by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 11 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Seele pushed her hand down to try and pull up the hem of Kagome's dress so her crotch would have better contact against Kagome's wetting sex. When she pushed up the dress, she then brought her hand up and began to squeeze Kagome's ass. her other hand curled into Kagome's long black hair as she tried ot match her nipples up with Kagome's and push into them hard with her own as her breasts smothered Kagome's even from below.

Kat's tiny breasts made her nipples extra sensitive and the soft rubbing made them poke out. "Ahhhnnn!' She squeaked as she closed her eyes tightly. She seemed pretty defenseless and putty in Kiko's hands.

"N-no..." She protested weakly as she began to pant, trying to use one of her hands to push away Kkio's face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 am

Kagome didn't know what to do as Seele dominated her so easily "Get off of me" KAgome managed to say before she let out a moan as Seele's breasts enveloped her much smaller pair "Stop that and fight fair" Kagome said even though in her head she knew that Seele wasn't playing dirty.

Kikio heard her sisters moans and felt a jolt of excitement run through her body and as she continued to pinch and rub Kat's breasts and nipples her head was slowly forced away from Kat's face "Ahh don't tell me you aren't enjoying yourself?" Kikio said with a smirk on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Seele removed her hands from Kagome's ass and pushed her dress up even more to expose her breasts. She then tried to snap Kagome's bra off with a deft flick of her fingers and pull the bra away from them and toss it so their bare breasts touched and Seele could push her stiff nipples into Kagome's. She would then throw her hand down to try and tug at Kagome's panties.

"Ooooh... I haven't even begun to play dirty yet." She purred.

Kat was panting as she struggled with Kiko. Her sensitive nipples were being sensually assaulted, causing tingles of pleasure to run through her body.

"N-n... I'm not.. ahhhnnn..." She protested weakly as she continued to try and slowly push Kikio off of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 pm

"AHHHH no" Kagome called out as bare flesh met bare flesh "No get off of me" KAgmoe said as she squirmed weakly beneath Seele and her impressive chest. Kagome was having a rough time against Seele and as her opponent jabbed her stiff nipples into KAgome's equally stiff pair while pulling on Kagome's panties, Kagome let out a moan as she felt her orgasm was near.

Kikio on the other hand was having a wonderful time with Kat "It's not nice to lie my little kitty" Kagome said as she used one of her hands to bat Kat's hands away "I'm not going anywhere but i'm going to send you to heaven with what i'm about to do to you" Kikio said before lowering her mouth to Kat's breasts to try and suck on one of them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Seele pushed Kagome's panties down and forced her fingers into Kagome's pussy and began to slide them in and out to try and quicken her orgasm. "Come one, cum for me." She purred. "Say my name..." She licked her lips in delight as she continued to roll her tits all over Kagome's smaller breasts.

"Nyaaaaah!" mewled out as Kikio began to suck on her sensitive nipples. Her body began to shiver and Kikio was barely even touching her and she felt like she was on the verge of orgasm just from what Kikio was doing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Kagome's hips soon began to hump against Seele's hand "No stop, don't do this" KAgome said with a pleading tone before she let out a moan and hugged Seele as she was on the brink of orgasm and she was trying to hold it back as best she could.

Kikio continued to lick and suck at Kat's nipples but she decided to up the ante by moving a hand down between Kat's legs to rub at her crotch to try and stimulate her opponent some more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

"Don't stop, you say?" Seele said with a wry giggle as she twisted Kagome's words. She felt the girl humping Seele's fingers and began to get into a Rhythm while she fingered Kagome that matched the girl's humping so her fingers slid in and out of the girl's sex methodically.

When she felt Kagome hug her, Seele purred and turned her head and began to suckle on Kagome's neck.

"Nyaaaah!" Kat moaned again as she felt Kikio move down and rub her wet panty covered sex. She was on the verge of cumming too and turned her head in shame to see Kagome about to give in as well. She shivered and moaned more. If Kagome was so easily pleasured, what chance did SHE have? She reached out her hand to try and touch Kagome in anyway she could. "K-Kagome!" She moaned out. "I-I'm gonna cum sooon!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

Kagome knew she couldn't hold on too much longer and as she looked over to see KAt she felt extremely ashamed "I'm sorry i got you into this Kat" Kagome said as she reached out to grab Kat's hand before exploding in orgasm and going limp beneath Seele.

Kikio heard Kat's words followed by her sisters and she smiled to herself before trying to slip a hand into Kat's panties to rub her crotch directly while continueing to lick and suck on the girls nipples knowing that Kat wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Kat clutched Kagome's hand tightly as she mewled out in pleasure. She tried to hold back her cries, and tears at Kagome's words. "I-If you're giving up, what hope do I have?! It.. nyaaaaht over!" She said stubbornly before her body convulsed and she was rocked with an orgasm, moaning out loudly as she shook and sprayed her juices all over Kikio's hand.

When Seele saw Kagome explode, She licked her lips and let out a soft moan of her own. She looked over at ow Kikio was doing and grinned. When Kat exploded too, she admired her work. "Ok." She said. "Now that they understand, let's get them naked so we can have some real fun." She giggled and began to try and pull off Kagome's clothes completely so that all four beauties would be naked if Kikio could manage with Kat.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 am

Kagome squeezed Kat's hand as she orgasmed and as she heard Kat's words she began to cry as she failed to protect Kat and she failed to beat Seele like she said she would. Seele would also have no problem removing the rest of Kagome's clothes as her body was exhausted but her mind however was trying to think of a plan to save Kat so that at least she wouldn't have to suffer for Kagome's mistake.

Kikio smiled as she felt Kat explode in orgasm and she immediatly took out her hand and began to lick the juices off of her hand "You taste delicious Kat" Kikio said before looking at Seele "Well i guess now we can have some real fun"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next