, and Adrian agreed with her, things just got a little out of hand, that was all. "Look, I know you're the champ here and I really don't want this thing to escalate because if you hurt me, which you probably will being so good at fighting and all, but you have to know I never planned to have her knocked out, a little humiliated after she bullied me, yes but not to knock her out. But the point is this thing was mainly between me and Taylor so let's not make a war out of this." She said

"Nat... when she charges one of us we jump over her and run the way she came from, got it?" she whispered, giving Akashi a lot of space to charge, hoping that her legs wouldn't fail her now.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next