Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 5 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:57 am

Lukretia listed to Cardia's words. and chuckled softly to herself. "Dig your hole a little deeper, meien frau." She sqaid with a careful smile as she drug her foot along Cardia's pussy and pressed her big toe into the lips before pulling out all the way. "Now you just sound liek a vining hund, begging for scraps." Lukretia smirked as she slipped her shoe back on. "Very vell, meine frau. Your vish is meine command. From now until ve return home you vill eat like ze hund you are, begging for vat scraps I deem fit for you to have. I vill even by a nice little dish for you to eat out of, zough," Lukretia began. "I doubt ve vill be able to find a dish vith your name on it so ve vill just have to find something else to call you for ze time being." Lukretia then smirked cruelly. "So, until zen, you no longer have a name."

Lukretia then lifted up her foot and jabbed the heel down into Cardia's pussy and began grinding it into her. "Now thank your mistress for her generosity." Lukretia then laughed and leaned back, pressing her heel into Cardia but no longer grinding it. "Oh!" She said as though she forgot something. "Und, if it pleases you to behave like a common gutter whore, feel free to cum anytime you like. No doubt you are finding some sort of cheap thrill in zis humiliation."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 am

"Ah-ahhhh," Cardia moaned as Lukretia penetrated her and withdrew. Panting, Cardia raised a confused eyebrow at Lukretia's taunting declarations. She did not get a chance to respond before Lukretia drove her heel into Cardia. The thin fabric of Cardia's panties offered little protection for her. Cardia's eyes shot wide and her whole body was wracked by a vicious jolt... then nothing but Cardia breathing heavily. "Nnh... nnh..." She moaned as Lukretia continued with less violent stimulation.

Almost as if on command, the last rub seemed just enough. "Nnn... aaah!" Cardia yelped. Waves of pleasure erupted across her body as she shook violently against the floor of the car, fingers clutching tightly on the carpet. Almost lifting herself up a few inches by hands and feet, Cardia rocked against Lukretia's heel, letting out a constant whimpering moan before finally falling still. She came to rest with her head arched to the side, a bit of drool escaping her lips, and her hair a messy smear all over and around her head. Cardia remained silent and still for several seconds of quiet panting.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 am

Lukretia watched the scene with amusement as Cardia writhed around in pleasure. It was a wonderful site to see. Lukretia had done so little and yet here Cardia was, cumming like a virgin slut. She kicked her leg up and turned her head a Cardia panted. She then sighed. "Fix yourself up, we're almost to ze airport." She commanded. "I don't vant it zat obvious zat you're you're a pet right now."

Lukretia then smirked. "Sit up, make sure not a drop spills from you. Catch it vith your fingers if you must, lick it up iif you can't even manage zat. Off ze floor if it drips. Just find a vay to be somevat presentable and not a total slob." She said as she turned her head once again and looked out of the window.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 am

Cardia sat up as Lukretia commanded, still panting. Unthinking, she did as Lukretia commanded, cupping herself to make sure she did not spill anything.

Once sure she was dry, Cardia would, with eyes nervously averted, gently lift herself to the seat opposite Lukretia. Straightening her hair, Cardia would otherwise sit in nervous silence, staring at the floor.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 am

Lukretia paid no more attention to Cardia as they continued to the airport. It was about another fifteen minutes They pulled up to the airport and stopped. A few seconds later, Amadeus opened the door. "Mistress." He said as he lowered his head. Lukretia then walked out of the car and began to walk into the air port. "I will bring the bags shortly, Mistress. Everything has been arranged according to your wishes, mistress."

"Das gut." Lukretia said as she strode off, not looking back. Amadeus then poked his head into the car and held out a handkerchief and a brush. "Perhaps mistress could find these items useful if she uses them before Mistress Lukretia notices Mistress Waters is lagging behind." Amadeus then smiled softly and closed his eyes and lowered his head. "A woman such as yourself must always remain in impeccable countenance even under duress. That is the mark of a true lady, mistress."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:24 am

Cardia remained quiet, trying to recover after the ordeal she had just endured. She was almost surprised by the voice of the butler Amadeus. She turned toward him, eyes wide in shock but otherwise with her expression under control. "Um... uh, yes." She reached forward, taking the items. She chuckled nervously, "True ladies don't even see me in their rear view mirrors." Cardia turned herself away from Amadeus, though still trying to keep a nervous eye on Amadeus. Most people in this house seemed to get their jollies abusing Cardia, and she still did not trust Amadeus. Plus, he was a guy. Even worse.

"You have nice hair, by the way." She added nervously, almost mindlessly as she cleaned up and brushed her own quickly, trying to get it in some sense of order as she began to step out of the car to catch up to Lukretia.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:52 am

Amadeus smiled as Cardia cutely stammered and primped herself. "Ah, Mistress." He said. "You are too modest. If you've made it to this house then you certainly have the capabilities of being a true lady if you have the desire to be so. Certainly you have the ability to set the hearts of men and women alike, a flutter.' He said as he closed his eyes and held the door open for her. "You are too kind, Mistress." He said as his hair was complimented. "It hardly compares to your own silky locks though." He added as he watched Cardia exit the car, his head bowed.

Lukretia had lived up to her word. She had barely spared a glance backwards as she began to enter the airport with a swift and purposeful stride.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 am

Cardia blushed slightly. "Ah, you... you..." She stammered, flustered. "I'm not..." She turned back to face Amadeus, "I'm... not into... m-men." She took a quick breath, "So, uh, you don't have to say all those nice things about me. You're... nice but I just... yeah..." She trailed off. Taking a few steps back, she gave a hesitant wave with the hand holding the brush. "Thanks, though. For the brush." She glanced at her hand, noticing the brush. She tossed it gently to Amadeus. "And the nice words even if they aren't true at all."

She turned around and quickly walked to catch up with Lukretia, as fast as she could with these shoes. Cardia had no idea what she had done to make Lukretia so mad. The thought worried her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am

Amadeus watched as Cardia left, keeping his head bowed. "Ah, Mistress is so very adorable." He said once Cardia was out of earshot. He then turned to grab the bags from the trunk.

Lukretia didn't acknowledge Cardia until she was back at her side. She turned her eyes so she didn't have to turn her whole head. "Hm." She made the noie more like a loud exhale. "I see you did not chicken out, meine frau. Honestly I didn't think you vould be able to keep up vith me." She lifted her hand up and patted Cardia on the head. "Come zen." She said as she strolled towards their gate. "Have you ever flown before, meine frau?" She asked casually.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 am

Scampering through the airport as quickly as she could, Cardia finally caught up with Lukretia. Lukretia did not waste any time and Cardia had precious little chance to catch her breath. "Well, of course not." Cardia spoke brightly between breaths, "Y-you invited me along. And... that's... that's really nice of you. I appreciate it... I wouldn't want to let you down." Leaning in, Cardia wrapped her arms around Lukretia and gave her a quick hug, leaning her head against the German's shoulder, still keeping their walking pace going. "Thanks for inviting me... and everything else, really." Cardia released Lukretia and took a step back almost as quickly as she hugged her. Lukretia did not like to be touched and Cardia knew that her transgression was worth a smack. Cardia seemed momentarily conflicted about whether to step outside of arm's distance though, and mostly hung within the German's reach. She did not want to be hit... but instinctively she did not want to cross Lukretia further by avoiding deserved retaliation.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum