Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Cassandra didn't really comment on the first half of what Addyson had to say, she prefered to concentrate on a certain point for now to keep the discussion focus... Besides she saw Addyson's comments about her employers and the suggestion that Cassandra's advise should apply to everyone, as nothing more petty scare tactics.

"I have known Sandy Starlight a lot longer then you have, all you are seeing are the glittery eyes of fans that can barely see 3 days into the future... I am not the tyrant that steals candy from babies that you would have me made out to be. I know full well how talented Sandy Starlight is and that she pleases the crowd for now...

However, Sandy's confused and unbending sense of moral and ethics is her downfall ... AND would be AFWs downfall should she have things her way. If she were in this seat rather then me, there would be no such thing as a hentai match let alone a hentai champion... That is a match type you yourself are fond of, isn't that right Addyson? Do you really think that is something the crowd would want?!" Cassandra took a sip of her tea.

"No... I have the crowds best interest at mind, even if they do not realize it. I am happy for them to brand me a villian as I brush aside Sandy Starlight to ensure that her idea of a clean sport doesn't cramp Frictions style to the point where this federation would die a boring death."

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 ELZuoMvDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 OG5hnuaDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Addyson listened carefully to Cassandra's words. "I would not have contacted Ms. Starlight if I hadn't thought things through." She said simply. "Perhaps she is too enamored in the idea of being just as opposed to enforcing real justice but it is not a quality which hampers her abilities or perception of the real world." Addyson took a sip from her tea. "You are right. I do have a particular appetite for such things and I would be loathe to be rid of them completely. Not even for my own sake. However, there is quite a difference between trying to polish the shoe so brightly that the luster is completely removed and doing nothing to maintain the integrity of the shoe in the first place.

From what I've gathered, it seems as though each night is crap shoot on whether or not a girl will end up in the hospital. The fact that your operation hasn't had to cart off someone in a body bag at this point is simply miraculous. If a choice had to be made, it would be an easy one as far as I'm concerned. "

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

"This sport is not ballet.." Cassandra said coldly "Sometimes girls get hurt..." Cassandra got up from the table, she was dress in a fine looking gray business suit, narrow glasses sat on the ridge of her nose and her blonde hair flow behind her as she stood and looked out of the window behind her desk.

"Yes... Addyson, you enjoy the hentai matches as much as I enjoy watching them. Right now Sandy is blinded by misguided hatered aimed towards me, that is why she joined with you. But with time, she will see your hentai tendacies... She will see the other interests, I believe you are the kind of person that enjoys dominating other women." Cassandra left a pause before turning back to Addyson, moving again to her seat.

"Addyson... She will see me in you and she will grow to despise you as she did I. She will see that because we are not all that much different you and I... Our business sense; our dominate personalities; we both want order for AFW, but in a manner that the flower that is hentai wrestling is not crushed.

Sandy would seek to crush that flower as it is not what she has deemed to be morally correct... And if she succeeds, AFW will wilt even though she does not know it. If you truly wish to stabalize AFW as I also wish too, can you not see that aligning yourself with her is not the answer... The only real answer to this problem is to join me...

Our goals for AFW are the similar although you do not know it... We have the same interests in mind..."

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 ELZuoMvDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 OG5hnuaDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 Cg3CzYmDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:23 am

"I agree. Sometimes girls do get hurt. I wouldn't want ninnies signing up either." She admitted. "But there is a line between the dangers of the sport and wanton destruction."

Addyson sipped her tea while Cassandra spoke, eying the shapely backside of her employer while it was presented to her. She wondered if there were many at all who even got to view it. But she passed those thoughts along and returned to the conversation at hand. "It seems as though the crux of the matter is a clash of ideas but I assure you. I've done the proper preparation. I've already considered this situation may arise and I'm well prepared for it."

Addyson then finished her tea and set it down. "You're right, Ms. Sellers. We are very much alike." She said. "And this likeness is precisely the reason I've come to the AFW. It is our similarities that that makes any sort of union impossible. I don't compromise my integrity or principals Ms. Sellers. I believe you're the same way. However, We'll see when push comes to shove which one bends the furthest."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Ms. Sellers frowned slightly as she took her seat again, there was a moment of silence... And when Cassandra finally did speak, she did so in a slow methodical manner.

"I'd think very carefully on this Addyson..." Her eyes thinned "You are on the wrong side... I am not in the business of petty threats, but if you are not with me... Then you are against me... Why not save yourself monthes of pain and make the right choice?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am

Addyson turned her head and narrowed her eyes. "Ms. Sellers." She sharply. "If we were on the same side, you'd never have met me. We were on opposite sides from the moment I was handed your dossier." Addyson stood up and nodded her head to Cassandra. "It is indeed unfortunate. If not for the nature of our work, we may have very well been acquaintances." She then smiled and extended her hand. "I do, however, appreciate the cordiality. I hold nothing against you and well expect your full unbridaled wrath but at least let us part on this day as ladies of dignity." She said as she waited for Cassandra to return the handshake.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am

Cassandra did not move forwards for the handshake, she remained seated with her fingers interlocked and a serious expression on her face.

"What ever you intend to do here Ms. Queensbury, it will take a long time... And aligning yourself against me, it will take a very long and painful time." Cassandra sat back in her seat.

"I was talking to Death by Seduction before you arrived, they were interested in having a match with you involved... I was hoping to team you up with them, but seems you are so keen to stand in opposition to me I don't see why I shouldn't set you up in a match against the two of them tommorrow night.

Oh yes, and to simulate just how unreliable Sandy Starlight is to have as a ally... Lets say that she'll be banned from ringside for this handicap match." Cassandra reached over to pick up some paper work to the side of the desk.

"I believe that concludes our business here Ms. Queensbury."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Addyosn curled her fingers inward as her gesture of civility was rebuked. Her hand slowly fell to her side and she listened to the last threat that Cassandra was issuing.

"These risks are part of my job, Ms. Sellers. I'm well aware of the time and difficulty but I thank you for reminding me. It paints a clearer picture of what exactly needs to be done.

Addyson nodded at the match. "I appreciate what you're doing." She then flipped a coy smile to Cassandra. "The three of us Vs. anyone, hardly seems very fair or exciting. Now your fans will have something to watch."

Addyson then bowed. "Good Day Ms. Sellers. I'm looking forward tot he time we'll be spending together." With that, Addyson turned and walked out of the room. As soon as she was out of eyesight, she opened up her Cellphone. "Bring the car around, Pip."

"Straight away, mum. How'd the meetin go?"

"Nearly as I had planned. Another one who refuses to go quietly. Though, if they were to just roll over and give up, my skills would not be needed. Seems as though my first night at the office is going to be a tough one though. I'm looking forward to it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3