Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 249 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 247 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sunshine!

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sunshine! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine!

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 17, 2011 5:41 am

Again the mention of Sarah brought Taylor's rage to an instant boil. "Fu-" She caught herself. She calmed back down. Then she burst out laughing, this time at Satomi.

"Oh, sure, but for who? Look man, I don't know how people do things over here, okay? There's plenty of crazy people roaming the halls over there." She jerked her thumb toward the AFW building. "I really don't think I'm over the top. I just do what I do, ya know, what I have to do. And it worked, right? One way or another, it turned out to be quite a show. But... to answer your question, no. You look young, but..." She looked Satomi up and down. "You sure as hell don't look like a kid."

She took a sip of her drink and her rage took the opportunity to slip through. "And don't confront her? Shit, you sound like a giant pussy. What do you want to do, just hope you're never in the wrong place at the wrong time? Hide out down here? Maybe that works for you, but not for me. I don't run from people like her."

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 17, 2011 5:52 am

Satomi looked away as Taylor burst out laughing, at her this time. "Well, I guess it did, for you at least," Satomi said. She looked back down at her leg for a second. She seemed to really regret that match. "But most of the girls are quite sane, I'm sure of that," Satomi continued, "It might just be a little bit of a culture shock kinda thing, you know? Like the champ, Akashi. She's got sumo bred so deep within her that it's all she knows! Everything she does is based on their code of honor and stuff..."

She looked up at Taylor now, seeing how the girl was seething mad, probably at both her and Sarah. "I just don't like getting hurt, that's all," Satomi shot back. She paused for a second, to make sure she wasn't talking out of rage. "I guess I am a coward," Satomi said, "I mean, all I've ever wanted was this place. But it's been taken from me, and the only way I can get it back is by fighting. I don't like doing any of it, and given a choice I'd rather not. But I have to."

"Which is why I don't go picking fights with people like Sarah Gatt just because they did me some wrong or beat me in the ring or something," Satomi continued, "To me, that stuff doesn't matter. But you're different, aren't you? You came here to fight." Satomi picked up her glass, gazing at the amber fluid within. "Thing is, so did she," she said, "And she's a lot better at it than most. I suppose with training you can beat her, but it'll be hard."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 17, 2011 6:02 am

A long, silent moment passed. Taylor started to speak several times before it took. She sighed. "You're not a coward. You're normal. I think... people like Sarah make people like me. We're not normal. Normal people don't go out and find trouble. Normal people come up with plans for how to keep it away. Like you. Heh." Taylor smiled and looked down at her drink. She swished it around in the glass while she thought.

"I love... fighting. But... I hate fighting. Know what I mean?" She looked at Satomi like she hoped that she would, but was sure that she wouldn't. "I think you only hate something for so long before it grows on you. Maybe if I hate Sarah too much I'll turn into her, get down on her level so I can fight her. But it's not even about her, it's just people like her. And... I know I can do better, and stuff."

Suddenly she realized that she seemed to be opening up more to this cocktail waitress more than she had to anyone in Japan. "Whoa... did you... do you... Do you have some kind of secret ninja bartending skills? Did you put something in this? It seems... weird that I'm talking to you and stuff. I really just came by to make sure I didn't cripple you for the rest of your life or something. Not that I even care. Job hazard, right? Big deal."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 17, 2011 11:49 am

Z.Z. walked around the stereets of Japan looking around. She had been down these streets enough in the past few months so she knew them well. But she still hated them. The ground under her feet. She stopped and spit at it angrily. She lifted her nose up and it twitched. She could almost feel the salty sea air filling her lungs. She knew the sea was close. It began to make her heart beat. She swear that she could even feel a cool breeze blowing through her baggy cltohes. She tugged at the edge of her headwrap. "A don't know why cah-tn decided ta come ta this place. Ow many times A gotta tell ya that Yaya? Sheesh." Z.Z. then sighed. "Oy, don't go gettin on ma case cause ya all soppy and miss the ocean. Ow ya think A feel bout it?" Ch."

Z.Z. had stopped in the middle of the street and had seemed to be talking partially tot he sky and as a few people walked down the street, she was given unusual looks. She furrowed her brow and thrust out her hand and wagged her finger. "Oy!" She proclaimed. "Ain't ya ever seen no one speak before. Go on and git! Hrm.' She bit her lower lip and began to walk with purpose downt he street once more. "Yaya, A dun care how early it is. A'm fit for celebratin and A want some grog. A get ta fin'ly do more than prowl round like some tief. Ch. A'm a mate! An not just any ol mate but a first mate! Why should A be cooped up like all th' other scallywags. Scallywaygs, eheh."

Z.Z. marched until she stopped at a bar. "Hoo! This be what A'm lookin for, right?" She took a quick sniff and grinned. "Aye. Smells like ale ta me. Come on Yaya, A'll buy th' first round. What? haha! Exactly. Ya damn cloud. Yer drinks are free, eheh." Z.Z. then looked at the door to the Beachhouse and smirked. She kicked it open and strolled in finding very few people in the bar. She put on a smirk. "Oy!" She cried out. "Get me a rum, wench an make it snappy. Good news as got me a thirst as big as a frigate, ya." She said as she began to make her way to the bar.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 18, 2011 3:57 am

"Hmm? Well I wouldn't say I'm normal," Satomi said, "You don't see many nineteen-year-olds running their own bar, after all!" She tried to cheer Taylor up a bit by being bright and happy, not really wanting her customer to be all depressed. The worst kind of drunk is depressed drunk, after all.

"It's not like you can plan for trouble either," she said, "I mean, this is coming from experience mind you, but trouble shows up wherever, whenever. It's something you try to be ready for, but even if you try, it'll come in and kick your ass." She shook her head. "I wish I was a bit stronger, you know," she continued, "If I was, maybe I wouldn't get beaten up so much."

Satomi rinsed out and wiped down the glass she drank from. "Hmm? Why would I do that?" Satomi said, "I don't need to spike someone's drink to get them to talk. Especially not you. You've got a lot on your mind, I can tell. You've just been waiting for someone who would listen." Satomi smiled, pushing the half-finished drink back into Taylor's hands. "Go on, I'll make you another when you're done. You sound like you could use some more."

Then a rather curious character emerged from the door. Dark-skinned, dressed in purple cloth, this girl took a seat by the bar and began demanding drinks in an obnoxiously loud voice. Satomi sighed inwardly, though she kept a happy look on her face.

"Alright, one rum coming right up!" Satomi said. She took out the small bottle from before, then cracked open a can of coke, and mixed in the both together, before sending it down the bar to the newcomer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 4:53 am

Z.Z smirked at Satomi's subservience. This was going to be a good day. Not only had she signed a contract with the AFW so she could finally wrestle but the drinks seemed to be coming straight at her without a single complain. She was used to being and doing as she pleased and so not getting any lip from Satomi definitely helped. But when she saw Satomi mix her rum in with somethign, her eyes widened. "O-Oy!" She shouted as the glass was passed to her. She stared down at it in horror.

"Yaya! What did she do to it!" She lifted it up and sniffed it and wrinkled her nose in disgust. She took the glass and pushed it off the bar and stood up. "Oy, wench!" She shouted. "What da freck ya doin? Ya got one job and ya can't even get that right? A asked for rum, right? When did A ask for rum plus sometin else? Ya deaf?" She was leaning over the bar and eying Satomi. "I ain't payin for that one!" She then grinned and sat back down and looked upward. "Screw ups are on da house, right Yaya? Eheh."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 18, 2011 10:09 am

Taylor was quiet for the moment. She sipped her drink and cautiously eyed the new girl. "Speaking of which..." She said under her breath.

She bristled at the girl's rudeness. It was a little much, and she felt just a little protective of Satomi, especially with her being hurt. Once she got to the part about screw ups being on the house, she had to speak up.

"Sorry, do you mean you or the drink? Didn't know this place comped that sort of thing. But, man, if you're trying to hook, you really gotta learn to dress the part, right?" She leaned a little closer. "Now sit down. Maybe you could ask the nice lady if she would like help cleaning up the mess you just made, huh?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

Z.Z. eyed Taylor carefully as she approached. "Eh?" She said looking her over. "Oy, Yaya, getta load a this one." Z.Z. said with a grin. "Ya sayin ya know nough bout hookin ta give pointers, matey?" Z.Z. said with a grin. "Na, na. that ain't a line a work for me, heh." Though Z.Z. was back on her bar stool at this point, she was turned to face Taylor. She then furrowed her brow. "Why don't ya listen, ok?" She said as she poked at the bar table for emphasis. "I didn't order no rum and extra crap." She then grinned. "I get enough a that from the rum." She smiled wider and glanced upward. "Ain't that right, Yaya? Eheh." She then focused back and looked at Taylor. "Why don't ya go back to your seat and tink bout more ways ta try and be clever, scallywag." Z.Z. gave Taylor a dismissive gesture and a grin, assuming she would listen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 18, 2011 2:19 pm

Taylor looked down at her stool, the one she was sitting on, and then at ZZ, two stools down. She nodded. Mission accomplished.

"Who the hell are you talking to? Okay, if you've got me teaching you about manners, you clearly don't need any rum. Aside from that, let's imagine that it was genuinely Satomi's mistake, here's how you handle it. Ready? Be. Polite." Taylor knew that she was just looking for a way to vent all of the anger that talking about Sarah brought up. She also knew that if she kept getting heated like this, eventually she was going to fight, and that probably meant damage to Satomi's place. She'd try to be good.

Ignoring this girl was the best she could do. She deliberately looked back at Satomi. "So. You were saying, or something... Ya know you don't have to serve this dork. You can just kick her out and send her back to Disneyland or, like, some pirate themed restaurant, or wherever she came from." Okay, so she wasn't completely ignoring the girl.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed May 18, 2011 5:35 pm

As Taylor turned back to the bartender, Veronica Gannon walked in scowling at the two customers already in the bar.

"Jagerbomb, now." She growled, sitting down next to ZZ: her black leather coat contrasting with ZZ's bright relatively bright outfit and her lack of hair made her stick out like a some thumb even amongst the various hair colours and styles.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next