by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awfully Prague-matic

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Awfully Prague-matic - Page 2 Empty Re: Awfully Prague-matic

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 am

Lukretia's eyes were filled with dark sadistic joy and her lips were much the same. She was enjoying being so wholly cruel to this woman in this moment. She ripped her thumb out of Cardia's pussy and reached up, grabbing Cardia by the hair and rammed her knee upwards into Cardia's stomach, pushing Cardia's head down into Lukretia's exposed cleavage, knowing the girl was probably on the verge of coughing.

"It's fine, meine frau." She whispered, bringing up her hand and stroking Cardia's hair. "It vill be over momentarily." She would then Yank Cardia's hair to force her to look back up at Lukretia. The German domme then smiled down at her, her soft lips leaning in and planting a gentle kiss on Cardia's forehead before her knee once again slammed into Cardia. This time lower than the stomach. Wasting no more time, she would then take Cardia's head and pull her back, trying to slam her head into the wall behind her, letting go of Cardia afterward so she could pull up her claws and rake them hard down Cardia's now exposed back. Lukretia would then try and kick out Cardia's legs to make her spread them before jamming her thumb right back up Cardia's pussy once more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 am

The look in Lukretia's eyes said it all. Cardia's heart sank and her face fell. There was no escaping it.

"Aieeeyah-ahmmm!" Cardia shouted, shrieked, gasped, and whimpered as Lukretia's first wave of abuse crashed upon her, ending with her face in Lukretia's bosoms, unable to cough or sputter as she needed even though her lungs burned for it. Cardia did not know what Lukretia got out of this; why she enjoyed this sort of abuse so much. Cardia herself was so cowed that she held no instinct to fight or resist it. She just took it, without thinking. Not thinking was probably for the best. The self-aware question of why she subjected herself to this had no good answer for her.

She sputtered weakly, her lips quivering, when Lukretia pulled her into open air. A faint whimper was the only intelligible attempt at communication that escaped her lips before she felt Lukretia's knee once more. "Ayaaaahhhh!" She shrieked. The slam and the rake failed to match that level of pain, Cardia's pained grimace was Lukretia's only reward for those as Cardia still struggled to control her breath. Cardia had almost slumped down the wall by the time Lukretia pierced her again, causing Cardia's eyes to shoot wide and a few whimpers of pain to escape her lips. A few tears of pain streaked down her cheeks. She did not look at Lukretia. No begging, no histrionics... it was just a normal, agonizing part of the day. Whatever emotions she had were just buried, turned off. Again, probably for the best.

As if to punctuate how normal this was, Cardia mumbled in a stilted, strained whisper, "Ah... purple dress... my bruises will match it..." A bit of gallows humor, the best Cardia could muster.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 am

Lukretia smirked at Cardia's words. She twisted her thumb a bit before pulling it out sharply. "How sardonic, meine frau. I didn't know you had it in you." She then leaned in and pressed herself close to Cadia, her breasts pressing against the girl's back. "Vat is ze matter." She whispered as she reached up and grabbed Cardia's breasts. "Do you vant me to kiss it und make it all better?" She then laughed sharply before leaning in and kissing Cardia on the neck. She then turned and waved her hand. 'Enough fun for now. You need to get dressed. Ve are leaving as soon as you are finished." She then sat back down in her chair and smirked. "You still have time to dress very slowly meine frau." She added carefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:30 am

Cardia yelped when Lukretia twisted her thumb out, followed by a dull moan. Cardia's head throbbed, her head throbbed with pain... hell, her entire body ached from what Lukretia had done to her.

"I..." Cardia began, but trailed off with a soft sigh as Lukretia embraced her. The kiss elicited a pained, but still happy, purr, from Cardia.

Cardia nodded at the command, approaching the clothes slowly, trying to shake out a bit of the pain as she walked. "Of course, mistress." She stumbled a bit, but righted herself as she approached the box. As she started to dress, Cardia spoke, "I... had to joke. At least for... that... I've cried all I can... and I've begged and pleaded all I can... All I have left is jokes..."

Cardia paused as she hooked the bra together. A chilling thought passed over her. She had given so much of her dignity to Lukretia. Lukretia loved to take it... and there was precious little left. "... Mistress..." She chirped out nervously as she picked up the dress and felt the fabric of it softly, "Are... you going to grow bored of me soon?... Replace me?" Cardia shook her head, offering quickly as almost an apology, "I... I'd understand... I just want to... prepare..." Trembling, the dress slipped from her hands, but she quickly caught it. "Sorry..." She added as she began to slip it on.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:44 am

Lukretia tilted her head and looked at Cardia with a rather bored expression. She crossed her legs before bringing her finger to her lips inthought. "Prepare for it?" She scoffed. "I do not think so, meine frau." She said with a soft laugh. "I vill get bored vith you ven I get bored vith you. Zis attitude you have is not making me desire you anymore, zat is for certain. If I didn't have important business zen I'd call off zis trip." She then sighed. "Do you vant to feel special meine frau? Do you vant to feel like you are more zan an insignificant fleeting fancy to me?" She curled her lips up in a smile. "Ze reason I even decided to pluck you out from obscurity is because I thought you had some potential. Perhaps, you could make use of ze gift I am offering you und become something, make something of yourself. Or... you vould fail spectacularly. Either vay, ze choice is yours but I have seen ze decision you have made."

Lukrestia then stood up. "I vill give you zis to think about, meine frau. I could have chosen anyone in ze house to come vith me und I picked you specifically. " She then smiled at Cardia and watched her put on the dress. "My, my, you almost look presentable." She said as she looked Cardia over.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 am

Lukretia's words pierced Cardia like an icy blade. For a brief second, the color faded from Cardia's cheeks, and she only barely suppressed a gasp and a sob at Lukretia's rebuke. Still, Cardia's face told Lukretia everything she needed to know. Cardia averted her eyes and mumbled a quiet, "I'm sorry, mistress," more for Cardia's own comfort than anything else, and focused on slipping into the new high heels. She was so afraid of further jeopardizing her standing with Lukretia that she dared not say anything at all. Still trying not to look at Lukretia, she slipped the studded choker on, pulling it on too tight at first. A soft gag came from Cardia as she loosened it. "Th... thank you, mistress." She offered, her head bowed, giving Lukretia a curtsy.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 am

Lukretia gave an audible sigh at Cardia's words. "How depressing." She said as she shook her head and stepped away from Cardia. "Am I going to have to deal vith you moping ze entire trip?" She asked, the irritation obvious in her voice. "If I have to fuck a dull pot who is only good for vimpering zen I might as vell just go by meineself. She turned and hooked her finger under Cardia's coller and looked her in the eyes. "Do you understand?" She said coldly. She then stepped away. "Schnell!" She said snapping her fingers, indicating that Cardia should follow. '

Lukretia stepped through the door of the study and out towards the foyer of her house where the chauffeur was still waiting. "Are you ready, Mistress?' He said as he opened the door for her. Lukretia waved her hand dismissively as she strode through the front doors. "Now ve are running late because of zis dumkopff following me so pick up ze pace a little bit."

The Chauffeur, Amadeus, bowed at Lukretia's words. "Of course Mistress." He would wait for Cardia to exit as well before closing the doors to the mansion and turning his attention to the automobile that was running right at the front steps. He would whisper to Cardia as she passed so that only the two of them could hear. "The dress certainly brings out your beauty mistress." He said as he deftly made his way tot he car and opened the door for Lukretia who slid in to the spacious back. The car was a half limo. It had a double bench back seat like a limo but was only slightly longer than a normal car. It was specially made for Lukretia and was one of her favorite things to ride in.

Lukretia waited for Cardia to get in and then would look at her carefully. "Listen to vat I am saying to you, meien frau. Believe it or not I am trying to teach you. If you understood zis zen maybe you vouldn't be such a spectacular failure." Her tone was even and sounded truthful, like somewhere in Lukretia's verbal abuse were indeed hidden nuggets of wisdom meant for Cardia to find.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:36 am

The shame of having disappointed someone who had done her a great gesture was beginning to sublimate into a dull sense of indignation at Lukretia's continued taunting. She followed Lukretia in now irritated silence. Her gait was a bit awkward in the heels, but she still made good time.

Amadeus's kind words caused Cardia to freeze for a half second. Blushing, she turned to give the driver a nervous, unsure smile before stepping into the car. Only after she stepped inside did the word hit her...

'Mistress...' Ah! He must have been talking to Lukretia. Agh, he'll think I was flirting with him. Dangit!

Cardia sat down opposite Lukretia, focusing her attention on the German once more. The idea that Lukretia was trying to TEACH Cardia would have been high enough praise to get her to swoon were she in a better mood, but that last insult had soured her. Of course, under normal circumstances, she would only pretend to believe it for the delightful fantasy of it all, but deep down, she did not count Lukretia as a mentor. A role model maybe, but certainly not someone imparting anything but abuse. That Lukretia had the arrogance to call that sort of abuse 'teaching' was especially galling.

Cardia held her tongue, though. Even on the best day of her life, Cardia would never be able to win an quarrel with Lukretia on the worst day of hers. "Of course," she muttered, barely disguising the sarcasm, "I'll try to do better." Turning to Lukretia, she continued, "So... wh..." She stopped herself, staring at Lukretia for a second as she pondered what to do. She had begun to ask the question, but assumed that would just open herself to even more abuse... but the first sound had escaped... She could not stop now.... Unfortunately.

"So..." She started again with a heavy, reluctant sigh. "Where are we going?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 am

Once the two ladies were in, Amadeus got into the front seat and began to drive away from the mansion. Lukretia watched Cardia carefully as she went from nervous to scowly to whatever emotion she felt at the moment. She could sense Cardia's irritation and was tempted to provoke it further but declined and leaned back in her seat comfortably. She clicked off one of her heels and placed her stockinged foot upon Cardia's ankle. She slid it up the girl's leg carefully, rubbing her toes against Cardia's thigh before leaning in more.

She pushed her leg along the inside of Cardia's legs, pushing it to the point where she would be touching Cardia's panty covered sex, her Toe prodded Cardia's sex while Lukretia seemed to be barely paying attention. She was looking out the window and then began to pour herself a cool glass of water from the on board mini fridge.

"Vould you care for some vater, meine frau?" She asked casually seemingly ignoring Cardia's words. Whether or not Cardia accepted, Lukretia would take a drink of her own water, all while pushing her big toe up and down the spot where Cardia's pussy would be.

While continuing her teasing of Cardia, Lukretia smiled brightly. "Ve are going to Prague. Have you ever been? It's a charming city. It is absolutely filled vith some of ze most stunning architecture you have ever seen." She spoke as though Cardia was as worldly as Lukretia was despite knowing that it was to the contrary. "In its hayday it vas ze center of Europe. Anyone who vas anyone vanted to be zere." She then grinned slyly. "Und it is a city filled vth magic und mystery." She waved her hand, pushing her toe into Cardia further. "If you believe zat sort of thing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 am

(("Whatever emotion she felt at the moment". An inadvertent sting at my inadequate words. ;_Wink)

Cardia's head still throbbed and her body still ached from the abuse she had taken earlier. The car seat offered a bit more comfort than she had otherwise, thankfully.

Except for that faint tickling sensation in her leg... Oh. Cardia glanced down, noticing Lukretia's stockinged foot teasing her. "I... uh..." She swallowed nervously, recoiling a bit but not retreating from Lukretia's touch. She let out a soft gasp as Lukretia began to prod her womanhood. Cardia froze... she did not know what to do, especially with the casual way Lukretia was treating this.

Stammering nervously, Cardia tried to respond in kind. "Y... yes, mistress... I would like some... some water, please." She had tried not to call Lukretia 'mistress' outside of the household, and they were well outside it by now. Such slips were becoming the norm, even when she was not being molested.

Cardia's eyes widened at Lukretia's casual description of their destination... "R... really? All the way to Prague? I, ah!" Cardia gasped as Lukretia pressed into her further. The suddenness of this trip surprised Cardia almost as much as Lukretia's frisky play. Cardia looked out the window nervously, "I-I look for-forward to it." She stammered, without really meaning it. It sounded nice, but she was not really ready or emotionally prepared for a trip, even if Lukretia probably had everything taken care of.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum