by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber Party!?

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Slumber Party!? - Page 12 Empty Re: Slumber Party!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:46 am

Kat tried to blink back tears of shame as she muttered an apology to Kagome. Seele shook her boobs at Kagome so they jiggled. "Well, that was easier than I figured it would have been, eh Kikio?" She said and winked at the girl. She then slid her finger so it was pressing up against Kagome's pussy before leaning forward and pressing her full naked body on Kagome's, crushing her breasts down. "Are you ready to submit to us yet? There's no shame in admitting defeat to someone who is superior to you, you know."

Kat's eyes widened and she tried to wrap her legs around Kikio and squeeze. "D-Don't do it, Kagome!" She cried out and tried to give Kagome a tug, not even sure what she was doing. She just knew she had to keep struggling even though her body was weak.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 am

Kagome was still coming down from her rather exhausting orgasm but somehow feeling Kat's hand in her own made Kagome feel better even as Seele tried to make her feel defeated "Mabye if you were superior to me i would give in but thats not the case" Kagome said as she would immediatly try to roll Seele over so that she was on top "Now tome for some payback" Kagome would say as she gave Kat a wink and a quick "Thanks".

Kikio on the other hand was taken completely by surprise as KAt's legs enveloped her body "Hey what are you doing" Kikio said surprised and momentarily caught off guard "Your not supposed to fight back."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 09, 2012 12:34 am

"Eh!?" Seele said as she heard Kagome's words. "B-but I am!" She said almost shocked that Kagome was protesting. "Didn't see how fast you came!?" But Seele's bbarking caught her off guard enough for Kagome to roll her onto her back. She gasped as their nude bodies pressed together tightly.

"Why you!" She said and tried to force Kagome off her by bucking her hips and pushing with her arm.

"I will!" She shouted and tried to swivel her hips enough to throw Kikio off the bed. If she could manage that,s he would scramble forward to give Kagome a kiss on the ear, speaking quickly while she did. "I'll hold her down. You think you can finish her off and hold back Kikio for now?" She whispered and moved to try and pin Seele's arms above her head with her knees.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Kikio was taken by completely by surprise as Kikio threw her off of the bed where Kikio landed hard causing her to become disoriented for a few seconds which let Kat get over to Seele without any resistance.

Kagome was panting on top of Seele "IT doesn't matter how fast i cam. You said this wouldn't end that quickly and i swear i will beat before you ever break me." Kagome said as she saw Kat come up to her and she visibly shivered as KAt spoke into her ear but then Kagome would immediatly try to get her head inbetween Seele's legs so she could lick her pussy while she hoped that KAt could pin Seele's arms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Seele growled as Kat pinned her down. What the hell, Kat!?" She said but the black haired girl shut her eyes and didn't listen. "Get her!" Kat said to Kagome who was able to begin licking Seele's pussy furiously causing the big boobed girl to writhe as much as she was able to and begin letting out moans.

"Uhhhh, stop, damn you! Ooooh!' She cried out panting hard and looking up to see a determined Kat.

Kat bit her lip as she tried not to look down at Seele but instead focused on Kikio. Kat placed her hands on Kagome's back to alert her partner for when Kiko was finally up.

"Where the hell are you aaaaaahhhhht Bitch!" Seele cried out to Kikio.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 13, 2012 7:07 am

Kagome continued to lick at Seele's crotch showing none of the expertice that her tormentor had shown to Kagome not to long ago but Kagome figured that Seele was already turned on and mabye, just mabye that Seele liked to be dominated. So KAgome continued her tongue work as she completely forgot about her sister who was just getting up.

Kikio casually got to her feet just to piss off Seele but then she looked at Kat "That wasn't nice you know" Kikio said as she began to crawl across the bed towards Kat with a seductive look on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Seele wriggled as best she could under the double pin. She was panting hard and her pussy was getting really slick now. Kat bristled as she felt Seele's hot breath on her bare ass and tried not to think about it.

"Ahhhhn, damn you!" She cried out as she squirmed and felt herself getting really close to an orgasm. She couldn't understand where the heck Kikio was.

Kat swallowed hard when Kikio got up. "You're not nice!" She said as angrily as she could muster. And as Kikio stalked towards her, she reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Kagome's boobs and pulled up.

"Kaome! Get Kikio!" She said and held Kagome tight against her so that they could keep Seele pinned and Kagome would have her arms free to fight off Kikio.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 30, 2012 4:08 am

Kagome was continued her work on Seele when Kat suddenly picked her up by her breasts which caused KAgome to blush slightly "You could have grabbed me in a different area you know?" Kagome said before she moved to take care of her sister "BAck off Kikio before i have to embaress you" Kagome threatened to her sister.

Kikio saw what was happening and she smiled "You think you can take me sister well lets go" Kikio said as she would rush in and try to plant a kiss on Kagome's lips while Kagome would try and grab a handfull of her sisters breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Sleele was now struggling under the weight of practically three girls as Kiko charged to meet up with her sister. She was screaming epithet's and trying to get the best view she could of the steamy forbidden kiss between the sisters. "Gah, dammit! Let me at least watch or eat me out or something, you asses!" She barked.

Meanwhie, Kat blushed as the two girls clashed. She shivered at Kagome's words and meekly apologized. But she knew for sure, that they were in the best position. Kat leaned in so her mouth was right but Kagome's ea and she whispered so hopefully Kiko wouldn't hear. "Let me be your eyes and ears." She said quietly. "We... can do this!"

Kat then leaned forward, pressing her naked body against Kagome's back and grabbed her hand that was fondling Kiko's breast. She tried to move it downward, towards Kikio's pussy. That was the best place. If she could do that, she would reach forward and start fondling Kiko's breasts herself!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 31, 2012 3:12 am

Kagome blushed as Kat whispered into her ear but she wouldn't back down to Kikio so as Kat moved her hand from Kikio's breasts to her pusst Kagome slipped a finger into her sister while continuing to kiss her to try and keep her locked up and away from Kat.

Kikio couldn't believe what was happening as her sister inserted a finger into her already wet pussy causing Kikio to let out a moan into her sisters mouth. However the hand on her breast was also distracting as it seemed KAt was helping her sister conquer Kikio "Damn this is going to get bad" Kikio thought to herself as she completely forgot about helping Seele.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next