Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant - Page 8 Empty Re: Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tanosh Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:40 am

Her hand slapped away, she placed both hands to her left to keep some semblance of balance and not fall over on her face. "Oh GOD, yess... Yess!" she moaned as her hips rocked to better align the thrusting with the twisting. Her body rocked and shook as she apparently thoroughly enjoyed it. But, suddenly her right leg was out of the fence, and came to smash into the left side of Tally's head as hard as she could. Apparently, the rocking and the repositioning were not an attempt to better enjoy the anal sex, but to get her hips in a position where she could retrieve her trapped leg. It hurt, a lot, as did her ass from the brutal treatment... but she'd power through.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

Tally was engrossed by what she was doing to Ada. She licked her lips as she fucked her hard in the ass, wanting desperately to see the girl cum like a slut. So much so that she was not paying attention to the kick that was coming. Her eyes widened and she winced, nearly loosing her grip on the dildo. She did, however, let one hand go to try and keep Ada's foot at bay while she struggled to continue fucking the girl.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 pm

She had to get out of this! In all honesty, the huge dildo was under lubricated and uncomfortably large. And now she had bluffed into pretending to enjoy it, so Tally thought an orgasm might have been possible (and it might have been if the two had spent about an hour working the pink haired girl's ass out to the appropriate size with step increases to the dildo along the way). Her right leg was caught after collision, though she had begun rolling to her left to get her hands under her. She screamed and moaned, if only to keep up her performance. Then a kick was thrown to Tally's stomach, trying to get the plumper to let go of her right leg and give her a shot at short run to freedom.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Tally grinned maliciously as Ada writhed in what she was bluffing as pleasure. But Tally wanted the girl to enjoy it a little less than she did. She was about to take the next step whemn she felt the foot kick in her stomach. "Oooh!"She cried out as she was kicked, letting go of the right leg. Fortunately, or maybe fortunately depending, Tally inadvertadly achieved her goal as her hand jerked and ripped the horsecock violently out of Ada's ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Using Tally as a springboard, she scrambled to get away from the action. A loud long moan was given as every inch of that dildo left her ass, flopping down belly first the moment that happened. She panted hard and slowly began to crawl back to her hands and knees... to the ring. There would be toys there she could use. Her right hand still clutching those cuffs tightly as she went.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Tally was dazed for a moment but quickly stood up to begin pursuing Ada. "Come back bitch:" She yelled. "I'm not finished wrecking that asshole of yours!" She said as she tried to lung for Ada's leg to grab onto it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 am

"No nu nu!" she clambered away, needing to put some distance between her and her opponent. She was very light on her hands and feet, and kept just a hair ahead of the plump heel who was right behind her. This was no longer a tactical return but a full retreat. One arm reached into the bouncy ring and quickly pulled the rest of her body up and into the ring, looking over the toys as she knew she'd have to find something to defend herself with... something to intimidate Tally with.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:44 am

Tally watched from the edge of the ring as she looked at Ada. She knew, for now, that she couldn't simply climb in. That would leave her vulnerable. She had to wait until Ada let her guard down, possibly to find a new weapon. She was content to roam around the apron of the ring, looking around for a new toy of her own to have some more fun with.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:15 am

She wasn't focused on defending the ring at all, instead on finding her own weapon. Most of the sex toys had fallen within the ring, which gave her the ability to pick and choose from the best. First a cat-o-nine-tails was lifted in the same hand that carried the cuffs... immediate protection from any bat swings. The second item she'd go for was a strap on which she'd step into and strapon with an expert's precision. Obviously, this was not the first time she wielded a dildo like she was a man. She even stroked it a bit... if Tally gave her time... as a taunt to the heel who was skulking on the apron.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:27 am

Tally saw the girl picking up items and decided to take her chance and roll into the ring. As she did, she stood up and saw Ada stroking a strap on and wielding a cat-o-nine tails. She backed away into the turnbuckle at the rather disturbing sight and gritted her teeth. But then the smiled. That whip is a problem... She thought. But maybe I can use that strap on to my advantage. I mean.. now... you can just pretend she's a guy, right? She swallowed hard, sweating a little. With big tits and hips... She sighed. I'll just pretend she's one of those Fabio pretty boy metrosexual model guys I used to fuck. She then looked at Ada. "H-hey.' She said. "Can you say, 'Baby I'll ram this hard cock in you all night long' In a deep voice for me?" She said wondering if Ada might take her up on the inquiry just because of how strange it was. Meanwhile, while the pink haired girl decided, Tally eyed the ring for a weapon to defend against the barbed whip.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next