by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna Empty AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 am

Preceded by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-13-heroic-battle-in-the-falling-leaves-tatsuki-vs-aoi-t9442.html:2em1demf]Av 13 Battle in the Falling Leaves: Tatsuki Vs. Aoi[/url:2em1demf]
Followed by: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av13-sarcaphogus-match-reika-suzuka-vs-cally-dayson-t9445.html:2em1demf]AV 13 Sarcaphagus Match: Reika Suzuka Vs. Cally Dayson[/url:2em1demf]

Taylor Parker
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post84047.html:2em1demf]AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna 352rtxx.jpg[/url:2em1demf]

Vs.

Aurelia "Rally" Fortuna
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/aurelia-fortuna-t5548.html:2em1demf]AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna 797891-KRLDWD7.jpg[/url:2em1demf]

Match Type:
Tables
Winning Conditions: Whoever puts her opponent through a table will be declared the winner.

[align=center:2em1demf]AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna 1857359-OSIA4SV.png[/align:2em1demf]

Along the sides of the entrance ramp are lined with propped up wooden tables, the instruments of the next match's stipulations. Along with the propped up tables, several have been propped up against ring apron as well as an uncalculated number that still lie hidden under the ring. An unnecessary amount considering the winner will only need the aid of a single table to achieve victory.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna Empty Re: AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

Post by anegge Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:32 am

Aurelia was staring at the wall. The method was not entirely appropriate and the timing was worse. Which was a pretty good description of Aurelia's religious methodology as a whole.

"To posses power, you must give power."

Maybe she had misinterpreted the text, it hardly seemed like a proper koan in the first place.

People were talking about her behind her back. Loudly, speaker system loudly. She was supposed to be present. She turned around and stepped out from behind the curtains waving graciously as she stepped down to the ring.

The massively muscled woman drew herself up to ringside, effortlessly forcing the ropes aside for her own ingress. Being distracted was entirely inappropriate at this point. That was probably the problem in the first place, she had been thinking about the koan, which was not the proper way to come to understanding at all. Not to mention the fact that it would be impolite to a woman she respected very much. Or that she'd get her ass kicked. It was likely she was going to get her ass kicked in any case, which was part of the reason she was so excited about tonight's event.

She threw her left fist into the air, proudly flexing her left arm in an effort to attract some audience cheers as she waited for her fellow athlete to make her presence known. Things came back into focus as she let her poor meditation fade. She could hear the strains of her bombastic theme song dying out, feel the cling of her tight camouflage shorts and top hugging her form. She was present here, now.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna GXChUKwAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna 1BElGMIAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna Empty Re: AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:05 am

Taylor nearly beat the sound crew. [url=http://youtu.be/6qz_iKTv214:11fne1zx]Her raucous music[/url:11fne1zx] made her presence known only a split second before she catapulted herself into the arena.

She bounded with unbridled enthusiasm to the front of the ramp, vivacious, a kinetic creature made of motion and spirit. The crowd roared for her. Her win over the terrifying Iron Maiden had done wonders to legitimize her return to the ring.

Her grin was visible from the rafters, and she held both arms up over her head, out like she wanted to hug the entire arena. She closed her eyes and closed her fists and pressed them against her chest. It was a big moment. No matter what it meant for her career, it was big for her. She felt it in her chest.

She flung herself into her aerial cartwheel and back flip, half twist, landing on one knee with one hand down and the other trailing behind her. She lifted her head, and then she was a radiant red-and-blonde blur as she sprinted down the ramp to the ring. She leapt to the apron, vaulted the ropes, and approached the center. She got low, loaded up her arms, and then sprung up, throwing her hands up high and kicking a gleeful heel up behind her.

She gave the crowd a grin and a cute wave, and then it was down to business.

She approached Rally and stood tall in front of her. As tall as she could, anyway, the woman was still half a foot taller. Didn't matter. She stood inches from her opponent, feet apart and chest out and shoulders back, tipping her head back to look up at her.

"Hey, Rally," she said, grinning, without breaking eye contact, "You look pretty short compared to the last one. Want me to start on my knees?"

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 am

Aurelia tried not to tear up. Taylor's entrance was hypnotizing. She had seen Taylor on camera but not been in her presence. It was like the heat of a phoenix, Aurelia felt flush at the sight.

Rally hadn't noticed that she had begun grinning until after Taylor spoke. She had been infected. She reached out to offer a handshake to the boisterous wrestler, a grace Taylor did not often receive from her opponents. "I don't think I could bear to ask you to diminish yourself." she replied. "I've been wondering something for awhile." the bronze bodybuilder continued, "Who do you think would win in a fight? You or me?" She smirked. The audience had no idea what that meant, but Taylor would certainly remember.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
AV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna GXChUKwAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna 1BElGMIAV 13 Tables Match: Taylor Parker Vs. "Rally" Fortuna UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:33 am

It took a moment for the words to sink in deep enough to stir up the memory. Two years ago to the day, Taylor had asked Rally that same question after she beat Natalia for the Entropy title. Her grin grew even wider and she laughed out loud, one big, long "Haaaaaa!"

"Go fuck yourself." She skipped back to her corner to bounce weightlessly on the balls of her feet while she waited for the bell to ring.

She wondered how many six-foot-tall girls they were going to throw at her.

The bell rang, and Taylor skipped out to the center of the ring. She was light on her feet, floating side to side. She never stopped moving.

"You're not gonna insult me with this shit, are you?" She put one hand in the air, as if for a tie-up. Everyone bigger than her always tried to get her to go for it, and she never did. It was stupid.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:50 am

Rally retracted her offer and hand amused. What had she expected, after all? "No need. I have a girlfriend."

The mammoth woman moved forward, reaching out not to lock up with Taylor, but to simply grab her wrist and try to pull the shorter woman into an Irish whip towards the ring ropes. Perhaps the shift in tactic would catch the American off-guard, but Rally suspected it wouldn't.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 am

"Ack!"

Taylor felt monumentally stupid when Rally caught her wrist, the giant desk-jockey was quicker than she looked, but was relieved when she found herself only whipped into a run at the ropes. She rebounded on her back and came back even faster. Before reaching the bigger, taller, fake-tanned-er blonde, she jumped high and coiled her knees into her chest before kicking with both boots like a battering ram at Rally's chest.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:08 am

Rally threw her right arm straight out in anticipation of the follow up to tossing her lithe opponent into the ropes, but naturally Taylor had other ideas. Rally gasped as she was drop kicked directly along her bustline. She tumbled to the mat rolling once to catch herself on her elbow. Her arm reflexivly cross her chest as she winced in pain, cradling those obvious targets. She was so used to sparring with bulkier fighters that she had utterly forgotten the fact that Taylor's style was going to be utterly different than she was used to. Rally turned back to keep an eye on Taylor. This was going to be a long match.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:21 am

Taylor didn't let up, not even long enough to stick Rally with another delightfully sassy remark. She bounced back to her feet after the dropkick, took two running steps to reach her downed opponent, and jumped.

For the moment she was in the air, she was graceful in a way that surpassed anything she could do standing on her own two feet. She arched into a neat backflip, a standing Shooting Star Press, and came down with her full weight on Rally's chest. Taylor wasn't going to slow down for a second, and if Rally wasn't prepared for her blitzing style, it'd be an early night for them both.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 am

Rally yelped in surprise as Taylor began a second attacking flipping from a standing position. But the brawler's instincts served her better than her shocked face suggested and she had pulled her knees up just in time to absorb the majority of the other blonde's attack. Growling under her breath, which was about all she could manage after Taylor's lightning quick assault had twice blown the air from her lungs, she pushed her legs out lifting her opponent off her in a not so cleanly executed monkey flip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next