by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 am

Addyson was able to yank Mitra's arm around in a hammerlock position, moving in around behind the pink haired dominatrix... For a moment her body went tense and when the added pain of the deep breast claw was introduce, Mitra let out a sharp hiss.. Bitting on her low lip as she closed her eyes, and then... And then after a couple of moments Mitra to relax and melt into the hold..

"Mhh.." Mitra moaned out through grit teeth as she allowed her body to rest back against Addyson, her back snuggling against Addyson's bossom as best it could with her arm in the way and her hand reach up to grab ahold of the back of Addyson's hand. It seemed at first as if she intended to snatch the hand away, but instead her hand kept Addyson's claw planted on her own breasts... Her finger nails biting into the back of Addyson's hand as she pressed it harder onto her orb...

Mitra rolled her head backwards onto Addyson's shoulder as Addyson spoke, bring her lips close to Addyson's cheek. "Thats the spot right there..." She said and licked the tip of her tongue gently against Addyson's cheek, apparently not too fused with what Addyson had said.

"Something tells me that there will be plenty of time for us to get... acquinted later." Niska cut in as she rearranged her overcoat of the bite mark on her breast "Lets not get too comfy Mitra hon... We have things to attend too."

Last edited by 2 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 ELZuoMvDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 OG5hnuaDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deal with the devil (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 am

Addyson kept her position as Mitra leaned back against her. She didn't blink as she looked at Niska, almost ignoring what the pink haired girl was saying and doing. "Is that so?" She asked, not really wanting an answer. Addyson then released her grip on Mitra's breast, sliding her hand along it until she was full removed from it. She then released Mitra's hand and stepped away. "Indeed. I too have more important things to do with my time." She sad as she turned on her heel, keeping an eye on the girls and yet turning towards Cassandra's office.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:42 am

Mitra stumbled forwards a couple of steps as Addyson released her from the hold.

"Aww.. just when I was starting to have fun.." She protested, rubbing her breast where Addyson's nails had dug in. Niska didn't really take much attention to Addyson's last rebuke, instead she just smiled as held the top of her hat with her hand... Looking knowingly at Addyson.

"Judging by the way you are... We'll be seeing you real soon hon." She said before walking out, Mitra turned her head enough to wink in Addyson's direction and give her a brief undressing looking before she followed Niska out

When Addyson walked through the door she'd find a large extravagant work office with an ebony toward the side where the windows was. Cassandra was sat behind the desk.

"Addyson, excellent.. Its good to see you. Please take a seat." She said pleasantly

Spotlight
characters:
Deal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 ELZuoMvDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 OG5hnuaDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Cg3CzYmDeal with the devil (for Tatyina) - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Addyson merely eyed Niska as she left, watching but not staring and finally turnign into the office and facing the real reason she came. Cassandra Sellers.

Addyson nodded a polite greeting and then took a seat. "Ms. Sellers. It's good to finally see you in person. I received your notice." She said tilting her head enough to look over Cassandra.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 pm

"Of course.." Ms. Sellers said with what seemed like a geniune smile, she waved her hand to the seat in front of her desk to suggest Addyson sit.

"Would you like anything to drink? tea perhaps?" She offered... She seemed rather friendly, quite a shock comparison to how Cassandra Sellers had always been depicted on the AFW shows...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am

Addyson brished the front of her dress and took a seat. "Tea would be quite loverly, thank you very much." She said as she looked over Sellers. She knew the woman had a reputation for being quite the iironfisted ruler but easily enough knew that she probably could pull out sap like charm when the situation called. Addyson smirked inwardly that the situation, her presence, had indeed called for honey rather than vinegar.

"Shall we skip the pleasantries and get right down to business?" Addyson said. "Or shall we take a few minutes to get to know one another past the point of the research that's already been done. I don't intend to leave until my business is finished and if you're as crafty as indicated then it may later rather than sooner before I'm able to accomplish my goals so there's no need we can't have a pleasant working relationship."

"And if we are indeed ladies of a higher standing there's no need to act like common strumpets and devolve into childish games before the first hellos are said." Addyson then turned her head to glance back at the door before turning back to Cassandra. "Speaking of, You have such wonderfully behaved employees here. And so nice to see that you keep the dress code up to regulation."

"But I digress. I hope you're doing quite well this afternoon."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:41 am

Cassandra curled her lips slightly as she watched Addyson with an unimpressed expression on her face... She pressed the intercom

"Please could you bring in two teas..." She said, her voice cold... She didn't give the receptionist time to respond before turning the intercom off and looking back at Addyson, interlocking her fingers on the top of her mahogany desk

"I do not know what you are refering to as 'childish games before the first hello'..." Cassandra said in a tone of voice that was slightly less friendly then before, her eyes taking on a hard look... Ironically what she said was true, whether Addyson believed it or not... She hadn't actually intended for Addyson to see Death by Seduction or if she had then she didn't really intend much to be said between them... No doubt this was probably Niska's doing; Niska did Cassandra's doings, but she also had very independant thinking unfortunately.

"The only game I play is the game of good business, I play it hard and I always win... I did indeed have a meeting with a couple of my employees, but that does not concern you right now... Funny though that you should make the distinction between them and yourself with regards to employment; need I remind you that you are also my employee as you have signed a contract with AFW... My company? I have to say that as an employer I do not fully appreciate your tone, Ms Queensbury.... But because your new here and because I know how hard it is for someone with domineering interests such as yourself to follow rather then lead, I can forgive you..." She took a moment to pause and let that sink in for her, perhaps what she said and the whole tone of it was a warning that Addyson should be careful and think carefully what she said around this woman.

"I also observed your first promotion yesterday... A rather bold move wouldn't you say?"

Last edited by 2 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:46 am

Addyson decided niether to believe Cassandra was telling the truth about her encounter with Niska and Mitra nor bring the matter up further. "I do distinguish myself." She said boldly. "It's true, I did sign a contract but my employ with you is in name only. If, of course, we are being blunt and dropping all pretense of cordiality and formality. I assure you at the end of the day my salary is not derived from you nor is the means by which I make my living guided by your hand. Terminate my contract and you shall find you haven't rid yourself of me or my endeavors. We have choices, Ms. Sellers For now I'm willing to be a thorn partially under your thumb instead of in your side. "

Addyson tilted her head up a little to scrutinize Cassandra further. "Your entrepeneurial skills are exactly the reason you've drawn the attention of my real employer." Addyson then smiled coyly. "And I am a bold woman, Ms. Sellers. If one doesn't have the coins to jump in feet first, they shouldn't even sniff around the pool. But you should be thanking me. My entrance into this league of yours and my personal gift to you, for so graciously allowing me to sign that contract you so eagerly waved in my face, was quite the show stopper. I'm sure you'll have no trouble making a mint off of it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

At that moment the receptionist knocked on the door and then came in with a tray of tea, milk and sugar... She placed it on the table before excusing herself from the room. Cassandra carefully picked up one cup and start measuring out a very small portion of sugar into it.

"There is a fine line between boldness and stupidity, Addyson... Not only do you seek to make an enemy of me without even meeting me in person until today, you also seek to make an ally of the most unlikely of people... Sandy Starlight." She took a long sip of her tea before deciding to taking a brief subject change before continuing on with the line of conversation she was planning.

"Tell me... assume you succeed in your goals... Then what? Do you just slink off back where you came from and turn your back on everything that is AFW?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 am

Addyson took her tea and nodded tot he receptionist. She lifted it up and let the faintest breeze from her lips cool it off before taking a small sip. She liked her teas without any sugar or cream.

"In your first regard, I believe you are correct." She said ceding the point to Cassandra. "But it's good advice for everyone to remember. I enjoy a challenge and I also enjoy the thrill of the hunt. Otherwise you might have never seen me or had me as an employee.On the second point, I believe you are quite mistaken. You were the one who has decided to make an enemy of my employer. Though I am sure that it was through no ulterior motives, When one over extends, consequences are in order."

Addyson then sipped her tea once more. "Ah yes... Ms. Starlight. She certainly has an electric personality. The crowd seemed quite thrilled to see her once more. Tell me, why again was she brushed aside when it's quite possible that she was your best draw? You are an astute business woman after all and this seems to make no sense from an economic perspective."

Addyson continued on, rather enjoying the frank conversation between the two. "You'll find that I am a very thorough woman. I shan't simply abandon this place just because my business is through. There are dozens of girls who depend on this place for their livelihood, even if I personally believe it's misguided I'm not one to pass judgment. I'd make sure that someone who was capable of running things in a proper manner was installed before returning to London. "

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next