Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I want to say something...

+5
Jaystar
Teenwrestler
acuyra
M.J.Caboose14
BritBrat
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I want to say something... Empty I want to say something...

Post by BritBrat Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Well, hey guys.

Thought I might make a post on here just to let you guys know about the stuff that has been going on. Those that I have been RPing with would probably have noticed that at certain periods I wouldn't post for a while, then I suddenly more active and I'm a machine, then I am not, repeat ad nauseum. I would like to apologize for that, especially for some that I keep waiting. Though I will explain the reason as to why this is happening.

Anyone that has chatted with me would know that I work very long hours at my current job. I'm not gonna go into details as to what job that is but I will say it's a very demanding one. A job that has been very taxing on my body and mental state. And I have been battling very low moods as of late. That has had some effect on what I do here. I either feel way too tired to post or I just really don't feel like doing anything. Characters that I have ideas for would still be on the backburner because I feel drained to even make one. At times it feels a tad bit too much. So I wanted to change that.

Earlier this year I had applied for something more sustainable, the important thing is that it has low hours and still has good pay. Sounds good. I had hoped things would go smoothly though when it comes to life, it never does. I had to deal with my manager who always sees something wrong with what I do. And he is the person that could put a spanner in the works in terms of my application. Not too long ago, I had given that person more ammunition because of something that was not exactly my fault. So now I do not know what is going to happen. Don't know what my chances are but they seem low.

Either way, whatever happens, I just hope that I can continue doing this. I have met really good people here and so far had some good threads. I don't want to give it up. I feel guilty about not being active as I wish but all I could say is be patient with me. I should have an update to the other stuff soon.

Thanks for listening. Been a bit of a ramble but needed to clarify things to you all.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

I want to say something... Empty Re: I want to say something...

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Brit Sad Let me know if I can help ever

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:24 pm

As someone who's been in a similar situation - particularly around the holidays - I can definitely relate, and I know that just saying it'll get better isn't much solace.

I will say that you shouldn't feel bad about not being able to post as much as you'd like. Speaking for myself, I'm not going anywhere, and I wager I can say the same for others. You do good work and you're fun to RP with - don't let delays and such get you down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:30 pm

Hey! we're here for you Brit! I really enjoy our threads and don't worry take all the time you need to get your motivation back! Life can be hard sometimes I know but better times are ahead! stay strong Smile
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:28 am

Hey! I'm sorry to hear that things have not yet gotten better for you. I know quite well how you feel with not having the energy to craft replies. Take your time and no pressure on threads around here!

I'd also like to second what acuya said - I find that replying even at a slow pace is much better than not replying at all! For me it's usually more important to get the planned stuff eventually completed, even if it would take a long time then. (And I hope that others feel the same, as I am constantly buried under work and uni stuff myself.)

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:35 am

Hey bud, if you ever wanna talk more about this, please hit me up on trillian. Always here if you need someone to vent on, my friend.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:04 am

I have and had threads that literally went for years, especially when times get rough and free time is spare or if motivation is low. Especially when you wrack your brain to produce one lousy post in about 2 weeks or something like that.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:52 am

Be seeing you soon, rookie Wink

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

I want to say something... CxD01fY
I want to say something... Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:07 pm

It’s okay! Take one thing at a time, don’t force yourself for everyone else’s sake, you are you first priority so please make sure you’re taken care of first. All of us are more than happy to wait until it’s gotten better for you and I can totally relate to a busy schedule. If you ever need someone to talk to please don’t hesitate, I’m more than willingly to listen if you need to vent. ^^

Back to top Go down

I want to say something... Empty UPDATE!

Post by BritBrat Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Alrighty! Update time!

Ok, so things have calmed down since the week from hell and the dust settled with my situation at work. I did say I should have an update on it soon and that time has come. 

It is with great sorrow and profound sadness that I bring some bad news. It has been something that I thought about for a long time and one I believe to be the right decision.

I will be leaving...my hometown.

I want to say something... 7024122097_ff0090fe95_b

Got you there, didn't I?

So long story short, I've accepted a job offer but it is based on another state, waaaaaay far from where I live. So I'll be packing my bags and take my sorry ass elsewhere. One part of me feels sad that I have to leave a state that I've been in since childbirth. The other part of me is so excited about the prospect of living somewhere new. So I'm nervous but looking forward to new beginnings. 

So as I have started the preparations for moving, I am gonna plan on keeping my posting schedule as light as possible. Just so I'm not overly stressed out with stuff to do. Perhaps when the moving process is finished, things should start going back to normal. All in all, I have great hopes for the future. 

Thank you to those that have messaged me and checked if I'm ok. Love you all. Smile

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum