Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 4 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:58 am

Lukretia leaned back down, pressing her breasts up against Cardia's in a way that pushed Cardia's bust upward. She leaned in and put her lips close to Cardia's ear. "How does it make you feel for me to so casually toss your feelings aside?" She whispered. She laughed softly in Cardia's ear. "I'm sure you'll say it's fine. Isn't just being around me enough? Just being in my presence. After all," She exclaimed. "Right now ze vorld consists of just me und you. Me on top of you vith our bodies so closed. Ze thin fabric of ze clothes barely containing our bodies." Lukretia then shrugged her shoulders and shifted her legs so that their bodies pressed against one another once more.

"For you, zese actions must be better zan any vord I could say, isn't it? It doesn't matter to you if I reciprocated your feelings ven ve are zis close, does it?" Are you vet right now, meine frau? Is your body feeling stiff with anticipation?Does every inch of you desire for me to ravage you here und now?" Lukretia let her hot breath toll along Cardia's neck. "You are clever meine frau." She whispered. "Maybe I should stop zis car right now und have you valk back home." She thought about it for a moment. "But..." Lekretia pressed her lips against Cardia's neck. " For ze moment I am enjoying myself."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 am

Cardia inhaled softly as Lukretia brought their breasts close. Lukretia's movements seemed to send sparks through Cardia's body, and even in her shame, she was beginning to feel her desire for Lukretia grow.

Lukretia's words caused Cardia to shiver. She began to blink back tears. As she continued to rub against her, to breath on her, to whisper such dirty things to her, Cardia began to blush. She felt herself growing shamefully wet. She wanted Lukretia, but even she knew better than to ask for it.

Cardia took a deep, quick, staggered breath that let Lukretia know that she was just a hair's breadth from full-on crying. "Why... why do you do this?" Cardia whispered, still not looking at Lukretia. She took another sobbing gasp, "How many other girls have you had... just like this... just like me... right now?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:14 am

Lukretia ignored Cardia for a long moment. She silently began to kiss Cardia's neck and ear, suckling on the earlobe very gently and tenderly. Opening her mouth and flicking it with her tongue before cusping it in her mouth and softly sucking on it. She then pulled away and pressed her lips along the ridge of Cardia's ear softly planting kisses upon it before, after nearly two minutes of silence, she let out a soft breath along Cardia's wet ear. "Because... I can..." She said. "No matter how much you deny it, you vant zis. I am giving you something you vant. Unfortunately for you, you could experience much more zan I can give you in ze state you are in currently." Lukretia went back to kissing Cardia's ear softly, running her tongue along it now. "How many? Meine frau, do you truly vant to know ze answer to zat question?" She asked with a smirk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 11, 2011 6:50 am

Cardia could not resist purring as Lukretia kissed her ears. Her body shivered uncontrollably at the just perfect stimulation. Her fingers dug into the carpet of the car Cardia's breath began to even out, from choked sobs to heavy pants in silence. "I... don't even know what that means..." Cardia looked up at Lukretia with a smile. She had fought back the tears. The emotional wound of confessing to someone like Lukretia and the weakness it showed remained raw, but it was something she could handle. "And you're going to show me whether I want it or not, and I probably don't."

Cardia sighed, "Yes, I... I do want most... some... a significant amount of... you know, it." Cardia chuckled darkly, "Oh, what lousy taste I have... That I have to fall in love with someone who could not care less about me." Cardia let out another self-effacing giggle, as though she realized she was the butt of this joke, "Isn't that just the cliche?" Cardia's chuckle faded into a soft moan as her ear was kissed. Her legs curled up and feet pressed against the floor. "I'm curious... Do you keep count? Or do girls like me just... pass in the night? Or are you going to make up a number to see how I react?" She grinned widely.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 2:07 am

Lukretia pushed herself up and looked at Cardia," Hm." She practically grunted. "Perhaps." She said as she turned her gaze away coolly. She then brought her hand up and pressed it against Cardia's cheek. "Meien frau." She said as her smile widened. "It is not as though I care for you in no vay vatsoever. You have interested me enough to give you ze time of day. Consider it a small victory." She then looked down at Cardia and suddenly jabbed her thumb into the underside of Cardia's breast as hard as she could. "She twisted her thumb back and forth. "Dig a little hole right here und put it in your heart und keep it zere so you can pull it out ven you feel your life has bcome completely vorthless to give you some hope in zose dark, dark times." She grinned wickedly at Cardia before pulling her hand up and slapping Cardia sharply across the cheek.

"Und vipe zat smirk off your face." She barked. Lukretia then sat up and sat back into her seat. She grabbed one of Cardia's legs and pulled the girl's legs open, clamping her thighs between her legs and pushing one leg out to push against Cardia's other leg, essentially pinning her legs so they were spread and she was on her back. Lukretia then carefully moved her other foot so the ball of her foot rested against Cardia's crotch and she began to massage Cardia's womanhood. "Meine frau." She said. "Girl's like you.." She admitted. "Are different from ze maids I have in meine haas. I keep zem around because zey interest me und ven ze no longer do, zen I get rid of zem or zey end up becoming a servant." Lukretia then smirked cruelly as she leaned back and continued rubbing Cardia's pussy. 'If you vant to remain by meine side, all you have to do is keep being interesting to me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

Cardia took a deep breath as Lukretia pulled away, unaware of how much her body burned for Lukretia until she broke contact. She almost whimpered softly as Lukretia caressed her again. Her body screamed for more, for Lukretia to ravage her, but Cardia herself did not instigate anything.

She gasped softly as Lukretia stuck her thumb into Cardia, shivering as the German twisted it. The slap turned Cardia's head as Cardia touched her stinging cheek softly. "One of these days... I am going to finally figure you out..." Cardia muttered, half out loud, half to herself.

Cardia lay there as Lukretia climbed back to her seat and was about to join her when Lukretia reached down and spread Cardia's legs. "Ah!" Cardia gasped as she found herself in a precarious situation. The slight pressure on Cardia's womanhood was enough to elicit whimpers from Cardia. Her ears still burned from Lukretia's stimulation and she was already damp and quite aroused. "Aahh... ah... Mistress." Cardia stammered, her eyes fluttering shut briefly. "I... I... und-understand." She whimpered. As reserved as she tried to be, to a woman like Lukretia, it was obvious. Cardia wanted more than anything for Lukretia to drive her over that peak once again.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 18, 2011 7:34 am

Lukretia leaned back and took her water and took a sip. As she did, she continued to rub into Cardia's sex with the ball of her foot. Slowly, dragging it along to push against Cardia's lower lips. She looked back out the window rather casuallly. "Meine frau, I pray zat day comes." She said with a simple wave of her hand. "But I have no doubt it is a long vay off. Certainly ven you are in ze position you are in." She said with a smirk as she dipped her finger into her water and let it hang over Cardia's face so that a droplet of water or two splashed against Cardia's face. All the while she continued to tantalize Cardia's pussy with her foot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 23, 2011 8:15 am

Cardia let out soft whimpers of sexual energy, her eyes fluttering shut, as Lukretia rubbed against her. "M...Mistress." Cardia murmured.

Cardia shuddered as the droplets of water fell on her. She let out a soft chuckle, opening her eyes and glancing up at Lukretia. She panted heavily as she spoke. "This position... I..." She chuckled sheepishly, "I have no excuse... Ah...ah-ah!" Cardia gasped, another jolt of pleasure through her. She teetered so close once more. Reaching back, Cardia felt her ear that Lukretia had been nibbling on earlier. It was still moist. She wiped off a bit of Lukretia's saliva, bringing it to her nose and taking a soft whiff of it. "Mistress..." She whispered softly, the most Lukretia was going to get as far as a genuine plea for a real push into ecstasy. Cardia knew better than to beg. Unless Lukretia wanted to hear it.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 24, 2011 7:42 am

Lukretia continued to stimulate Cardia at a pace that would most undoubtedly tease and frustrate the girl. Slowly, sensually, pulling away and stopping when she thought Cardia was close, only to have her ease back down from her pleasurable high. Lukretia thought it was fun to toy with Cardia some more. "Vat do you have an excuse for, meine frau? Sincde being on your back vith your legs spread is obviously something you have come to desire." She said sharply. "Zough, I must admit, you are quite good at it." She added, hoping to salt the wounds just a bit.

Lukretia then paused to think. "Or maybe I should say, is zere anything zat you could do zat you vould genuinely be proud of/" She considered the words, wondering if Cardia could even manage to answer the question.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 31, 2011 1:02 am

A series of desperate sighs, grunts, and gasps escaped Cardia's lips as Lukretia expertly stimulated her but denied her any release. "M... Mistress..." She closed her eyes, smiling, letting out a huff that was a mixed grunt and chuckle, "Y... yeah. Obviously." She muttered quickly.

"N... nothing really, I'm afraid." Cardia added, as matter-of-factly as she could speaking in pained grunts. "Ah! Ah..." She yelped, shivering as Lukretia's last thrust brought her almost painfully close. A second later, Cardia relaxed. Lukretia's heel would no doubt feel Cardia's dampness by now. Not letting it break her stride, Cardia continued, "At... at least I'm not as big a t... tool as those crazy maids. Small victories."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum