by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant - Page 9 Empty Re: Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:30 am

She smirked, this particular cat-o-nine had its barbs removed. Afterall, barbs were dangerous to the bouncy castle's long living bounciness. It was trailed around her perky breasts as she looked across the arena to her opponent. The request wasn't even considered, she replied loudly for everyone in the stadium, "Girly, I'm gonna fuck you with this cock all night while you're handcuffed to my headboard!" She continued stroking, paying a little more attention to the strapon's big plastic balls. Slowly, she began to walk closer to her opponent, twirling handcuffs in one hand, spinning the tails in the other and leading with the tip of that strapon.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 am

Tally considered the response Ada gave. She found marginal approval in it and decided it was good enough. it really had to be. She took a look at the cock and focused on it. That was enough for her. She reached down and scooped up a blow up doll and gripped it in one hand as she advanced. She began to circle Ada as a gladiator might. She brought her gaze up to the whip as she held out the horse cock in front of her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 pm

Ada was not deterred by her opponent's new found gladiatorial demeanor... or that very interesting and impromptu tower shield. They circled for a bit, Ada's mind momentarily wondering if there was an overweight man watching in the crowd and being fed grapes. Shaking her head to clear the thought, she struck first with the cuffs, though it was more of a punch with metal knuckles. The intended target was not Tally, no Ada would want to really harm her eventual prize, but rather the blow up doll. The cat-o-nine was then brought to bare in a one-two punch fashion to catch Tally on the otherside. Hopefully the cuff hand would occupy the shield and let the whip penetrate the defenses.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Tally held up the 'shield as she saw Ada charge in. The blow up doll made the punch ineffectual but forced her vision to be cut in half. Regardless she saw the next attack and held up the horse shaped cock to hopefully get the whip to wrap around it instead. But she was forced to drop the dildo and pushed the doll forward, to try and get it between herself and Ada as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am

The perpetually surprised balloon woman was almost nipping at Pink Ice's ear as Tally brought it between them to defend herself. When Tally obscured her own vision she obscured Ada's as well, which made things a little more difficult for the formerly pink clad woman. She pushed on the doll harder to keep Tally interested in maintaining the doll's current position. A right foot was maneuvered to kick the horsecock dildo across the ring... after having been planted in Ada's ass... it was now unsanitary and Ada would not abide its continued use.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 am

Tally did indeed try and jockey for position with the blow up doll, pushing against it. She tried to maneuver it out of the way and and held it with one hand while she pulled the other one back and tried to slam it into the plastic doll hoping to knock Ada off balance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:56 pm

She was pushed back, stumble stepping a bit to keep her feet under her, but her eyes kept on Tally. She wasn't defeated or in retreat. No, that sex doll wasn't going to slow her down. Spinning her whip around in circles, she struck at the doll, then attempted to continue the combination with a random and spread attack, trying to keep Tally occupied with blocking all angles. If she could keep up the assault, she would actually begin to try and get Tally to block right and then left and right and left until Ada went right twice in a row... hopefully catching the hefty heel by surprise.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Tally could see the whip spinning in the background and knew it was a bad idea to get hit with it. Her tactic of forcing Ada back hadn't worked and now she was back on the defensive, trying to keep the whip at bay while pressing forward. She'd gotten into a pretty good rhythm when Ada suddenly faked and caused Tally to miss, feeling the lash of the whip, she yelped out and dropped the blow up doll, leaving her exposed for the moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Ada did not give up, she continued her strikes, not going for Tally's body yet, but instead struck intentionally at her arms, trying to weaken her defenses and make her think better of blocking anymore attacks. She finally had the complete upper hand, and she could feel her momentum building even further. "Just lay down and we'll be done with this! I don't want to hurt my new toy too much!"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Tally lifted up her arm as the doll was dropped and she felt the sting against her arm. Each new lash left a red mark and caused Tally to yelp out in pain. The same spot getting hit over and over was really hurting and all she could do was back away. At Ada's taunt, Tally growled and was about ready to just charge at the girl and break through the whip's offense but in her backing up she stepped on some anal beads which caused her to loose her balance. She flailed and fell hard onto the canvas, groaning from the slip. "D-damn..." She muttered, knowing she probably couldn't get up fast enough before Ada descended upon her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next